剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
好啊
Hey.
好
Hey.
要是我没出现
So how were you planning on getting home
你准备怎么回家
if I hadn't shown up?
从这块偏僻的不毛之地
How do you get anywhere from here?
能去哪里
Middle of nowhere.
是啊 所以特地选这里造监狱
Yeah, that's where they build them.
他们还会给巴士时刻表
They give you a bus schedule.
谢谢你来接我
Thanks for coming.
小事一桩
No problem.
《黑吃黑》第二季 第五集
Banshee S02E05
你还好吧
You okay?
这感觉没想象得那么好
It doesn't feel like you think it would.
重获自♥由♥的感觉吗
Getting out?
对
Yeah.
不过你应该能理解
But you would know.
无论哪种情况下
Yeah, reentry's a bitch
改变环境的滋味都不会好过
under any circumstances.
你一定很想念孩子们
You must be missing your kids.
有时候躺在床上
Sometimes in bed
我会想象他们小时候一旦睡不着
I'd pretend that they'd crawled into my arms like they used to
就会钻进我怀里的场景
when they were little and they couldn't sleep.
蒂法♥正♥在经历一些事
Deva's going through some stuff.
她需要妈妈的陪伴
She needs her mom.
麦克斯呢
And how's Max?
在我看来 他全部心思都花在滑板上
From what I can see, he's all about his skateboard.
你马上就能亲眼见到了
You'll see for yourself soon enough.
能先停下来吃个饭吗
Can we stop somewhere to eat?
我饿坏了
I'm starving.
好吃吗
Good?
你还记得监狱伙食有多难吃吗
How much do you remember about prison food?
记得有一次
You know, there was this one time
是监狱长生日
it was the warden's birthday,
还是纪念日之类的记不清了
anniversary, something, I don't know.
他决定给我们特别优待
He decided he wanted to give us a special meal, right?
所以他让厨子给我们做了大块牛排
So he has the cooks make us these big steaks.
挺好吃的
Pretty good.
-还有土豆和派做点心 -是吗
- With potatoes and pie for dessert. - Mm.
说来有意思 有的人狼吞虎咽
It's funny-- some guys, they just inhaled it.
毕竟很久没吃过好东西了
I mean, it had been so long since...
还有一些人把东西端回餐桌坐下
Other guys, they took it back to their tables and sat,
看着它 然后开始哭泣
looked at it, just started crying.
我能理解
I get it.
接着还有一群人
Then there was these other guys
他们拿过牛排扔到墙上
who took the steak and threw it against the fucking wall.
就像在说让这个鬼地方去死吧
Like telling the place to go fuck itself, you know?
肖恩 回来
Sean, get back here.
-我拿到了 -还给我
- I got it! - Give it back!
-太不公平了 -你应该起到表率作用
- That's so not fair. - You're supposed to be setting an example.
我早就说不该这么做
I told you this was a bad idea.
跟你说 这次我站在肖恩这边
I got to tell you, I'm with Sean on this one.
他没把东西分给别人
He wasn't sharing.
好吧 那你支持女孩吧
Sure, take the girl's side.
没错 我就是这么想的
Yeah, that's what I'm doing.
女妖镇也可以这样的
This could be Banshee.
但是感觉不一样
Mm, but it doesn't feel the same.
天哪 竟然有这个
Oh, my God. I can't believe this.
蒂法有个一模一样的 她可喜欢了
Deva had one just like this. She loved this thing.
她睡觉抱着 上学也带着一起去
She slept with it, took it to school with her.
她小时候我们一起读过《最后的独角兽》
We read "The Last Unicorn" together when she was little.
那是她最喜欢的书
It was her favorite book.
"如果可以 我愿进入你的梦乡
"I would enter your sleep if I could
在梦乡里守护你..."
and guard you there..."
还有什么来着
uh, something something.
"但你若不梦到我 我是无法进入的"
"But I cannot enter unless you dream of me."
就是这句
There you go.
你也读过《最后的独角兽 》
You read "The Last Unicorn"?
在监狱时读的
In prison.
当时里面有个小图书馆
There was a small library.
怎么了
What is it?
没事
Nothing.
告诉我
Tell me.
我...
I just...
我不在的日子 以为自己知道错过了什么
The whole time I was away, I thought I knew what I was missing.
可事实证明 我只知道一半而已
Turns out, I only knew the half of it.
买♥♥下来送给她吧
You should buy it for her.
-这是威望的模型对吧 -好眼力
- This a Revell? - Good eye.
你也是模型迷吗
You a modeler?
以前是
Once upon a time.
-多少钱 -10美金
- How much? - It's 10.
谢谢
Thank you.
以前我不该因为飞机模型种类的事嘲笑你的
I wouldn't have pegged you for the model airplane type.
我小时候
When I was a kid,
跟父亲一起度过的唯一时光
about the only time I spent with the old man--
就是做飞机模型
building model planes.
我认识你这么久了
In all the time I've known you,
你这是第一次提到你父亲
you've never once mentioned your father.
是吗
Really?
那现在也没必要提
There's no reason to start now.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么
It's nothing.
没事
Nothing.
监控摄像头 在右上角 可旋转
Security camera, upper right-hand corner on a swivel.
晚上行动的话那个形同虚设
Won't do them any good if they get hit at night.
你这是离开太久了
You've been away too long.
看到镜头外♥围♥那圈没有
See that ring around the outside lens?
那是LED灯 可以在黑暗中照到人
That's LED lighting. Finds you in the dark.
但是橱窗里那个威廉摄像头
But that Vicon in the window display...
-那是摄像头吗 -对 无线摄像头
- That's a camera? - Yeah, it's wireless.
想切断信♥号♥♥绝对没问题
It's no problem throwing off the signal.
小菜一碟
Totally Mickey Mouse.
瞧瞧这语气
Listen to you.
是的
Well, it is.
要是保险柜也是这个质量
You know, if the safe is the same make,
抢这里就真是小儿科了
this place would be child's play.
如果前面出师不利了
But if you get jammed up front...
旁边还有条小巷
There is an alley running behind the whole block.
他们肯定有门通向那里
I'm sure they have a door to it.
瞧瞧你这语气
Look at you.
怎么
What?
那辆车
That car.
-被跟踪了吗 -我不知道
- A tail? - I don't know.
-但你之前就注意到了 -两次
- But you've tagged it before? - Twice.
在哪
Where?
下条街 右边的街区附近
Next street up, down a block to the right.
-司机呢 -没看清 车窗贴膜了
- The driver? - Couldn't see. Tinted windows.
我去把车开到前面来
I'll bring the truck around front.
好
Right.
-在我们后面 -我知道
- Behind. - I know.
在这等着
Wait here.
不好意思 有什么事吗
Excuse me. Is everything okay?
对不起 我以为是我朋友的车
Yeah, sorry. I thought this was a friend of mine's car.
介意搭把手吗
Would you mind just giving me a hand?
-好的 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thanks.
看来我东西又买♥♥多了
Guess I got too much stuff.
谢谢
Thanks.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
高速公路在那边
Turnpike's that way.
我们可以稍微绕下道
Yeah, I thought we could take a little detour.
我想给你看点东西
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表