剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
如果你有空来丹佛
If you are ever in Denver...
-噢 -来找我
- Oh. - Look me up.
我把我号♥码写在名片后面了
Put my home phone number on the back of the card there.
地毯大王
Carpet King.
我认识了一个男人 他给了我他的名片
I met someone, he gave me his card.
但我还没打给他
I haven't used it.
我把妈妈马桶打破了 所以给她买♥♥了个新的
I, uh, brought Mom a toilet 'cause I broke hers.
-她在这儿吗 -亲爱的 她没在这儿
- Is she here? - She ain't here, honey.
她去哪儿了
Where is she?
乘客您好 飞往丹佛的543次航♥班♥
Ladies and gentlemen, flight 543 to Denver
马上开始登机了
will be boarding shortly.
欢迎来到丹佛国际机场
Welcome to the Denver International Airport.
了解最新航♥班♥信息
For up to date flight information,
请查阅上方公告板
please check our overhead monitors,
或访问www.flydenver.com
or visit us at www.Flydenver.Com.
欢迎来到丹佛 祝您生活愉快
Thank you and enjoy your stay.
出租车
Taxi!
出租车司机
Taxi person!
这些山真漂亮
Oh, these mountains.
我第一次来这儿
Oh, it's my first time here.
-欢迎欢迎 -谢谢
- Well, welcome. - Thank you.
空气也很清新
And the air, it's refreshing.
你不觉得空气很好吗
Don't you find it refreshing?
是 很好
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
还有所有人都爱的煎蛋卷
Oh, and you have that omelet everyone loves.
-对 -到处都在说
- Sure. - They talk about it everywhere.
所有菜单上都有
It's on every menu.
我爱丹佛
Oh, I love Denver.
-我来了 -抱歉
- I'm here. - Excuse me?
我就是克莉丝汀·巴斯克兹
Christine Baskets.
-噢 -今天的荣誉房♥客
- Oh. - Guest of the day.
只是电脑随机选的名字
Yeah, the computer just does that at random.
这样啊 那替我谢谢电脑
Oh. Well, you thank that computer for me.
好
Okay. Um, it just means
荣誉房♥客看按次计费的电影9折优♥惠♥
you get 10 percent off a pay-per-view movie.
我可以把它换成免费早餐吗
Oh. Could I trade that in for a free breakfast?
我替你看看
I can look into that for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么 你为什么来丹佛呢
So, what brings you to Denver?
噢 只是路过啦
Oh, I'm just, uh, passing through.
嗨 我是肯 我现在不在家
Hi, this is Ken. I'm out right now,
请给我留言
but if you leave a message,
我会尽快回复你
I'll get right back to you.
嗨 肯 我是克莉丝汀·巴斯克兹
Hi, Ken. Christine Baskets from Bakersfield.
希望你身体健康 我知道你作为地毯大王
I hope you're well. I'm sure you're very busy,
一定很忙
uh, as a carpet king,
对了 我现在在丹佛
and, uh, hey, I'm in Denver,
我想应该给你打个电♥话♥
so, uh, I thought I would give you a call.
我在市区的安睡酒店
I'm at the Extended Rest Hotel downtown.
这就是我电♥话♥号♥码
So, this is my number.
有空打给我 不打也行...
Uh, call me or don't call me or call...
好吧 再见 肯 谢谢
Okay. Bye, Ken. Thank you.
你好 我想请问一下
Hi. Um, yeah, I had a question.
丹佛的水质怎么样
How's your water quality here in Denver?
-我反正不会喝 -这样啊
- I wouldn't drink it. - Oh.
-对 -那可以给我 呃
- Yeah. - Well, uh, could I get, uh,
一瓶汤力水吗
a bottle of tonic water then?
-没问题 -加上冰和柠檬汁
- Sure. - With a glass of ice and a twist of lemon?
-好 马上给您送来 -你叫什么名字
- Sure, I'll send that right up. - What was your name?
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
凯瑟琳啊 我喜欢这个名字
Catherine, oh, I've always loved that name.
-今天天气很好 对吧 -是很好
- Beautiful day, huh? - Sure is.
-谢谢你 凯瑟琳 -不客气 祝您愉快
- Thank you, Catherine. - Thank you. Have a nice day.
找到正确的椅子很难
Finding the right chair is hard.
不可思议的发明...
Incredible inven...
你能在这儿找到你梦寐以求的厨房♥...
You can get your dream kitchen for...
对于民防预备局的信誉来说 这事从未发生过
To the DCPA's credit, this thing hasn't happened at all before.
