剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
嘿 妈妈 奇普在卡马里奥的监狱里
Hey, Mom, Chip's in prison in Camarillo.
你得去把他保释出来
You need to go bail him out.
我判你缓刑六个月
I'm giving you six months probation.
-我们可以回家了吗 奇普 -是的 老妈
- Should we go home, Chip? - Yeah, Mama.
我在想你是否愿意
So I was wondering if
今晚跟我去看电影
you'd like to go see a movie with me tonight.
戴尔 对不起 我不想再跟你出来玩了
Dale, I'm sorry, but I don't think I can go out with you again.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你不知道男人跟你调情的方式吗
You don't know when a man's making a pass at you?
-你醉了 -我后悔曾经做过的一切
- You're drunk. - I regret everything I've done, okay?
回家洗洗睡吧 戴尔
Go home and go to sleep, Dale.
特丽莎 我下午休息
Trisha, I'm going to take the rest of the day off.
好的
Okay.
♪ 倒霉狗的日子结束啦 ♪
♪ The dog days are over ♪
♪ 倒霉狗的日子滚蛋啦 ♪
♪ The dog days are done ♪
♪ 幸福即将来临♪
♪ The horses are coming ♪
你们卖♥♥自♥拍♥杆吗
They have selfie sticks?
就是那个捕捉你生活的东西
The thing you showcase your life with?
♪ 为你的妈妈奔波 ♪
♪ Run fast for your mother ♪
♪ 为你的爸爸奔波 ♪
♪ Run fast for your father ♪
♪ 为你的娃娃奔波 ♪
♪ Run for your children ♪
♪ 还有你的妹妹和弟弟 ♪
♪ And for your sisters and your brothers ♪
♪ 抛弃掉你的所爱与所属 ♪
♪ Leave all your love and your longing behind you ♪
♪ 如果想存活就得秉承这种观念 ♪
♪ You can't carry it with you if you want to survive ♪
♪ 倒霉狗的日子结束啦 ♪
♪ The dog days are over ♪
♪ 倒霉狗的日子滚蛋啦 ♪
♪ The dog days are done ♪
♪ 难道你没听到幸福来敲门吗 ♪
♪ Can't you hear the horses ♪
正好在我健身时抓了个现行
Caught me in the middle of my workout.
你吓死我了 妈
Scared me to death, Mom.
嘿 奇普
Hey, Chip.
你好吗 戴尔
How you doin', Dale?
我的小猫咪呢
Where are my kittens?
它们可喜欢听开罐头的声音了
They love the sound of that can opening.
哈哈 说猫咪 猫咪到
Oh! Right on cue!
罗纳德·里根 威尔·法瑞尔
Ronald Reagan! Will Ferrell!
你们一定饿坏了
You so hungry.
你知道吗 我决定
Yeah, so I just, you know,
决定改变一下生活
decided I'd do a life change.
-不错啊 -努力成就更好的自己
- That's good. - Trying to make a better me.
不仅为了我 还为了美♥利♥坚♥共和国
You know, for Dale and for the United States.
-嗯 -就像"弗洛伦斯机器"乐队唱的
- Mmm. - So... As Florence Machine says,
"倒霉狗的日子滚蛋啦"
"The dog days are over."
是三伏天滚蛋啦[dog days也有三伏天的意思]
The dog days of summer are over.
不对 是"倒霉狗的日子滚蛋啦" 妈
No, the dog days are over, Mom.
-是吗 -是滴
- Are they? - Yep.
-我喜欢 -那是啥意思
- I like it. - What does that even mean?
你不会懂的 你这种人懂不起
You wouldn't get it. It's not for people like you.
这是政♥治♥性歌♥曲
It's political music.
我的儿子们能回家我已经很开心了
Well, I'm just happy to have my boys home.
我要策划一场团圆饭
I'm gonna plan us a family dinner.
让我看看有什么食材
Let's see what we have.
我得去趟好市多
Ah! I'm gonna have to make a run to Costco!
-谁跟我一起去 -慢走 不送
- Who's with me? - That's a pass on this end.
奇普呢
Oh! Chip?
-不去 谢了 -好吧
- No, thanks. - All right.
-你俩安分点 -好的 妈妈
- Well, be good. - Okay, Mama.
你在牢房♥皈依伊♥斯♥兰♥教了没
So, did you find Islam in the clink?
我上楼去洗个澡
I'm just gonna go upstairs and take a shower, okay?
你想干嘛就干嘛 马尔科姆·艾克斯[美国黑人领袖]
You're free to do whatever you want, Malcolm X.
嗨 乔
Hi, Joe.
哦
Oh!
看看这是啥啊
Oh, what do we have here?
我们今天做披萨套装
We're doing pizza kits today.
啥是披萨套装
Pizza kits?
-就是把全部配料放在一份里 -开玩笑吧
- All the ingredients in one. - You're kidding.
真得不能再真 还是有机的
This is it. It's organic.
