剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
I think she just misses her Meemaw, probably.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
您还好吗
How are you doing?
还行 一直在忙
I'm good, keeping myself busy.
有许多专程赶来
You know, we've got, you know, people coming over
凭吊的客人 这样挺好的
to pay their respects and that's always a nice thing.
嗯
Yeah.
其实吧
You know.
你还记得那个人吗
I, uh... remember that guy?
-应该吧 -我去找他了
- Yeah? - I went to see him.
这真好 巴斯克兹夫人
Oh, that's great, Mrs. Baskets.
去丹佛
Denver.
你是对的
And you were right.
气氛真的很撩人
There was a sexual vibe.
我有说这个吗
Did I say that?
你说了 我度过了绝妙的时光 玛莎
You did, and I had a terrific time, Martha.
那座城 就像是...
That city, it's like, you know...
那么高大 从技术层面讲 我猜
So high, so technically, I guess, you know,
我也算是高空性♥爱♥俱乐部的一员了
I'm part of the mile-high club.
挺不错的
Well, that's great.
我知道 而且我好开心 都快无法自拔了
I know, I had so much fun I got caught up in it.
我忘记了我的孩子 房♥子
I forgot about my kids, I forgot about my house.
还忘了我妈 我不该去那儿的
I forgot about my mom. I should've been here.
我本该带她去看医生
I was supposed to take her to that appointment.
所以... 感觉像是我害死了她
And, um... I just feel like I killed her.
不是的 巴斯克兹夫人
You didn't, Mrs. Baskets.
这不是您的错
It wasn't your fault.
玛莎 但愿你是对的
Well, Martha, I hope you're right.
我就是对的
I'm sure I'm right.
他们都已经来了吗
Are they here already?
如果我死了 我希望被撒在太平洋里
When I die I'd like to be scattered in the Pacific Ocean.
你是指你的骨灰被撒
You mean like your ashes scattered?
还是你的尸体残骸
Or your body parts?
玛莎 玛莎 玛莎 总是这么貌美如花
Martha, Martha, Martha, looking beautiful like always.
奇普 你还好吗
Chip, what's up, baby?
小科
Cod.
你好
Hello.
兄弟 能外面谈谈吗
Yo, man, can I talk to you outside for a sec?
算了吧 你想说什么
Naw, whatever you got to say,
就在玛莎和奇普面前说吧
you can say it in front of Martha and Chip.
拜托啦 老兄 这多不方便
Come on, man, this ain't the place.
好 随你吧
All right, fine, man.
是不是有点奇怪
Was that weird?
我只是需要点空间
I just needed a little space.
没说这个 我觉得科迪和洛根之间
No, not that. I think something's going on
有点蹊跷
with Cody and Logan.
他们很少异口同声地说话了
They're not speaking in unison as much.
天 如果我要和戴尔相处那么久
God, if I had to spend that much time with Dale,
也会抓狂的
I'd be angry, too.
威士忌沙拉里的威士忌不够啊
Ain't enough whiskey in the whiskey salad.
都喝不醉
Hard to get drunk.
也许你该去看看他们
Maybe you should go check on them.
你可是靠逗别人开心为生的
I mean, you do cheer people up for a living.
洛根去哪儿了
Where's Logan?
什么
Huh?
-洛根去哪儿了 -他走了
- Where's Logan? - Oh, man, he bounced.
你们和化学兄弟乐队的
Everything going okay
巡演都还好吧
with you guys and the Chemical Brothers tour?
还行 还行
Mm-hmm, it's cool, it's cool.
你这儿有什么新鲜事吗
No, what's new with you?
我之前无家可归 还看到一个人被火车拦腰斩断
Oh, I was homeless and saw a guy get cut in half by a train.
除那以外 没什么事儿了
Other than that, not much going on.
懂了 厉害 很厉害
Right, right. Tight. Tight.
说实话 奇普
To be honest, Chip,
化学兄弟乐队几周前炒了我们
the Chemical Brothers fired us a few weeks ago.
什么
What?
没错 洛根和他们其中一人的妞搞上了
Yeah, man. Logan hooked up with one of their girls,
他们可不怎么满意
they weren't happy about it.
