剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表
“在哪里?”她问。当然是在我身上。
"In what?" she asks. In me, of course.
小姐
My lady,
我有个计划。
I have a plan.
照你说的做。给你你想要的。
To do as you've asked. To give you what you wanted.
你有信心吗?
So do you have faith?
你愿意相信我吗?
Do you want to have faith in me?
是的。
Yes.
比任何东西都重要。
More than anything.
嗯,这是一种信念,不是吗?
Well, that is a belief, isn't it?
而信念是一种信心。
And belief is a kind of faith.
上来
Come up.
你会邀请客人上楼?
You'd invite a visitor upstairs?
我会带你去的,先生。
I'd bring you, sir.
去我的房♥间
To my chamber.
快下楼。下楼
Downstairs, quickly. Downstairs.
这是你的房♥间。
This was your room.
她和你的。
Hers and yours.
不,它是我们的
No, it'll be ours
作为夫妻的房♥间
as man and wife.
还记得你对我的承诺吗?
Remember your promise to me?
我们不谈她。
We won't speak of her.
只说未来,
Only the future,
永远,我的爱人。
forever, my love.
我们的未来。
Our future.
我爱你。
I love you.
我明早回来。
I'll be back in the morning.
你认为我母亲在等待
Do you think this is how my mother felt
她的判决时感觉也是这样吗?
when she was waiting to hear her fate?
多么病态的想法。
How morbid.
我犯了一个错误,是吗?
I've made a mistake, haven't I?
我做了错误的选择。
This choice, it was the wrong one.
再一次
Again.
就在我摆脱羞耻感的时候,
Just when I rid myself of the shame,
我又把它带回来
and then I've brought it all back,
这一切又重新发生了。
and it's all happening all over again.
现在,你听我说。
Now, you listen to me.
这是一个从过去的废墟中创造
This is a chance to make something good
美好和完整的机会
and whole from the ruins of before.
我想做个好人。
I want to be good.
为时已晚
It's too late for that.
一切都是太晚了。
It's too late for what is good, what is easy.
但你仍然可以做正确的事。
But you can still do what is right.
音乐。
Music.
那是什么?
What's that?
我要音乐,凯特。
I want music, Kat.
——现在?——今晚。
- Now? - Tonight.
如果是对的,那么……那我们就该高兴了。
If this is right, then... Then we should be happy.
我们应该庆祝一下。
We should be celebrating.
是的,我想我们应该。
Yes, I suppose we should.
我想要音乐,美酒和舞蹈。
I-I want musicians and wine and dancing.
尤其是跳舞。
Definitely dancing.
庆祝活蹦乱跳地活着,凯特。
A celebration of being alive, Kat.
继续活下去
Of staying alive.
我们一离开白厅,就去切尔西。
As soon as we depart Whitehall, we head for Chelsea.
让我们解放国王。
Let's liberate the king.
-打开通道。——啊。
- Open the way. - Aye.
这是千真万确的
That's very true.
伊丽莎白,该睡觉了。
Elizabeth, it's time for bed.
——嘘。闭嘴。嘘。
- Shh. Shut up. Shh.
关闭他妈的……嘘!闭嘴。闭嘴。嘘。
Shut the fuck... shh! Shut up. Shut up. Shh.
闭嘴,狗♥娘♥养♥的。闭嘴。
Shut up, fucking dog. Shut up.
嘘。闭嘴。闭嘴。嘘,嘘。
Shh. Shut up. Shut up. Shh, shh.
等等,陛下。
Wait, sire.
嘘。
Shh.
对的
Right.
我是来考验国王的安全的,
I came here to test the security of the king,
我的外甥,没人阻止我。
my nephew, and no one stopped me.
国王。我的外甥。
The king. My nephew.
真♥他♥妈♥丢人!
This is a fucking disgrace!
脖子会扭断的。
Necks will snap for this.
开门。
Open the door.
-开门!——是的,先生。
- Open the door! - Yes, sir.
先生?先生!
Sir? Sir!
给我弄一匹马。
Get me a horse.
先生。
Sir.
你敢碰我,小子,我他妈就杀了你。
You keep that hand on me, boy, and I'll fucking end you.
在这里,在宫廷上。
Here and in court.
没有人会听的,先生。
No one would listen, sir.
你完了
You're finished.
大人!
My lord!
我的孩子。
My girl.
我的孩子要结婚了。
My girl's getting married.
这样就好多了,不是吗?
That makes it all better, doesn't it?
这样就没问题了。
That makes it all all right.
-拿走。——不!别碰他。
- Take it away. - No! Don't touch him.
这是一个极度不安的人的行为。
This is the behavior of a deeply disturbed man.
我们都知道他容易屈服于愤怒
We've all seen here how quickly he succumbs to anger.
我们不应该对这种行为感到惊讶。
We should not be surprised by this behavior.
准备好武器似乎是有计划的
To come prepared with a weapon, it seems planned,
但没人听说过这件事。
but no one's heard a word about it.
这绝不是疯子的杰作
This is not the work of a madman.
如果不是因为我儿子
If it weren't for my son,
他早就带着国王离开
he'd be long clear of here by now
这里了
with the king.
我们认为这是企图绑♥架♥国王吗?
We think this an attempt to kidnap the king?
或杀死他。
Or kill him.
他为什么要杀我?
Why does he want to kill me?
我们不知道他想要什么。
We-we don't know what he wanted.
不,但我们知道他做了什么。
No, but we do know what he's done.
除非你知道更多。
Unless you know anything more.
我怎么会知道?
How would I?
他是你的兄弟。
He's your brother.
托马斯。
Thomas.
伊丽莎白。
Elizabeth.
我们没有多少时间了。
We don't have much time.
怎么啦?
Before what?
你要如实回答我。
And you are to answer me truthfully.
——当然。——什么?
- Of course. - On what?
这是有什么急事?
What's this urgency?
托马斯·西摩。
Thomas Seymour.
关于他的什么?
What about him?
你最后一次见到他是什么时候?
When did you last see him?
前一段时间。
Some time ago.
-有亲密关系吗?-安东尼!
- And was there intimacy? - Anthony!
别浪费我的时间,凯特。有亲密关系?
Don't waste my time, Kat. Was there intimacy?
我建议你改改你的提问方式,先生。
I suggest you revise your line of questioning, sir.
出去!
Out!
出去!
Out!
出去!
- Out!
他闯入了白厅的宫殿。
He broke into the palace at Whitehall.
它被怀疑意图绑♥架♥国王。
It is suspected with the intent of kidnapping the king.
出于什么目的?
For what purpose?
这就是他们想问你的。
That is what they want to ask you.
出去。出去。
Out. Out.
准备好你的答案
Have your answer.
——伊丽莎白公主。——先生。
- Princess Elizabeth. - Sir.
我有你的逮捕令。
I have a warrant for your arrest.
-公主的?-你们两个。
- For the princess? - Both of you.
凭什么罪名,先生?
On what charge, sir?
安东尼……不,不!
Anthony... no, no!
剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表