剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
It almost cost me $40, martha.
如果不是找你借了5美元
And it would have cost me $40
买♥♥花生巧克力
Had I not borrowed the $5 from you
那会花掉我整整40美元
To buy that family size goober box!
你这个自私自利的臭婊♥子♥
You're such a selfish little prick!
戴尔 等等 不送我吗
Dale, wait. You're my ride.
好吧 正好注册一个
Okay, maybe this is a good opportunity
优步账号♥
To sign up for uber.
能给我再倒一杯吗
Yeah, can I get another one of those, please?
我可能最后还是得干这个吧
Maybe I might end up doing it.
做... 做点文职
I... I might do some paperwork
或者以后做点类似的工作
Or something like that for it later,
但现在连...
But it's not even...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
怎么了
What's that?
抱歉... 只是感觉你有点怪怪的
I'm sorry, just... it looked like something was wrong with you.
不 我是在调情
No, I was making a pass.
我在跟...
I was makin' a pass over...
你或者... 你朋友调情
To you or... One of your friends.
随便哪个都行
Either one of 'em, but it doesn't matter.
男人跟你调情 感觉不出来吗
You don't know when a man's making a pass at you?
说真的 不用这个酒杯行吗
You know what? Can I get this to go, please?
换个塑料杯吧
Just get a styrofoam cup.
抱歉 但我不会再给你了
I'm sorry, but I can't serve you anymore.
要不来一杯水吧
How about a nice glass of water, huh?
来杯水
A glass of water?
你当我没钱还是怎么着
What do you think, I'm poor or something?
我马上付钱
No, I'll just take the check.
我谢你大爷的
Thank you very much.
这地方到处都是傻♥逼♥
This place is full of duds anyway.
女傻♥逼♥ 傻♥逼♥中的傻♥逼♥
Lady duds. Worst kind of duds.
16杯含羞草就要48美元啊
$48 for 16 mimosas?
你那份怎么样
How's your food?
挺好的
Good.
要不要来份面包丁
You want a crouton?
不了 谢谢 这个挺好的
No, thanks. They're good.
很脆
Very crunchy.
超讨厌吃软哒哒的面包丁
I hate a soggy crouton.
-我能出去一下吗 妈妈 -干嘛
- Can I be excused, mom? - Why?
就出去一下
I just want to go outside for a second.
待着别动 我马上吃完
You stay here, I'll be done in a minute.
以前担心你会
I used to worry about you
跑出去抽烟
going outside and smoking a cigarette before.
现在担心你会
Now I have to worry about you
跑出去吸毒
Going outside and smoking heroin.
我又不会在苹果蜂餐厅吸毒 妈妈
I'm not gonna smoke heroin at an applebee's, mom.
有列火车会经过这儿
Hey, there's train tracks back there.
谁知道你会不会搭上流浪汉专线
Maybe you want to hit the hobo highway.
跑到哪个吉普赛小镇去
Go to gypsy town.
你们要不要来点饭后甜点呢
Okay, so I hope you two left some room for dessert.
-不要甜点 不要 -嗯 我们看看
- No dessert. No. - Yeah, we should look at this.
妈 你要什么
Mom, what do you want to get?
奇普 不要
Chip, no.
来点甜点吧 你最喜欢了
Mom, get some dessert. You love dessert.
给她来点甜点
She'd love to get some dessert.
-好的 -给她来份
- Okay, great. - She'll get a
小份的焦糖奶昔
Caramel shorty shake.
-好 -不 奇普 我不要
- Great. - No, Chip, I do not want that.
再来一份乳糖卡诺
She'll also have a fudge-cano.
-不要 -好的
- No. - All right.
-再来一份甜果挞 -好
- She'll also get the tart-zilla... - okay.
一份巧克力康茄奇米卷
And she'll get the chimichanga chocolate conga.
-好 -一份巧克力千层饼
-Great. - And also the chocolate lasagna.