天啊 这样做一点儿也不体贴
Man, oh man, that's not relatable at all,
但我能理解
but I understand.
真惨
That's a bummer.
再说了 很多人都想揍洛根一拳
Plus a lot of guys want to punch Logan in the face.
由于我跟他是同一张脸...
And since I got the same face as him...
-很难分辨得了 -老天 怪不得
- that's been difficult. - Oh, God, yeah, of course.
我已经一个月没见过洛根了
Yeah. Plus I haven't seen Logan in a month.
他和这姑娘同居
Shacked up with this girl,
现在他又想着单飞
and now he's talking about going solo.
也许... 只是也许...
Well, maybe... maybe...
他能和妈谈谈
he could talk to Mom about it.
不行 妈绝对不能知道这事儿
Uh-uh. Mom can't know about this.
好吗 外婆去世了 再告诉她这个会要了她的命
All right? Grammy's death, this would kill her.
这算个什么事儿
Now, how would that look?
我们可是巴斯克兹兄弟
I mean, we're the Basket brothers.
但我们却解散了
I mean, us falling apart?
不行
Oh, naw.
看着就不对
It don't even look right.
对 我们得把它扼杀在摇篮里
Yeah. Well, we got to nip this in the bud.
必须的
Yeah, we need to.
嘿 戴尔 能借一下你的车吗
Hey, Dale, can we borrow your van?
我们得去找洛根
We got to go get Logan.
你们去的地方有酒喝吗
Does the place you're going have booze?
当然
Oh, yeah.
那我来开 小心
I'm driving. Look out.
你拿着吧 谢谢
You can hold that. Thanks.
行 走吧
All right, let's go.
拜
Bye, guys.
玛莎 你能开始收拾垃圾了吗
Martha, could you start picking up everyone's trash?
-当然了 巴斯克兹夫人 -谢谢你
- Um, sure, Mrs. Baskets. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们里头见 我得去打个电♥话♥
I'll meet you guys in there. I've got to make a phone call.
你想喝啥
What do you want to drink?
你喝啥我就喝啥
Whatever you're having.
那就是两杯加冰的巴克泡腾酒
That will be two mimosas on the rocks.
我不加冰 不加 戴尔
No ice, no ice, Dale.
你好
Hello?
嗨 佩内洛普 我是奇普
Hi, Penelope, it's Chip.
你好
Hello?
能听见吗 佩内洛普 我是奇普
Can you hear me? Penelope, it's Chip.
奇普·巴斯克兹
Chip Baskets.
奇-普
Chip-oo!
听到你的声音真高兴
Oh, how nice to hear you.
听着 我就开门见山了 佩内洛普
Well, listen I'll just get right to the point, Penelope.
你还记得我的DJ双胞胎兄弟吗
Do you remember my DJ twin brothers?
当然
Sure.
我希望你能帮我在有名的DJ或者乐队
I was hoping to maybe find them a gig
那里给他们找点活干
with maybe an established DJ or a band.
就是那种 开场表演
You know, an opening act situation.
我想着既然你是搞音乐的
Um, and I thought since you were in the music business,
也许你跟他们有联♥系♥
that maybe you had some connections.
我知道这很蠢 佩内洛普
I know it's stupid, Penelope.
不不不 没关系 我正在看联♥系♥人呢
No, no, no, it's okay. I'm looking at my contact here.
-真的吗 -我有很多搞音乐的朋友
- Oh really? - I have a lot of friends in music.
地下混音小子[英国双人组合] 双胞胎DJ
Basement Jaxx, Twin DJ.
还有坏心鸨母[英国乐队]
Uh, Sneaker Pimp.
天哪 佩内洛普 如果你能这么做
Oh, God, Penelope, if you could do this,
那就真的帮了大忙了
it would be really, really helpful.
太感谢了
Uh, so thank you very, very much.
很高兴接到你的电♥话♥ 奇普 真的
It's so nice to hear you Chips. Really.
你轻柔的声音
Really beautiful to hear your
很好听
nice little voice.
我也很高兴听到你的... 你的声音 佩内洛普
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表