剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
-要来点什么 -你是个恶棍 普罗科特
- What can I get you? - You're a thug, Proctor.
一旦你失势
And when you go down,
就再也翻不了身 没人会再想起你
and you will go down-- no one's gonna miss you.
我过会儿再来
I'm gonna come back later.
你知道吗 亚历克斯
You know what, Alex?
你太在意别人对你的评价
You care too much about what people think of you.
你永远得不到那样的力量
You'll never achieve any power like that.
撒谎 作假 敲诈 你把那叫做力量吗
Lie, cheat, extort-- and you call that power?
那不是力量 那是反♥社♥会♥的变♥态♥行径
That's not power, that's just being a sociopath.
我管的是公♥司♥ 你管的是部落
I'm running a business. You're running a tribe.
但区别在于我已赢得先机
The difference is I've earned my spot.
-你是个罪犯 -那只是个语意概念罢了
- You're a criminal. - That's just semantics.
"语意概念"
"Semantics."
你做事总是畏首畏尾
You're operating out of fear.
你害怕失去现在的地位
Fear of losing your position.
害怕结局不尽如人意
Fear of the consequences.
我不一定永远是最聪明的人
I'm not always the smartest guy in the room,
但我无惧无畏
but I'm fearless.
我愿意不惜一切代价达到我的目的
I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get what I want.
正因如此 别人都怕我
And because of that, people fear me.
除非你能像我一样
Now, unless you can do that,
否则你部落的人总有一天会发现你的弱点
your tribe will smell the weakness on you
而比你强大的人会将你取而代之
and the stronger ones will take you down.
你的话很有说服力
That's a great speech.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我并不怕你
But I'm not scared of you.
我还是没真正说通你 是吧
I'm not really getting through to you, am I?
是我的错 也许是我对你太强硬了
This is my fault. I may have come on too strong with you.
让你觉得不对抗就是屈服
And now you feel that anything other than war is backing down.
你我本可以成为绝佳搭档 亚历克斯
You know, we could have been great partners, you and I, Alex.
在赌场和其他所有方面
With the casino and all.
有时候 和平比斗争
Sometimes it takes more strength
更花费力气
to make peace than to fight.
这是你父亲教我的
Something your father taught me,
上帝保佑他安息
God rest his soul.
你不过是我父亲的一颗棋子
You were just a tool to my father.
他把你当成垃圾
He thought you were garbage.
回你的居留地去吧 亚历克斯
Why don't you go back to the reservation, Alex?
在那里 你至少还有一席之地
There, at least, you are something.
与此同时 我还有更重要的事要做
In the meantime, I have more important things to deal with.
别担心 我们会找到你侄子的
Don't worry. We'll find your nephew.
如果你部落里的人敢碰他一根头发
If anyone from your tribe touches that boy,
我会统统算在你头上
I'll hold you personally responsible.
或许我该找你姐姐谈谈
Maybe I should talk to your sister.
在我看来她总比你有点胆量
Seems to me she's the one with the balls anyway.
我可以立刻刺穿你的喉咙
I should slit your throat right here.
是吗 那可需要点胆量
Yeah? Now that would take some balls.
普罗科特先生 亚历克斯 要我打给警署吗
Mr. Proctor, Alex, do I need to call the BSD?
我可以直接快速拨号♥
I have them on speed dial.
不用了 Daria
That's okay, Daria.
抱歉 只是一点小分歧罢了
Sorry, just a small disagreement.
这些该够补偿了 抱歉 Daria
Here, that should cover that. I'm sorry, Daria.
剩下的奇诺部落声明都在这了
Here's the rest of the Kinaho statements.
谢谢
Thanks.
昨晚的事
About last night...
已经没事了 头儿
Oh, it's all good, boss.
胡德 我...
Hey, Hood, I--
-你有空吗 -有
- You got a minute? - Yeah.
什么事
What?
这条线索可能没用 但有个阿米什男孩
This may be nothing, but one of the Amish boys
刚刚告诉我所罗门有个
just told me that Solomon had a friend
已经离教的朋友叫Daniel Moses
named Daniel Moses who left the fold.
我猜他也是个问题少年
Guess he was a bit of a problem child.
他逃跑过几次 又被抓回来
He ran away a few times. They kept dragging him back.
但他最后一次逃跑时已经年满十八
But the last time he ran, he was 18,
所以他们放他走了
so they just let him go.
