剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
So, you want me to...
我今天要炒了你的朋友
I'm gonna fire your, uh, friend today.
懂没 然后明天
Okay? And then tomorrow,
你就能在杏仁巡游上溜达了
you'll be strolling in the Almond Parade.
-总共付你300美金 -我的老天爷啊
- Pays $300 gross. - Jesus Christ!
这么多钱可以让我
With that much money, I could get
在机场旁边租个单身公♥寓♥了
my own studio apartment by the airport.
-情况如何 -你说啥
- So how'd it go? - What's that?
稍等一下
Oh. Hold on a sec.
哈喽
Hello.
对 我是玛莎
Yes, this is Martha.
是吗
Really?
好吧
Okay.
多谢你打电♥话♥通知
Well, thanks for the call.
我猜是你的新经纪人打来的吧
That was your new manager, I guess.
她说我不再是你的经纪人了
She said I'm not your manager anymore.
她真这么说了
She said that?
真是个恶婆娘
What a bitch?
天啊
God.
大卫 我找到他了 卢克 生日快乐
Ah, David, I found him. Hey, Luke, happy birthday.
谢谢
Thanks.
你在玩什么游戏
What game are you playing?
不是游戏 我在看"乐高"
It's not, I'm watching "Legos".
酷
Ahh. Cool.
你还记得我们上次在牛仔竞技场
Hey, um, do you remember that clown we saw
见到的小丑吗
at the rodeo that time?
-小丑巴斯克兹 -嗯
- Baskets the Clown? - Yeah.
那如果我告诉你
Well, what would you think if I told you
我能请他今天下午
I could get him to perform
来你的生日会表演
at your birthday party this afternoon?
你觉得如何
Would you like that?
那我们还能打水仗吗
Well, do we still get to do the Super Soakers war?
当然 没什么不能的
Yeah, sure, I don't see why not.
那行
Okay.
好的 天啊
Okay. God.
我去起草一些合同给你签
I'm just gonna draw up some contracts for you to sign,
你不用担心费用的问题
and, um, don't worry about the deposit.
差不多就这样 很好
I think that's it. Okay, great.
我们正式谈生意了 再祝你生日快乐
We are in business. Officially. Happy birthday.
请在嘟声后留言
Please leave a message after the tone.
嗨 奇普 我是玛莎·布鲁克斯
Hi, Chip, Martha Brooks here.
今天下午我给你预订了一场表演
Um, we have booked you a gig for this afternoon,
这是你在生日派对这一行
and it's a great chance for you to break into
崭露头角的一次绝佳机会
the lucrative world of birthday parties,
还能展现个人形象 还可以收费...
and personal appearance based, fee based, um...
打给我了解详细情况 好吗
Okay. Uh, just call me back for the details,
那就拜拜了
and, uh, bye.
亲爱的 我们走吧
All right, honey, let's go.
我们还需要再买♥♥点儿 妈
We just need a couple more things, Mom.
啥 这里头已经有这么多了
What? There's so much in there.
我们需要这个来清除家里的尿味
We need this for the pee smell in the house.
-尿味 -闻着像茅房♥
- Pee smell. - It smells like a pee house.
我家才没有尿味呢
There is no pee smell in my house.
我知道你闻不到 但我能闻到 妈
I know you don't smell it, but I can, Mother,
而且别人也闻得到
and other people can, too.
-那太... -再拿些排便垫
- Well, that's very... - Let's get these Wee Wee pads.
不需要这个 它已经有排便垫了
We don't need wee wee, she's got them.
妈妈 那些该扔了
Honey, those Wee Wee pads should be thrown out.
它只会用那种垫子
No, those are the ones she knows to use.
- 那些闻上去... -所以它才会用啊
- Ugh. They smell... - That's why she uses them.
看这个
Oh. Look at that.
这些小卡片很可爱吧
Aren't these cards darling?
把它放回去 你根本用不着
Put that back, you don't need it.
我交了个朋友 我想给他寄贺卡
I have a friend, I'd like to send him a card.