-不 我不要... -奶酪蛋糕冰沙
-No. I don't want... -Cheesecake smoothie.
不 我不要甜品
No, I don't want a dessert.
买♥♥单就好 谢谢
Just leave the check. Thank you.
好了就叫我
Whenever you're ready.
妈 谁来了
Mom, who is that?
孩子们 我带了晚餐
Hey, everybody. I got cvs dinner.
我被拉尔夫[高级时装品牌]赶出来了
I got kicked out of Ralph's.
爸爸回来了 耶
Dad's home. Yeah.
-戴尔 你干什么 -给女儿们带了...
- Dale, what are you doing? - Got some, uh...
冻匹萨
Frozen pizza for the ladies.
还有...
And...
戴尔 我们吃过饭了
We already had dinner, Dale.
那就吃第二餐
Well, we'll have a second dinner, then.
没关系的
It's okay.
还买♥♥了 呃 小脆片
I got some, uh, finger crisp,
给你的薯片 还有给你的
And chips for you, and chips for you,
还有几块披萨
And I got some pizza nuggets.
爸 你干嘛呢
Dad, what are you doing?
我在做晚饭 就是
Oh, I'm cookin' dinner, just, you know,
想跟你们待一会
Wanted to hang out with you guys.
你们回房♥间去
Girls, go to your rooms.
他不能来这
He shouldn't be here.
我说了 回房♥间去
I said go to your rooms.
听妈妈的话 去吧
Listen to your mother. Go on.
-能现在吃吗 -能 去吧
- Can we eat this now? - Yes. Go.
-要香槟吗 -别想香槟了
Bubbly? No bubbly.
还嫌喝的不够多
I think you've had enough bubbly.
又去喝含羞草鸡尾酒了
Have you been drinking mimosas?
就喝了点加酒精的橘汁
I know I've had spiked orange juice, that's it.
玛莎呢
Where's martha?
玛莎呢
Where's martha.
披萨好了
Oh, pizza.
太他妈烫了
God, that is hot!
难道一个男人连在自家做饭都不行吗
You mean, a man can't cook dinner in his own home?
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
而且 你不能这样想来就来
And besides, you can't just come over like this.
过两天我跟律师讨论探视的时间
We'll figure out a visitation schedule with the lawyers,
-在此之前... -妮可
- But until then... - Nicole,
我知道是我搞砸了
I know that I messed up.
我很后悔我的所作所为 好吗
I regret everything I've done, okay?
我想你回来
But I need you back.
我是个恋家的人 没什么心眼
I'm a family man, plain and simple.
你真以为这样有用吗
Did you really think this was going to work?
你以前很喜欢那些疯狂的
You used to love the crazy stuff.
还记得我们伴着"三怪人"[音乐]一起跳舞的事吗
Remember when we used to dance to "Monster mash"?
都是老掉牙的事了
Yeah, well, that was a long time ago.
回家洗洗睡吧 戴尔
Go home and go to sleep, Dale.
这就是我家
I am home.
不 不是
No, you're not.
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry I disturbed you.
用信♥用♥卡♥...
Use your credit card...
在"精选橱柜" 我们希望您...
At cabinets to go, we want you to have your...
-怎么了 -就这个台吧
- What's goin' on? - Do that one.
-这个台吗 -嗯
- This one? - Yeah.
这个有趣
It's funny.
你知道 我从来没有自认为是最好的妈妈
You know, I never claimed to be the best mother.
大多时候 可能连好妈妈都算不上
Half the time, I don't even know if I was a very good mother.
但我发誓我要尽力做得
But I promised myself that I would try and be
比我父母好
A better parent than my parents were,
不过...
And well...
看来比想象的要难些
That turned out to be harder than you think,
因为面对你 奇普
'cause with you, Chip,
我甚至不知道怎样当个好妈妈
I'm not sure how to be a good mother.
你知道...
You know, that...
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表