剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表
你是我的伊丽莎白……
You're my Elizabeth...
没有其他人可以和你一起玩
and no one else is to play with you.
全国所有的
You have the backing
天主教♥徒♥都支持你。
of every single Catholic in this country.
我质疑为什么要我们资助
I question why we are asked to fund
一场我们被告知胜利的战争。
a war we were told was won.
因为它赢了!或者你相信在半夜
Because it was! Or do you believe
偷走一个女孩
stealing a girl away in the middle of the night
并请求法国援助是胜利者的行为吗?
and pleading for French assistance the act of winners?
这一切都是为了我?
All this for me?
我妻子想知道你和凯瑟琳
My wife questions whether you and Catherine
是我们女儿珍最好的监护人
are the best guardians for Jane,
将来她能和国王匹配吗?
matching her with the king in the future.
听着!我注定要做……
Listen! I am meant to conduct...
够了!
Enough!
你在这里不是来统治的
You are in this room not to rule
而是向那些有经验的人学习。譬如我。
but to learn from those that do, from me.
你做了什么并不重要
What you've done does not matter.
现在人们认为你做了什么
It's what people think you have done
才是最重要的
that is all that matters now.
资源来自于互联网
whsyw制♥作♥压制
你的手很冷。
Your hands are cold.
所有那些让你心烦的事情…
All those things that upset you...
把它们留在切尔西就行了。
just leave them behind at Chelsea.
你会让自己不舒服的。
You'll make yourself unwell.
公主,这不是你喜欢的吗?
Is it not to your liking, Princess?
她可能累了
Perhaps she's tired.
“她”就在你们面前。
She is present.
请原谅
Forgive us.
我妹妹经常提起公主。
My sister so oft talks of Your Grace.
安东尼爵士和我对你的感情
Sir Anthony and I'd likely feel
可能和她一样深
quite as much affection for you as she.
然而,感情不能变成过度的亲密
Affection must not slip into over familiarity, though.
我知道你觉得我很粗鲁,公主。
I know you find me rude, Princess.
我尽可能地道歉
I do apologise for it every time.
但过度的亲密是我不会接受的。
But over familiarity is a charge I will not take.
你父亲弥留之际
I held your father, the king's hand
我握着他的手。
as he lay dying.
所以如果不是你,你的家人
So if not you, your kin,
应该和我很亲近
I am familiar with.
安东尼爵士,你知道我今天有来信吗?
Are you familiar with any of my letters today, Sir Anthony?
公主。
Princess.
没有收到你的来信
No letters have come for you.
我告诉过你,如果有来信,我会告诉你的。
I have told you I would tell you if they did.
但没有
No word.
我猜你很想从你的继母凯瑟琳
I assume it is your stepmother, Catherine,
那里得到一些消息
you're so anxious to hear from.
真奇怪,这么长时间她都没有写信。
Strange she has not written once in all this time.
她因怀孕而身体不适。
She's unwell due to her pregnancy.
是吗?
Is she?
我听到的可不是这样。
That's not what I heard.
我知道我责备你没有耐心,但是主啊,
I know I chide you for not keeping patience, but Lord,
我妹妹的丈夫被派来考验我和你
my sister's husband was sent to test mine as much as yours.
晚了,凯特。
I'm late, Kat.
自从我们到这里,我就没来过月经。
I have not bled since we arrived here.
你知道的
You know this.
是的,你从来都不是很有规律的
Yes, you've never been regular.
请不要说出来。
Please don't make me say it.
你知道的。你肯定知道。
You know. Surely you know.
我以为你傻傻地喜欢上他了。
I imagined you'd taken a silly fancy to him.
但这…
But this...
什么时候?
When?
我不能……
I could not...
你不止一次和他上♥床♥吗?
More than once you lay with him?
我以为我了解你,伊丽莎白。
I thought I knew you, Elizabeth.
我们要不要叫个女人来代替?
Should we fetch a woman?
你不会告诉你妹妹的,对吧?
You wouldn't tell your sister, would you?