什么朋友
What friend?
我在卡马里奥认识的男人
Oh, a man I met in Camarillo.
男人 你怎么没告诉我
A man you met? Why didn't you tell me this?
你认识了一个不错的男人吗
You met a nice man?
你想太多了
Oh, Mother, you are unbelievable.
克里斯汀 男人不喜欢贺卡
Men don't like cards, Christine.
他们就喜欢啪啪啪
They like hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
-那才是他们的爱好 -受不了你 我们走吧
- That's what they like. - Oh! Let's go.
大卫 能帮我个忙吗
David. Can I ask you a favor?
死马当活马医了
Okay.
嘿 能帮我把它扯出来吗
Hey, uh, want to help me out?
抱歉 小朋友们
Oh. Guys, I'm sorry.
我知道你们想看小丑表演
I know you were expecting a clown,
我也不想让你们失望
and I didn't want to let you down,
但是还是让你们失望了
but, um, it seems like I did anyway,
看来只能这样了
and, uh, uh... I guess that's just what I do.
好啦 你们可以开始打水仗了
All right. Um, you guys can start your Super Soaker war now.
太好了
Yeah! Finally.
这儿怎么了
Hey, what's happening?
这儿在巡游 你得绕道了
This is part of the parade route, ma'am. You gotta go around.
什么巡游 我必须从这儿走
What parade? I gotta go through here.
女士 请绕道
Please, just go around, ma'am.
好吧
Fine!
请... 请让让...
Oh, guys, I... I gotta...
该死
Uhh, damn it.
呃 女士...请你别在...
Uh, ma'am. Ma'am, what... Could you please not...
爸爸 看 小丑
Look, Daddy, a clown.
抱歉 我不是小丑
Uh, oh, uh, lady, I'm not a clown.
好吗 对不起 我...我只是普通人
Okay? Sorry, I'm just... I'm a woman.
我的天
Oh, God.
噢 天啦 希拉 等我一分钟
Oh, God. Give me a minute, Sheila,
我要跟那个傻子说句话
I gotta go talk to another nut.
玛莎 你特么在这儿干嘛
Martha. What the hell are you doing here?
我开车路过这 被巡游挡住了
Um, I was driving when I got trapped by this parade,
还把一个小女孩儿弄哭了
and then I made a little girl cry.
你的妆真的太丑了 没骗你
Yeah, no kidding. Your make up is a disaster.
像是小孩子在脸上乱涂口红
You look like a small child with lipstick issues.
希拉 这是玛莎
Sheila, this is Martha.
你好 希拉
Hi, Sheila.
奇普 我侄子的生日会
You know what, Chip? You never returned my calls
你一直没回我电♥话♥
about my nephew's birthday party,
我只能替你上了
so I had to be your stand in.
结果很糟
And it was really bad.
-我猜也是 -奇普
- I bet. - Look, Chip,
你还在因为我跟戴尔上♥床♥了生我气吗
are you mad at me because Dale and I had sex?
没生气啊
No, I'm not mad at you.
你想跟谁上♥床♥
You can f...
都可以
Whoever you want.
就算
You know? You can...
想上我妈都行
my mom if you want.
我知道我可能不是个好经纪人
Okay. Look, I know that I wasn't the world's greatest manager,
但我真的已经尽力了
but I really did try my best for you.
玛莎 你根本不是我经纪人
Look, Martha, you're not a manager,
你更像是...
you're more of a...
像是...
More of a...
更像是...你更像是朋友
More of a... You're more of a friend.
真的吗
Really?
真的 我意思是
Yeah, I mean...
有时候我觉得你...
sometimes I think you're the...
你懂的 我觉得你...
You know, sometimes I think your the...
我有时候觉得你是...
Sometimes I think you're the...
能先别叫吗
Can you hold off on the gahoogas, please?
我们在聊天
We're trying to have a conversation.
奇普 谢谢你 这可能是
Thanks, Chip. That's probably like
我听过的最好的话了
the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
真的
Really?
天呐 真的惨
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表