极其罕见
In fact, this is a rarity,
所以他们跟这些人致歉
and so they apologize to all those folks.
-他们... -最低气温44度
- Those folks... - 44 will be the coolest that we've had.
几乎回到了8月的温度...
You have to go back to August...
西部和北部...
To the north and west...
说回西北高原
Back out toward the northwest plateau,
克雷格·比克尔 霜冻警告
Craig Beeker, that is a freeze warning.
-基本上 如果你... -天呐 该死
- Basically, if you had... - Oh, shit.
我敢肯定支票已经在路上了
I'm sure the check is in the mail.
您好 请稍等一下
Hello. Can you hold on a second, please.
嘿 爱伦 你得到的奖励就是教学时的快乐 好吗
Hey, Ellen. It's the joy of teaching which is the reward. Okay?
巴斯克兹博士回来了
Go for Dr. Baskets.
戴尔 明天需要你帮我跑一趟
Dale, I need you to run an errand for me tomorrow.
妈妈 绝对不行
That is a giant no, Mother.
我已经深陷在教学的泥沼里了 深陷
I am knee deep in lazy teachers. Knee deep!
-抱歉 -我说我已经深陷在教学的泥沼里了
- Excuse me? - I said I am knee deep in lazy teachers,
你个傻子
you witch!
戴尔 我觉得你欠我的
Dale, I think you owe me.
你跟你弟弟毁了我房♥子
You and your brother ruined my house.
整个都毁了
You wrecked the whole place.
妈妈 我已经发信息跟你道歉了
Mother, I texted you an apology already.
你还要我怎么做 我得挂了 拜拜
What else do you want me to do? I gotta go. Bye.
戴尔...
Dale...
这臭小子
Oh, you brat.
然后扬声器就进入梦乡了
And the squawk box goes to sleep
噢 稍等我一下
Yes. Oh, hold on one second.
能扯一下吗 嗨 妈妈
Can you hold this for a second? Hi, Mom.
奇普 我没在城里
Chip, I'm out of town,
我需要你明天帮我做点事
and I need you to do something for me tomorrow.
行行 没问题
Yeah, yeah, okay, for sure.
外婆明天和医生有约
Meemaw has a doctor's appointment tomorrow,
冰箱上有张便利贴
there's a reminder on the fridge.
你能帮我办这事吗
Can you do that for me?
那意思是 你没有再生我气了吗
So, does that mean that you're not mad at me anymore?
-别得寸进尺 -好了扯不出来了
- Don't push it. - Okay, that's good enough,
因为它固定在我的内衣里
'cause it's anchored to my skivvies.
去坐吧
You can have a seat.
你在干嘛 我听到气球的声音了
What is that? I hear balloons.
我... 我在一个生日会上
I'm actually, uh... I'm doing birthday parties now.
-不错 -是啊 很不错
- Well, that's good. - Yeah, yeah, it is good.
好的 带外婆去看医生 知道了
So, okay, uh, take Meemaw to the doctor, got it,
我会好好做的
and I'll do a good job of that.
我不会让你失望 好吗 我保证
I won't let you down, okay? I promise.
-谢了 奇普 -也谢谢你 妈
- Thank you, Chip. - Thank you, Mom.
顺便问一下 你现在在哪儿
Where are you, by the way?
我得挂电♥话♥了
I gotta go.
-你离城了吗 妈 你还好吗
- You outta town? Mom? You doin' okay?
-嗨 -嘿 妈 怎么了
- Hi. - Hey, Mom, what's goin 'on?
你最近怎么样 科迪
How are you, Cody?
一切都好 你呢 妈
All is well. How are you, Mom?
-洛根去哪儿了 -他还在睡觉呢
- Where's Logan? - Uh, he's sleeping.
天呐 他一直都是个瞌睡虫
Oh, God, he always was a sleeper.
-你知道他的 -你总是比他更精力旺盛
- Man, you know that. - You have a lot of energy, more than him.
我有点小惊讶
Um, I have a little surprise.
说说是什么 什么惊喜
Please share. What is it, what is it?
猜猜我在哪里
Guess where I am?
-嗯 -丹佛
- Um... - Denver.
真的吗 去那儿干什么
Really? What's goin' on over there?
我在科罗拉多
I'm in Colorado.
哇
Wow.
我来这儿会待上几天
Hey, so I'm here for a few days.
有没有什么推荐 小点子 或者好玩的事
Any tips or things or ideas, uh, stuff I might do for fun?
嗯...既然你已经在那里了
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表