即使你认为她值得信任,
Even if you think she could be trusted,
我不会让她知道。
I couldn't bear her knowing.
我不能让任何人知道,
I couldn't bear anyone knowing,
如果我们…我们找个女人代替。
if we... we fetch a woman.
你对这些事情有多了解
How knowledgeable you are in these matters.
我知道可以找到的
I know they can be found.
总有办法的…——安静!
- Everyone knows they can... - Quiet!
如果消息传出去
If word gets out,
那我们都得掉脑袋。
then we will both lose our heads.
你月经经常迟到。还没有到采取行动的一步。
You're often late. There is no need to act yet.
如果到时候你月经真的不来
If in time you still don't bleed,
我会找到人的。
I will find someone.
现在,千万不要告诉任何人。
But for now, tell no one.
凯瑟琳夫人知道吗?
Does our Lady Catherine know?
你就不能省心一点啊,
What pain you have caused.
带来了多大的耻辱。
And shame you have brought.
拜托。不要
Please. No.
——滚蛋。——啊!
- Fuck off. - Ahh!
我一直想这么做。
I've always wanted to do that.
宽恕需要多少钱,神父?
How much for forgiveness, Father?
该死的天主教♥徒♥。
Filthy fucking Catholics.
我们将结束对旧宗教的崇拜
As the idolatry of the old faith is torn away,
为人♥民♥恢复希望。
we will bring hope to the people.
他们会为真正的宗教到来而在街上欢呼。
They will cheer in the streets as we bring the true faith.
现在更是如此,公祷书将在全国发行
And will do so all the more now the Book of Common Prayer
发行到每个教区
will be issued throughout the country, to every parish.
新约西亚:爱德华六世
The new Josiah: Edward VI.
新约西亚:爱德华六世
The new Josiah: Edward VI!
主啊,我们罪人求你垂听。
We sinners do beseech thee to hear us, O Lord;
以正确的方式统治和
that it may please thee to rule and govern
管理你的神圣教会
thy holy Church Universal in the right way.
主啊,求你垂听。
We beseech thee to hear us, O Lord.
这一切都是因为你对他大喊大叫。
All this 'cause you shouted at him.
为了使你高兴
That it may please thee...
这就是所谓的绥靖政策。
It's called appeasement.
这一直是我们的策略
It's always been the strategy.
我们的国王和统治者
...our King and Governor.
主啊,求你垂听。
We beseech thee to hear us, O Lord.
现在每个人看起来都很平静。
Everyone looks very appeased right now.
一颗敬畏你又爱你的心
...to rule his heart in thy faith, fear, and love,
它可能总是有
that it may always have...
已经后悔释放主教了吗?
Regretting the bishop's release already?
永远追求你的荣誉和荣耀
To ever seek thy honor and glory.
主啊,求你垂听。
We beseech thee to hear us, O Lord.
你到底怎么了,伙计?
What is going on with you, man?
你40多年的时间都倔强地保持不变,
You spent 40 years resolutely immutable,
而现在你却善变得像…
and now you're as changeable as...
——像什么?-像你的兄弟一样
- As what? - As your brother.
主啊,求你垂听
We beseech thee to hear us, O Lord.
别担心主教。
Don't worry about the bishop.
夜不要担心玛丽。
Or Mary.
或者其他的任何人。
Or any of that.
教会的牧师们
...Ministers of the Church...
她控制在我手里。
I have her in hand.
...真正了解和理解
...with true knowledge and understanding
这个字。 -他们怎么样?
- of the Word. - What about them?
主啊,求你垂听。
We beseech thee to hear us, O Lord.
他们怎么样?
What about them?
通过他们的布道…
And that both, by their preaching...
我能理解为什么玛丽公主没来。
I can understand why the Princess Mary is not here.
但是伊丽莎白公主呢?
But the Princess Elizabeth?
主啊,求你垂听
We beseech thee to hear us, O Lord.
我知道,我的女儿也被遗弃在家里了。
And my daughter they've abandoned at home, too, I see.
剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表