剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
你好 有人吗
Hello? Is somebody there?
我听得到呼吸声
I can hear somebody breathing.
我在想是不是我开了...
I'm wondering if I'm on...
不是我 是不是你那边...
It's not me. Are you...
-你看看你是不是按静音了 -玛莎
- Can you see if you're on mute? - Martha.
我在卡马里奥的监狱里
I'm in prison in Camarillo.
你好 奇普 天啦
Hey, Chip. Oh, my god,
真高兴接到你的电♥话♥
It's so good to hear from you.
我给你做了张寻人启事... 不是给你的
I made this flyer for you... Or not for you,
是让别人去找你的... 或者说
But for people to find you, or...
我的保释金是一万
My bail's been set for $10,000,
我要你过来把我保出去
And I need you to come and get me.
马上 拜托了
Now, please.
我没有一万块 奇普
Um, I don't have $10,000, Chip.
我们可以问你妈妈要吗
Maybe we could ask your mom for it?
不行 别把妈妈卷进来
Nope. Do not bring mom into this, please.
玛莎 别这么做
Martha, please don't do that.
-好吗 -好吧 可我不知道怎么...
- Okay? - Well, okay, but I don't know how...
玛莎 别告诉任何人
Martha, do not tell anyone.
-好吧 -谢了
- Okay. - Thank you.
-克莉丝汀 是你吗 -你好 麦琪
- Christine, is that you? - Oh, hi, Maggie.
你怎么会在这里
What in the world are you doing here?
我在执行新的运动计划
Well, I'm on a new exercise kick.
我在锻炼 节食
I'm exercising, I'm dieting,
我的护工给我制定了一整套计划
My nurse has me on a whole program.
我已经减了快两斤了
I've lost 32 ounces.
那可不得了
Oh, well, that's something.
我还报名参加了这里的水中有氧操
And I've signed up for the water aerobics here.
-你去吗 -水中有氧操 不去
- Are you doing that? - Water aerobics? No.
我一周来游三次全程
I come here three times a week to do my laps.
轻柔流畅地滑动 二...
Nice smooth motions. And two...
很好 克莉丝汀 大家看到克莉丝汀的动作了吗
Nice, Christine. Everyone see how Christine's doing it?
就是这样
Just like that.
三...
Three...
四
And four.
该死
Oh, shit.
早上好 玛莎
Good morning, Martha.
-早 戴尔 -你好吗
- Hi, Dale. -How are you?
我给你带了三色堇 鲜花配美女
I got you these. Pansies for my pansy.
好吧 这些不是三色堇 戴尔 不过谢了
Okay, well, these aren't pansies, Dale, but thanks.
我想问你今晚想
So I was wonderin' if you'd like to go see
跟我去看皮克斯的电影吗
A movie with me tonight of the Pixar variety.
不行 我今晚没空 不好意思
I can't. I can't go tonight. I'm sorry.
为什么 我...
Why is that? I mean...
我连着来了好几天了
I've been comin' here mornin' after mornin',
天天给你送花
You know, givin' you stacks of flowers,
可你总不停地在找借口 玛莎
And all I hear is excuses, excuses, excuses, Martha.
我开始有点难受了
It's startin' to hurt my feelings.
这次不是借口 是真的
Well, this time the excuse is the truth, though.
怎么 你不喜欢皮克斯的电影吗
What, you don't like Pixar films?
不 我只是... 奇普打给我了
No, I just, um... Chip called me.
所以呢
Yeah. So?
他在卡马里奥的监狱里...
Well, so he's in jail in Camarillo and...
他在卡马里奥的监狱里 是吗
He's in jail in Camarillo, is he?
对 他要我去把他保出来
Yeah, and he needs me to bail him out,
可我没有一万块
And I don't have $10,000.
他因为什么被关进去的
What's he in jail for?
他往屁♥股♥里塞奥施康定[处方止痛药] 搞走私吗
Is he smuggling oxycontin up his derriere?
我不知道 戴尔 他没说
Um, I don't know, Dale, he didn't tell me,
可他让我别把他进监狱的事告诉任何人
But he did tell me I couldn't tell anyone else that he's in jail,
所以我也不知道该怎么办
And so I don't know what I'm gonna do about it,
因为我没有保释金...
'cause I don't have his bail...
你不开心 我也不开心
You're upset. I'm upset.
区别是 你不开心的时候很性感 知道吗
The difference is you're sexy when you're upset, you know?
我知道 可我现在没那心思
I know but that's not what I'm trying to do right now.
