剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表
我的兄弟不怕战争,
My brother does not fear war,
但怕政♥治♥。
but politics.
如果我们去找他们时已经结婚了,
If we go to them already married,
他不会冒险把我们分开。
he would not risk the waves it would take to part us.
相信我。
Trust me.
因为之前凯瑟琳和你…
For it worked before when Catherine and you...
我希望你永远不要再提她的名字,
I wish never to hear her name from you again,
你明白吗?
do you understand?
我来你这里是寻求新生活
I've come to you for a new life,
不是我们用来打败自己的…
not for us to beat ourselves with...
痛苦和过去。
with misery and the past.
我受了很多苦。-我也是,先生
- I've suffered. - I have too, sir.
我几乎被驱逐出这个地方,
I've been all but banished from this place,
但我奋力反击了
but I fought my way back.
我不会放弃我的胜利而偷偷的结婚
I will not give up my victories to marry in the shadows.
你哥哥是护国公。
Your brother is the Lord Protector.
这肯定对他有好处。
Surely this can only be good for him.
你娶了一个王后。
You were married to a queen.
是啊,但是,我还是不迷人
Yeah, and yet, I'm still not fit.
我爱你。那会让你更迷人
I love you. That makes you fit.
我选择你。
I choose you.
这应该足够了。
That should be enough.
不,他不会接受。
No, he won't.
-国王会的。——但是他不会。
- The King will. - Buthe won't.
他不是国王。
He is not the King.
你就不能相信我吗?
Can you not make this leap of faith with me?
爱会让我们无所畏惧。
Love should make us unafraid.
爱的力量可以移山填海。
Should make you move mountains.
那你就把他们搬走,托马斯。
Then you move them, Thomas.
你帮我移一下。
You move them for me.
五
Five.
五
Five.
五
Five.
五
Five.
五
Five.
你没吃晚饭
I haven't seen you at dinner.
我在房♥间里吃了
I take meals in my room.
我已经告诉过你了
I've told you before.
你要和家人一起吃饭。
You eat with your family.
五
Five again.
你已经为我做了这么多。
You've really done so much.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
这是一个兄弟的责任。
It's only the duty of a brother.
五
Five again.
你愿意做更多的事吗?
Could you find it in your heart to do more?
我要你的祝福
I want your blessing
娶伊丽莎白公主
to marry the Princess Elizabeth.
你娶亨利国王的妻子时,他还尸骨未冷
Our King Henry was barely cold when you married his wife.
现在他妻子死了,你还想娶他女儿?
Now that wife is dead, you want to marry his daughter?
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
那你的答案是什么?
So what's your answer, then?
答案是否定的。
The answer is no.
你为什么不能支持我?就一次?
Why can't you back me? Just once?
因为几率很小。
Because the odds are poor.
嘿!
Hey!
抱歉
Excuse me.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
给你制定一些协议。
Laying some protocol upon you.
好吧,那就停下来。我哥哥叫我来
Well, then stop. My brother summoned me.
可能是为了另一个祷告会。
Probably for another prayer meeting.
是的,弥撒之后我们安排了很多活动。
Yes, we've had a great many scheduled since the mass.
对于凯瑟琳。对不起。
For Catherine. I'm sorry.
我知道。
I know.
上次我在你回议会时见到你
You scarce had time to speak to me last I saw you,
你几乎没有时间和我说话
on your return to court.
我只是在做我认为我应该做的事。
I was only doing what I thought I should.
你知道的,不是吗?
You know that, don't you?
当然。
Of course.
就这样
That's all.
哦,你来了。进来。
Oh, you're here. Come in.
我弟弟在哪里?
Where is my brother?
信中提到"国王的事"
The message referred to "business of the king,"
所以…这就是为什么只有我
so... it's just me.
不,护国公。
No, Lord Protector.
我们并不孤单
We have company.
是的,国王觉得是时候
Yes, the king feels it is time
让你结婚了。
for you to get married.
这是怎么回事?
And what has brought this on?
时光飞逝
Passing of time.
仅此而已吗?
And that alone?
还有什么?
What else?
你以前曾试图让我的家人结婚
You have tried to marry my family off once before.
我相信与苏格兰的战争仍在激烈进行。
I believe the war with Scotland still rages.
你父亲的战争。
Your father's war.
那么现在你想开始你自己的战争?
So now you wish to start your own?
与谁?
With whom?
我只侍奉一个人,那就是我弟弟。
I only serve one man, my brother.
他很感激你。
He treasures that.
但是保持未婚的风险太大了,
But to remain unmarried is simply too much of a risk,
对国家和新教会都是如此
both to the country and to the New Church.
别担心。
Don't worry.
你会选择。
You'll choose.
瑞典的埃里克十四世,
Eric XIV of Sweden,
在你身后的是奥托·亨利…
and behind you is Otto Henry of...
这是你的主意.
This is you,
不是吗?
isn't it?
这是国王的愿望。
These are the wishes of the King.
根据谁的指示?
On whose instruction?
这是一种策略,不是吗?
This is a strategy, is it not?
一个深思熟虑的婚姻确实有它的优势
A considered match could have its benefits,
当然
of course.
你的不情愿让我吃惊。
I'm surprised by this reluctance.
在过去几个月的
I thought being safely married off
流言蜚语和小道消息
would be a relief after the rumors
我认为好好地结婚将是一种解脱。
and whispers of the past few months.
你和你弟弟谈过了吗?
Have you spoken with your brother?
没有。你呢?
No. Have you?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
你只有在紧张的时候才会这样做。
You only do that when you're fraught.
我做了什么?
Do I?
你有什么困扰?
What troubles you?
没什么
Nothing.
你知道,有时候和一个人微权轻之人分享
You know, sometimes, it's good to share your worries
你的忧虑是件好事
with an inferior, inconsequential person.
我没什么忧虑
I can't see one of those.
没关系,但还是要谢谢你。
And I have no worries, but thank you.
你怎么又来了?
Why are you here again?
不是又一次祷告会吗?
Not another prayer meeting?
我还没有移走你的山。
I've yet to move your mountain.
快点做吧
Do it soon.
是不耐烦了吗?
Impatient, are we?
我刚见过你哥哥。
I've just met with your brother.
我哥哥吗?
My brother?
他认为我应该结婚。
He thinks I should be married.
他说这是一个外国联姻。
He says a foreign alliance.
他求婚了?帮另一个人?
He proposed a marriage? To another?
主教,你认为你和我有什么关系
What business do you think you have with me, Bishop,
不能等到议会开会?
that cannot wait till the Council meets?
我想讲和,陛下。
I wish to make peace, Your Majesty.
剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表