剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
maybe we can discount the warrant.
茱莉叶
Juliet.
茱莉叶是谁
Who's Juliet?
我先回避一下吧
I'm going to step outside for a minute.
去搞定那个姑娘
Take care of the girl.
她怎么样了
How is she?
医生说没事
Doctor says she's gonna be fine.
那太好了
That's good.
西沃恩和布罗克
Siobhan and Brock,
他们俩把夏普和他几个哥们一起抓了
they got Sharp and his buddies.
现在正拘留着呢
They're in holding right now.
我们绝对不会轻易放过他们的
They're not gonna get away with this.
好吧
Okay.
好
Yeah.
谢了
Thanks.
不客气
Yeah.
对了 我们还逮捕了普罗科特
Yeah, we also arrested Proctor.
什么罪名
For what?
私藏攻击性武器 但是
Assault weapons, but...
现在那个不重要
it doesn't really matter right now.
埃米特
Emmett.
医生说你不会有事的
Doctor says you're gonna be fine.
孩子没了
I lost the baby.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
知道吗
Okay?
你好好休息就行
You just need to get some rest.
不会有事的
It's gonna be all right.
埃米特
Emmett.
你怎么来了 你不是该在医院陪床吗
What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the hospital?
-梅格在睡觉呢 -她怎么样了
- Meg is sleeping. - How is she?
-不会有事的 -谢天谢地
- She's gonna be fine. - Thank God.
-是啊 -今天你不值班了吧
- Yeah. - You can't still be on duty tonight.
对 我让布罗克替了我的班
No, I already called Brock to cover.
这是上天对我的考验而已
This is a test. That's all.
对
You're right.
那好 我等布罗克来 你去陪梅格吧
Okay, well, I'll wait for Brock. You get back to Meg.
他差不多五分钟后就到了
He's gonna be here in, like, five minutes.
我没事
It's fine.
试着休息一下 亲爱的
Just try to get some rest, sweetheart.
会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
我保证
Promise.
-那好吧 -好
- All right. - All right.
-祝你夜晚愉快 -你也是
- Well, you have a good night. - You, too.
告诉梅格我会为她祈祷的
And you tell Meg that I will be praying for her.
我会的
I will.
-好吧 -谢谢你
- All right. - Thank you.
这只是个考验
Just a test.
谢丽尔 我还需要其他的材料
Cheryl, I'm going to need the other thing as well.
我想她一定是出去了
I think she must have stepped out.
胡德警长
Sheriff Hood.
有什么事吗
How can I help you?
不知道你听说了没
Well, I don't know if you heard,
我们昨晚逮捕了凯·普罗科特
but we arrested Kai Proctor last night.
以持有非法武器的罪名
Possession of illegal firearms.
这跟我有什么关系
What does that have to do with me?
据我所知还没有
Nothing I know of.
但是我很好奇
But I am curious
为什么普罗科特会掌握这么多
why Proctor would have so much information
关于奇诺赌场的消息
on the Kinaho casino.
我是说 对于别人的生意来说
I mean, that is a lot of information
这信息也太多了
to have about someone else's business.
你不觉得吗 所以我开始疑惑
Don't you think? So I started wondering,
或许最近你们俩之间的往来
maybe everything going on between you and him lately,
让你们的关系比我知道的还要更进一步
maybe you have a little more to do with him than I know.
我需要叫我的律师吗
Do I need to call my lawyer?
我知道你不会为了和普罗科特这种人合作
I know you'd never intentionally risk the well-being
而故意拿你部落的幸福冒险
of your tribe by getting in bed with someone like Proctor.
所以我愿意帮你撇清和他的生意往来
So I'd like to help you get him out of your business.
你为什么要那么做呢 警长
And why would you do that, Sheriff?
我们会针对这些枪♥支♥来进行起诉
We have a case against him with these guns.
可能会成立
It might stick.
但是如果不能 我想要些保险
But if it doesn't, I want some insurance.
我能得到什么好处
And what do I get out of it?
和我一样的好处
Same thing I get.
和整个镇子一样的好处
Same thing this whole town gets.
我父亲过去和凯·普罗科特有些往来
My father had certain dealings with Kai Proctor.
靠敲诈勒索来掠夺土地
Extortion rackets for land grabs.
我父亲去世的时候
I inherited those along with everything else
我接手了这些及其他生意
when my father passed.
他曾是位值得尊敬的领导者
He was a revered leader,
所以我希望你能理解
so I hope you can understand
为什么我不愿意把这些事曝光
why I didn't want to bring these things to light.
当然了
Of course.
我能理解
I understand that.
但我觉得我们在黑暗里生活得够久了
But I think we've all been living in the dark long enough.
没错
Yeah.
我也这么认为
I think so, too.
我还在想你什么时候会来拜访我们呢
I've been wondering when you'd come around to pay us a visit.
看看他 伙计们
Look at him, boys.
那是个愤怒的黑人
That is one angry black man.
幸好我们先被那秃子和女同性恋抓到了
I guess we're lucky the bald guy and the dyke caught us first.
你那么想的吗
You think so?
我喜欢过那个女同性恋
Hey, I liked the dyke.
你知道我喜欢这个国家什么吗
Do you know what I love about this country?
那些保护别人不受我迫♥害♥的法律
The same laws that protect people from me,
也能保护我不受你的迫♥害♥
protect me from you.
你听上去像我父亲
You sound like my father.
我觉得那是种侮辱
I think that was an insult.
我父亲相信法律能为所有人辩护
You see, my father believed that the law spoke for all men,
即使是一个看门的黑人
even a black janitor.
你只需相信这个体系
You just have to have faith in the system.
他的确是那么做的
And he did.
有一天他的老板克扣了他一些工资
One day his boss cheats him out of some wages,
他把那家伙告上了法庭
so he takes the guy to court.
法官说 "伙计 你不能恩将仇报"
The judge says, "Boy, don't bite the hand that feeds you."
-爸爸被开除了 -真是个好法官
- Pops gets fired. - That's some judge.
几年后他买♥♥了第一辆车 被偷了
Couple years later he buys his first car. It gets stolen.
和其他守法公民一样 他去找了警♥察♥
So like any law-abiding citizen, he goes to the police.
他们说 "伙计
They say, "Boy,
你不知道比起为个黑鬼找车
don't you know we got better things to do
我们有更重要的事要做吗"
than to chase after some nigger's car?"
重点是 直到我父亲死了
The point is, my father died
也从没人为他辩护
without ever having anyone to speak for him.
真是感人
That's touching.
我从来没想过当个警♥察♥
I never wanted to be a cop.
只是想打橄榄球
Just wanted to play football.
但是没成功
That didn't work out.
现在你们让我意识到我在这的真正理由
Now, you guys got me realizing the real reason I'm here
就是帮那些不能为自己辩护的人辩护
is to speak for people who can't speak for themselves.
像我父亲那样的人
People like my father.
还有今天被你们杀掉的我的宝贝儿子
And my baby boy who you killed today.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 伙计
Fuck you, man.
我才不怕你
I ain't scared of you.
这是他妈的干什么
What the hell is this?
别担心 他什么也不敢做
Relax. He ain't gonna do shit.
这里没有其他人了
There's no one else here.
你们要是能从我这过去
You get past me
你们就可以回家了
and you're home free.
我会弄死你的 怪胎
Oh, I'm gonna fuck you up, spook.
去帮他呀 混♥蛋♥
Help him, asshole!
干掉他 柯蒂斯
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表