-好吗 -好吧
- Okay? - Okay.
如果我解决奇普的问题
If I make this Chip problem go away,
你答应我
Will you promise to go on
今晚跟我去看皮克斯的电影吗
a date with me tonight and see a Pixar film?
妈 你猜怎么着 奇普在卡马里奥的监狱里
Hey, mom, guess what? Chip's in prison in Camarillo.
你得去把他保出来
You need to go bail him out.
你的灌木丛挺好看的
Your shrubs are lookin' nice.
天哪 卡马里奥
Jesus. Camarillo.
我不知道去吃什么
I don't know what to eat.
你去过卡马里奥吗
Have you been to camarillo?
没有 不过也就两个小时的路程
I have not, but it's only two hours away.
它是个镇子吗 有公♥司♥或者...
Is it even a town? Is it incorporated or...
我该去哪里吃饭呢
I mean, where am I gonna eat?
那里有连锁店吗 那里的食物健康吗
Are there chains there? Is their food healthy food?
我相信你能找到健康的食物的
I'm sure you can find some healthy options,
坚持你平时的饮食 好吗
Just maintain your routine. Okay?
我要去把我儿子从牢里保出来
I mean, I'm going to get my son out of prison.
保持平时的习惯可有点难
I think it's a little hard to maintain a routine.
你有我的号♥码 这是你在卡马里奥住的酒店的
You have my number, and this is a print out of the pool hours
泳池开放时间
At the hotel you're gonna be staying at in Camarillo.
-好吗 -真是救了我一命
- Okay? - Oh, lifesaver.
这样你就能继续练水上健身操了
So you can keep up with your water aerobics.
-这就是那家酒店吗 -没错
- That's the hotel? -It is.
我们说好了一周三次的 记得吗
Three times a week is what we talked about, remember?
好的 我会尽力的
All right. Well, I'll do what I can.
这件事只有法官说了算了
The judge is in charge of this thing.
克莉丝汀 你掌控自己的身体 好吗
Christine, you are in charge of this thing, okay?
-每日饮食... -我什么事也掌控不了
- Routine... - I'm not in charge of anything.
克莉丝汀
Christine.
克莉丝汀 深呼吸
Christine, take a deep breath.
我没事
I'm okay.
你是个坚强的女人...
You're a strong woman...
你会去那里支持你的孩子的
And you're gonna be there for your kids.
可首先 你得保持健康
But to do that, you have to stay healthy.
我们好不容易才让你能每天屙粑粑了 好吗
We finally got you pooping every day, okay?
没错 我们得保持下去
Yes. We really need to keep that up.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - All right.
我需要袜子 这里一只袜子也没有
I need socks. I didn't see one sock in here.
-我去帮你拿袜子 -给我拿些袜子来
- I will go grab your socks. - Get me some socks.
我们还需要楼上的什么东西吗
Is there anything else we need upstairs?
袜子 我要袜子 宾馆的地板可脏了
Socks. I need socks. Those hotel floors are filthy.
乔伊 别泼水
Joey! No splashing!
别欺负你妹妹
Be nice to your sister.
你确定这个房♥间对吗
Are you sure this is the right room?
对不起 妈妈
Sorry, mom.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
-戴尔告诉我的时候... -戴尔告诉你的?
- When Dale told me... - Dale told you, huh?
我想 "上帝啊 我儿子吗"
I thought, "Oh, my god, my son?"
我没看到我的小奇普
I don't even see my Chippy in there.
我只看到一只笼中鸟
I see a jail bird.
妈 我不想让你再担心我了
Mom, I don't want you worrying about me anymore.
好吗
Okay?
我不值得你这么做
It's not worth it for you.
你为什么被关进来的
What did you do to get in here?
妈 只是...
Mom, it was just...
只是非法入侵和... 和恶作剧
It was trespassing, and... and mischief, I think.
-恶作剧 -恶作剧 对 就是常规意义上的恶作剧
- Mischief? - Mischief. Yeah. General mischief.
-恶作剧 -就是恶作剧
- Mischief! - Mischief.
你在捉老鼠吗
Were you chasing a mouse around?
奇普
Oh, Chip.
是因为我把你的法国老婆赶走了吗
Is it because I sent your French wife away?
不是这样的
No, that's not it.
奇普 我供你住
You know, Chip, I provide a house for you,
我供你吃 供你用钱
I give you food, I give you money,
我还买♥♥...买♥♥了...网球鞋
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表