剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表
你犹豫不决的事情是
You are in two minds over something else.
选择妻子还是选择那女孩?
Choose the wife or choose the girl?
你打算要去宫廷
Are you to walk into court
告诉国王
and tell the king
娶了他的继母,
that, having married his stepmother,
你又改变主意了
you've had a change of heart
现在希望与他的15岁的
and now wish to marry
姐姐结婚吗?
his 15-year-old sister?
接着呢?
And then what?
议会会很高兴
The-the council rejoices
你哥哥会被关进伦敦塔
and your brother is taken to the Tower.
我很高兴你不用我解释
I'm glad you know the truth without me
就明白了一切。
telling you and my mind without me speaking it.
呃,你需要我帮忙吗,
Um, d-do you have any need of me at all,
还是我让你自己一个人去谈?
or shall I leave you alone to this conversation?
我觉得最好还是让我来为你说话。
I'd have thought it best I did speak for you.
不过,我得承认,我没想到会有这样的反应。
I will admit, though, I hadn't expected this response.
他妈的什么反应?
What fucking response?
我得不到准许
I haven't been allowed to have one.
我需要考虑一下。
I need a moment to think.
我觉得公主应该离开这里。
I think the princess should leave this house.
很遗憾,因为国王宠爱的继承人
A pity, as the king's favored heir
住在我们的屋檐下,不管你是否可信
under our roof and influence was not unhelpful,
影响力并非无益
but no matter if you cannot be trusted.
无益?
Unhelpful?
你装得这么冷漠对你自己也是一种伤害。
You do yourself a disservice to pretend to be so cold.
伊丽莎白对我们的意义远不止于此。
Elizabeth has been more to us than that.
她一直是我的女儿。
She has been my daughter.
她对你怎么样?
What has she been to you?
还是你用你的老二代替绳子
Or did you think she a better puppet
让她成为一个更好的提线木偶?
if you used your cock instead of strings?
然后有一天,把我抛弃吗?
And then one day, were you to cast me aside?
凯瑟琳,这不是什么伟大的
This has not been part of some great scheme
权力计划的阴谋
to power, Catherine.
那么是什么让你这样做呢?
Then what has moved you so?
她很漂亮
She's beautiful.
就这样吗?
And that is all it took?
我怀孕了。
I'm pregnant.
什么?什么?
What? What?
你一直以来被视为你哥哥
You have been a bracketed branch
权力大树的一根斜枝
of your brother's dynasty.
但现在托马斯·西摩和他的继承人,
But now Thomas Seymour and his heirs,
可以完全独♥立♥了
a house all of its own.
这是我所预见的
That's what I foresaw
直到我知道你想成为托马斯·西摩
until I learned you wanted to be Thomas Seymour,
因叛国罪,淫欲和愚蠢而被斩首。
beheaded for treason, lust, and stupidity.
你怀孕了吗?
You're pregnant?
你想选她就选吧。
Choose her if you want.
她和你都不会有好结果的。
It won't end well for her, for you.
他们会质疑我是怎么会同意
They will question how I allowed it.
我甚至可能和你一起被处决。
I could well end up on the axman's block beside you.
但我不会乞求。
But I will not beg.
来吧,你替大家做决定。
Come, you get to decide for everyone.
你宁愿失去这一切,
Would that we lose everything,
还是说你做这一切都是没有特定的目的?
or would that you have done all this and for no reason?
我希望我们老早就结婚了。
I would that we had been married long ago.
那个混♥蛋♥亨利从来没有看见过你
That that bastard Henry had never laid eyes on you.
他仍然和另一个女人
That he still lived and reigned
一起生活和统治
with some other woman as his wife.
没有……
That there was no...
护国公也没有少年国王。
Lord Protector or boy king.
我希望一切都
I would that all that is...
不是现在这样
was not.
这孩子对我来说太痛苦了。
The baby takes a toll upon me.
对一个孩子来说,我太老了。
I am old for a child.
每个人都这么说。我需要和平。
Everyone says so. I need peace.
我们只有靠着上帝的恩典和
We are only safe in this life
他人的意愿才能在此生获得安全
by the grace of God and the will of others.
世界对你的看法,
The way the world thinks of you,
对你说的话,都是宝贵的
what it says, is precious.
它可以保护你,也可以终结你。
It can protect you, or it can end you.
拜托……
Please...
下次好好想想。
think of that next time.
我没有……
I didn't...
你做了什么并不重要。
What you've done does not matter.
现在人们认为你做了什么
It's what people think you have done
才是最重要的
that is all that matters now.
去吧!
Go!
我不明白你的意思。
I don't understand.
走吧
Come.
走吧
Come.
他要留下来?
He is staying?
剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表