对小孩来说是绝佳的食物
It's a great activity for kids.
我俩儿子都在家 这玩意一定会让他们开心死的
Oh, I've got two boys at home who'll go wild for this.
-多大了 -谁知道
- How old? - Oh, who knows.
-男孩子吃得多 你懂的 -是啊
- Boys eat a lot. You know that. - Yeah.
这样的话 你一人买♥♥一个好了
That way, you know, you got one for each boy.
-两个吗 好吧 -至少
- Two? All right. - At least.
保险起见 我建议你买♥♥三个
And if you wanna just be safe, I'd take three, you know.
-有何不可 -第二天还能继续吃
- Why not? - You have them for another day.
-今晚非常特别 -是吗
- It's a very special night. - Oh, really?
-当然 -妙极了
- Mm-hmm. - That's wonderful.
-今晚是家庭团圆夜 -团圆夜都很特别
- It's a family night. - Family nights are special.
-我再拿一份试吃 -当然 拿一个路上吃
- Let me take one more. - You should, one for the road.
-好吧 谢谢 -祝您今晚愉快
- Okay. Thank you. - You enjoy your night.
-有机的是吧 -对身体很好的
- Organic, huh? - It's good for you.
我爱死这个了
I love that!
♪ ...结束了 ♪
♪ ...are done ♪
♪ 难道你没听到幸福来敲门吗 ♪
♪ Can't you hear the horses ♪
♪ 因为幸福来了 ♪
♪ 'Cause here they come ♪
♪ 倒霉狗的日子结束啦 ♪
♪ The dog days are over ♪
♪ 倒霉狗的日子滚蛋啦 ♪
♪ The dog days are done ♪
戴尔 请你把那玩意儿关小点
Dale, can you please turn that down!
我要睡觉呢
I'm trying to sleep!
宝宝要睡觉觉了啊
Oh, does baby need his nap?
-戴尔... -如果宝宝想睡觉
- Dale... - If baby needs his nap,
宝宝只需要重复这句话
then baby just needs to say so.
-宝宝要睡觉觉 -哈哈 你是个宝宝
- Baby needs his nap. - Ha! You're a baby!
你真恶心 好吧 我关小
That's disgusting! Fine, I'll turn it down.
好
Good.
万能的神啊 你知道这里面有多少枸杞吗
God Almighty! Do you know how many Goji berries were in there?
你欠我23块了 别再扔了
You owe me 23 dollars. Don't throw another one.
-你说啥 -你好大的胆子
- What's that? - How dare you!
我本来要靠那个饮料逆转我的人生的
That drink was gonna turn my life around!
戴尔 别慌 不然你会把翔拉在裤子里的
Dale, don't panic. You're gonna shit your pants
就像你在娜泽蕊拉的生日会上
just like you did at the Nazarella's birthday party
唱生日歌♥前那次一样
at the beginning of the birthday song.
那是两年前的事儿了 人家神经性胃炎犯了
That was two years ago, and it was a nervous stomach!
真希望我从来没有过双胞胎弟弟
Wish I never had a twin brother.
走你
Yeah.
嘿
Hey!
戴尔 戴尔 不要
Dale! Dale, Dale, no.
有点勒着痛吧
Little flossin', huh?
这是为内♥裤♥报仇
That's for the underwear.
奇普 奇普
Chip! Chip!
你把我手♥机♥砸烂了然后又想逃跑
You smashed my phone and you just go disappear again.
害我们所有人为你这个可怜的罪犯感到惋惜吗
Making everybody feel sorry for the poor criminal.
但此时此刻 没人鸟好人 我这个好人
Meanwhile no one gives two shits about the good guy! Frickin' me!
小奇普
Chippie.
奇普 只有两个人才能玩得起来
Chip. Two can play at this game.
你想等到结束 我没意见
You wanna wait it out. I'm fine with that.
我就在这儿等着
I'm just gonna be out here.
"冰河世纪" 是皮克斯那种电影吗
"Ice Age"? Is that a Pixar movie?
-这是部动画电影 -哦
- Oh, it's an animated movie. - Oh.
最近有啥好电影吗
What's a good movie nowadays?
-"星球大战" -哦 "星球大战"
- Uh, "Star Wars." - Oh, "Star Wars."
我觉得他们一定看过了 我们家今晚过团圆夜
I think they've seen that. We're having a family night tonight.
-哦 -想找点事儿做
- Oh. Oh. - Looking for something to do.
桌游挺适合团圆夜的
Board games are great for family night.
-这主意不错 -是的
- Hmm, that's a great idea. - Yeah.
你能够拥有很多选择
You got, like, so many choices.
像"大战役"啊
There's, like, Risk,
如果你想踏入一场宏大的冒险
if you want to go on a grand adventure or something.
"人生之旅" 我现在正在玩呢
The Game of Life, I'm already playing that.
是啊 这是实话
Yeah. Ain't that the truth.
-四子棋 -没错 在这里
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表