剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
I'm okay. You're not okay,
因为你错过了这些...
'cause you're missin' out on all...
这对奶♥子♥ 大奶♥子♥
Of this, titties. Good ones.
晚安 人妖哥
Goodnight, lady boy.
如果这话对你有意义的话 我只想告诉你...
If it means anything to you, I have a...
我体形很难看
Terrible physique.
大伙 围过来一下
Hey, everyone. Gather around.
这里有70多块钱
Got a little over 70 bucks here.
我相信大部分都是面条仔的功劳
And, uh, I think in large part it's due to Noodles.
真棒 面条仔 真棒
Yeah, Noodles. Hell, yeah, Noodles.
我觉得我们该庆祝一下
So I think we should celebrate,
吃点零食
And get some snacks.
-零食 -我们需要防水布
- Snacks. - We need to get a tarp.
要下雨了
Rain's coming.
要是没有遮蔽我们会死的
We could die if we don't have shelter.
这不是你能决定的 崔妮蒂
I don't think it's up to you, Trinity.
你怎么想 面条仔
What do you think, Noodles?
你说吧 买♥♥零食还是防水布
Well... snacks or tarp?
-我挺想吃品客薯片的 不过... -天哪
- I'd love some Pringles but... -Oh, yeah.
-我们可以...吃点玉米脆饼 -得
- We could get... we could get nachos. - All right.
我跟你们在一起时间比他更久
Like, I've been here way longer than him,
不过 我明白了 我知道你们不需要我了 所以...
But I get it. I know when I'm not wanted, so...
你们都无所谓吗 永别了 各位!
You guys all set? Goodbye forever.
崔妮 拜托 冷静一下好吗
Trin, come on, just calm down, all right?
我们去吃点零食 你又会开心起来的
Look, we get some snacks, you'll be smiling again.
-你懂得 -崔妮
- You know that. - Trin.
崔妮 别抓狂
Trin, don't freak out.
受不了了 闭嘴 你说话就跟牧师一样
Ahh! Shut up! You sound like my pastor.
"崔妮蒂 你怎么样"
Like, "oh, Trinity, how ya doin'?"
"你就不能冷静一下吗"
"like, why don't you just, like, calm down."
抱歉 老兄 我又不是什么愚笨的机器人
Like, sorry, dude, I'm not some lobotomized robot,
不能随便开关心情
Like, I can't turn it off and on.
我觉得我棒呆了 但你肯定不这么想
I think I'm awesome. Obviously, you don't.
你怎么能离开这个家庭 别走嘛
How can you leave this family? Don't leave.
你长得太傻♥逼♥了
You look so stupid.
你根本不知道这些人的底细
You have no idea who these people are.
你不喜欢我真是个遗憾
Sorry you don't find me attractive.
再见
Goodbye.
老兄 让她走吧 她很野
Dude, just let her go. She's feral.
这大千世界里 很多人都有始无终
A lot of people out here, they're just quitters.
懂吗
You know?
下雨了
It's raining.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
报纸全在草坪上放着呢
Yeah, there's newspapers all over the lawn.
没有灯光 我猜人都度假去了
No lights on. I think somebody's on vacation.
我要进去了 祝我好运
I'm gonna go in. Wish me luck.
吃零食的时候 给我点太妃糖就行了
On the snack run, just get me some Werther's Originals, okay?
或者牛肉干 如果他们有的话
or some beef jerky, if they have beef jerky.
来吧
Come on.
-走 走 -去哪儿啊
- Go, go, go. - Go where?
欢迎回家 坏蛋们
Welcome home, assholes.
要是这家主人回家了怎么办
What happens when these people come home?
那时我们早就走了
Uh, we'll be long gone.
州立农业保险公♥司♥会清理这烂摊子
State Farm Home Insurance will clean it up.
崔妮蒂是怎么搞得 你把她睡了吗
What with Trinity, did you... did you sleep with her?
-是这样吗... -啥 不是
- Is that the... - What? No.
我老得可以当她祖宗了
I'm old enough to be her ancestor.
那你真是错过大好事了 因为她简直...
Well, you missed your shot, 'cause she is like...
啥意思 她简直咋了...
What do you mean, she's like...
我们只是朋友
We were just friends.
但她抓狂了
She freaked out.
事情发展成这样我也很难受
Well, I feel bad about how things worked out.
我感觉都是我的错
I feel like it's my fault.
举起手来 混♥蛋♥们
Hands up, assholes!
零食时间
Snack time.
爸爸我先来 都围过来
Daddy first. Come here.
看看我拿的这些好货
Look at all these goodies I scored.
人人都有份儿
Something for everyone.
-这是什么 -"零食"
- What is that? - Snacks.
让我看看
Let me see it.
-嘿 -拿那个
- Hey! - That one, okay?
快吃吧
Here were go.
伙计 别吸海♥洛♥因♥
Guys, don't do heroin.
这是海♥洛♥因♥吧
It's heroin, right?
还是肾上腺素笔
Or is it an Epi-pen?
面条仔 你会爱上这个的
Noodles, you're gonna love this, okay?
第一次最棒
The first time is the best.
好吧 那不是肾上腺素笔
Okay, that ain't no Epi-pen.
不是肾上腺素笔
That ain't no Epi-pen.
奇普
Chip.
奇普
Chip!
奇普
Chip.
奇普
Chip.
奇普
Chip!
听着 我要走了
You know, I think I'm gonna take off.
-什么 -对 我要走了
- What? - Yeah, I think I'm gonna take off.
我发现我更喜欢防水布
Turns out I'm more of a tarp guy
而不是"零食"
than I am a snacks guy, okay?
等等 面条仔 打一针吧 兄弟
Wait, no, Noodles. Get the needle, man.
感觉马上就来
It's comin' around again.
我知道
Yeah.
不过 面条仔不打♥针♥
Noodles doesn't do needles.
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表