-你知道他住哪吗 -是的
- You know where he lives? - Yeah.
那孩子说他蜗居在德拉菲尔德的一幢旧楼里
Kid said he's squatting in a building over on Delafield.
-我们走吧 -好的
- Let's go. - All right.
你搞什么
What the fuck?!
你♥他♥妈♥知不知道
Were you or were you not
你必须待在你那破房♥间里
supposed to stay in your motherfucking room?
我饿了
I got hungry.
给老子上车
Get in the fucking car.
我不是很想
I kind of don't want to.
贱♥人♥ 老子没有一枪毙了你
Bitch, I should be shooting your dumb white ass right now,
反而开车送你
but instead I'm offering you a ride.
给我感恩戴德地快点滚上车
So show some fucking gratitude and get in the fucking car
否则老子就说不小心松了离合器
or I will run you into a wall
把你撞到墙上压扁成肉泥
and say my foot slipped off the clutch.
丹尼尔·摩西吗
Daniel Moses?
太好了
Oh, great.
站住
Hey!
-站住 站住 -我不要回去 我不要回去
- Hey, hey, hey. - I'm not going back. I'm not going back.
-我不要回去 -我不是来抓你回去的
- I'm not going back. - I'm not gonna take you back.
我已经成年了 你不能抓我回去
I'm 18 years old and you can't make me go back.
-别动 -我们不是...别动
- Hey! - We're not-- hey!
该死的听我说 我们不是来抓你回去的
God damn it! We're not taking you back.
我们不是为此而来 我们在找所罗门·鲍曼
That's not why we're here. We're looking for Solomon Bowman.
找所罗门 为什么 出了什么事
Solomon? Why? What's wrong?
-你没听说吗 -没有
- You haven't heard? - No.
所罗门失踪了 我们知道他是你朋友
Solomon's missing. We know he's a friend of yours.
我们觉得也许他和你混在一起
We thought maybe he was crashing with you.
我好几周没见过他了
I haven't seen him in weeks.
听我说
Listen to me.
还有别人在找他 知道吗
There's other people looking for him, okay?
如果他们先找到他
If they find him before we do...
我说的都是实话
I'm telling you the truth.
如果不信的话可以去我那里看看
If you don't believe me, you can come check my place.
这个地方都是你自己弄的吗
Fix the place up yourself?
对
Yeah.
-你喜欢读书 -对
- You like to read? - Yeah.
塞林格的书
Salinger?
在阿米什学校他们不让你读这个吗
They don't let you read that at the Amish school?
对 他们什么都不让读
No, they don't let us read anything.
-真的吗 -他们就是想把我们困在农场里
- Really? - It's just a way to keep us trapped on the farm--
让我们无知 无法与外界接触
ignorant, unable to engage the outside world.
所以我只要一去镇上
So whenever I went to town,
就会买♥♥一两本书
I'd buy one or two books
然后把书偷偷藏在屋里的角落里
and hide them in the crawlspace beneath the house.
你被发现过吗
You ever get caught?
学校里有个老师
There was this teacher at our school.
即使我们八年级毕业后不去上学了
Even though we stopped going to school after eighth grade,
他还是负责我们的宗教教育
he was still responsible for our religious training.
有次他发现我读《蝇王》
He caught me reading "Lord of the Flies"
然后就朝我大发雷霆
and he just went off on me.
对我拳打脚踢
Punching me, kicking me,
跟疯子一样说我的思想"被污秽之物毒害了"
screaming like a maniac that my mind was "Poisoned by filth."
佩莎
Patia.
我听说了 真的很遗憾
I heard what happened to you. I am so sorry.
-是你让我去树林的 -我知道
- You sent me into the woods. - I know.
我妈让我回家了 因为你舅舅
My mom, she made me come back home
跟那些奇诺部落的人闹事
after what your uncle did to those Kinaho men.
有人知道我在树林里
Well, someone knew where to find me.
我没跟任何人说过 我保证
I didn't tell anybody. I promise.
我不是叛逆什么的
I wasn't a rebel or anything.
我又没跟人鬼混 也没吸毒
I wasn't having sex or doing drugs.
我只想读书
I just wanted to read.
所以我才跑了
So I ran away.
佩莎 你昨天想跟我说什么
Patia, what were you going to tell me yesterday?
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表