剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
来一针吧 兄弟
Get the needle, man.
感觉马上就来
It's coming around again.
面条仔不打♥针♥
Noodles doesn't do needles.
等等
Wait.
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
你好吗
Hello?
很好 等我一会儿
Okay, just give me a second.
警官们 不好意思
Please, officers. Sorry.
暗号♥ 条子来了
Cipher, it's the police.
什么条子
Police?
警♥察♥来了
It's the police.
警♥察♥
The police.
警♥察♥来了 该死
It's the police. Shit. Come on!
不好意思 我刚裤子拉链没拉
I'm sorry. My fly was down.
老天啊
Oh, for god's sake.
拉链太容易打滑了
Slippery little thing.
你是这家的住户吗
Are you a resident at this address?
我吗 不是 我只是
Me? No. I am a house sitter,
帮道... 道格和巴雯看♥房♥♥子的
Uh, for Doug... Doug and Barvin.
-巴雯 -没错
- Barvin? - Yes.
那你是谁
And you are?
我是他们的表兄弟
I'm their cousins.
他们要去那个... 丰田汽车经销商那里
They needed to go to the, uh, Toyota dealership
试... 试驾
To... to test drive the car
他们想买♥♥辆小面包车
That they were talking about, a minivan.
-他们在晚上试驾汽车吗 -对 就在晚上
- They're test driving at night? - Yeah, at night.
他们一直都在晚上试驾 因为...
They, uh, do that at night a lot because...
你还好吗 先生
Are you okay, sir?
我能...
Uh, can i just, uh...
他们好像收到邮件了
I think they just got an email.
再等我一下 不好意思
Just give me one second. I'm so sorry.
快跑啊 跑 跑 跑
Let's go! Go, go, go, go.
快点 快跑啊
Come on. Go, go, go, go.
该死
Shit.
面条仔
Noodles.
这边
This way.
好的 我来了
Okay. Yeah. Great.
快点 趴低
Come on. Get down.
好的
Okay. Yes.
快点 趴下 你 给我进去 进去
Go on, get down. You. Get in, get in, get in.
没错 躲好
Yes. Get down, get down.
好了 他们很快就会放弃找我们了
All right, they'll stop looking for us soon.
我们最好先在这里观望一下
We'd better stay put for now.
大家先休息会儿吧
Let's get some rest.
小心防着点警♥察♥ 睡会儿吧
Look out for the cops. Go to sleep.
真是做美梦的完美组合
That's a recipe for nice dreams.
我在讽刺你
That's sarcasm.
好吧
Okay.
你来望风 面条仔
You're on look out, Noodles.
观众朋友们 小丑巴斯克兹
Oh, Baskets the clown, y'all!
老兄 你简直疯了
Man, you are crazy.
本职工作啦
Just doing my job.
我知道小丑只能在外面撒尿
I know clowns are supposed to piss outside,
不过 你可以用牛仔专用的厕所
But you can use the cowboy toilet.
这是你应得的
Hell, you earned it.
在这尿尿很爽啊
This is nice.
-我没想到... -上帝啊
- I never thought... - Jesus!
有一天我能看到
I'd see the day
小丑用
A clown would be a-pissin'
牛仔们的专属厕所
In the white people's toilet.
过来坐下
Now get over here and sit down.
我有个提议
I got a proposition for you.
我不会跟你去酒吧的
I'm not going to the bar with you.
我们上次去的时候
Last time we did that,
你去砍点唱机了
You pulled a knife on the juke box.
我的主持人
Now, then, my host,
他脑残了
He's had a brain fart.
好吧
Okay.
医生们说是中风
The doctors call it a stroke,
但我知道他是脑残
But I know a brain fart when I see one.
我很难过
Sorry to hear that.
我想让你来当主持人
So I need you to be my host.
可以送你免费的门票
Free tickets in it for you.
免费票吗
Free tickets?
没错
Free tickets.
好啊
Okay.
感觉就像主持典礼的大♥师♥一样
Like a master of ceremonies type thing.
-行 -好极了
- Okay. - Good, good.
别忘了
And don't forget,
走之前
Scrape all the bubble gum and puke off the seats
把座位上粘着的泡泡糖和呕吐物清理干净
Before you leave tonight.
好的 这是我的荣幸
Yes, sir. It would be my honor.
晚安 巴斯克兹
Good night, Baskets.
晚安 艾迪
Good night, Eddie.
又找到一个
Found another one.
一张长椅上好像黏了11块泡泡糖
That's like 11 on one bench.
这块好像是哈博牌的
A Hubba Bubba or something.
我们应该安全了
I think we're in the clear.
条子们大概去
Cops are probably off sucking jelly
甜甜圈店里吃果冻了
at the donut shack.
我们应该在他们的巡逻车上
We should paint a penis
画个鸡♥巴♥
On their squad car.
我投反对票
I vote nay on that one.
面条仔说得对 赶路要紧
Noodles is right. Let's press on.
北面应该有条河
There should be a river north of here,
我们就沿着河道走
So we'll just go by way of the river
去找铁轨
And, uh, find the rails.
我们也可以分头行动 你说呢
Maybe we could separate, you know?
把他们耍的团团转
Throw them off our scent.
让他们找不到我们
Make it harder for them to find us.
或者我跟你们分道扬镳
Or maybe I could just branch out on my own.
我完全赞成甩掉面条仔
I'm all for losing Noodles.
拜托 睡神 他就是个累赘
Come on, Morpheus. He's dead weight.
她说得对 睡神
She has a good point, Morph.
面条仔是这个家的一员
Noodles is part of the family.
我们已经失去了崔妮蒂
We already lost Trinity.
而且 没有我们
Besides, he wouldn't last an hour
他连一个小时都坚持不了 所以不行 面条仔
here on his own, so no, Noodles.
我们一起行动
We stick together.
这是条今年16岁
This little 16-year-old,
重20斤 名叫泰迪的可卡布[可卡犬和贵宾杂交]
22-pound cockapoo named Teddy
迈着骄傲的小步子 带来了今天的早报
Proudly brings in the morning paper.
看那个小家伙
Oh, look at that little guy.
我也要弄条
I'm gonna get a little dog
能给我拿报纸的小狗 奇普
That brings the newspaper to me, Chip.
你觉得呢
What do you think about that?
奇普
Chip.
我 我在想像那个画面
No, I'm im-imagining it, mom.
谢谢
Thank you.
它真聪明
He's so smart.
它还是条小狗
She's a little dog.
我最喜欢聪明的动物了
Oh, I love a smart animal.
... 像那样拿报纸
... carry that big paper like that.
妈 我有几张
Hey, mom, I've got some free tickets
竞技场的免费门票
to the rodeo.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
再说一遍 亲爱的
Say that again, honey.
我说 如果你想去竞技场的话
I just said that I have some free tickets
我有几张免费的票
To the rodeo tonight if you'd like to go.
竞技场吗
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表