剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
那些钻石也足够你
those diamonds are more than enough
任选一个地方落脚了
to get you set up anywhere you choose.
你想摆脱我吗
Trying to get rid of me?
是的 也许我想
Yeah, maybe I am.
这是为了你好
For your own good.
拜托 老兄
Come on, man.
你扮警长
You've taken this sheriff
已经扮得够久了
thing about as far as it should have gone.
迟早会有人发现你的真实身份
Sooner or later, someone's gonna figure out who you are.
或至少看出你不是警长
Or at least who you are not.
问题是
The thing is...
除了她我一无所有
she's all I had.
如果我离开这里
I leave here...
我也说不好 我感觉自己会消失
I don't know, I feel like I'll disappear or something.
你会重新开始
You start over.
告别了刑期的人都会这样
It's what you do after a stretch like yours.
-没那么简单 -也许吧
- Not that simple. - Maybe.
也许很简单 只是你没有意识到
Maybe you just don't know simple when you see it.
有人坐吗
Seat taken?
没有 随便坐
No, it's all yours.
我以前没见过你
Haven't seen you before.
-你是这里的人吗 -我不常出门
- You from around here? - I don't get out much.
有芝华士25年吗
You got Chivas 25?
当然有
Sure do.
今天不顺吗
Rough day?
不算很顺
I've had better.
你住在附近吗
You live around here?
大概40码远
About 40 yards away.
还真是方便
Well, that's convenient.
你看过我那地方就不会这么说了
You wouldn't say that if you'd seen the place.
那我们去看看吧
Well, then let's go see the place.
保佑我 神父 我有罪
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
拉辛探员
Agent Racine.
这么快就又来了
Back again so soon?
我的罪太多了
I have a lot of sins.
你的拜访越来越令我厌烦
Your visits are becoming tiresome.
我以为你喜欢我们间机智的对话
I thought you enjoyed our repartee.
随着年龄增长 我发现
As I get older, I find there are
能让我喜欢的事越来越少
far fewer things that I enjoy.
天呐 神父 你今天脾气真大
Jesus Christ, Father. You're in a hell of a mood.
我的兄弟死了 我在等着你找到他的尸体
My brother is dead. I am waiting for you to find his body.
我相信等我找到他时
I fully expect to find his body
他一定能吃能拉
eating and shitting
两处枪伤也已愈合
and recovering from two bullet wounds.
你的这种执念 会伤害
This obsession of yours, it cannot be good
你那业已脆弱的健康
for your already fragile health.
你无法杀死一个将死之人
You can't kill a dead man.
对于人来说 有些事远比死亡更可怕
Death is not the worst thing that can happen to a man.
我不知道你怎么能一边称自己为上帝的仆人
I don't know how you can call yourself a man of God
一边却在包庇那个邪恶的混♥蛋♥
when you hide that evil son of a bitch.
我见过你无法想象的
I have seen pain and suffering
伤痛和苦难
you would not believe.
我在世间的角落找到了上帝
And I have found God in corners of the world
而那些角落你连撒尿都不屑
in which you wouldn't stoop to take a piss.
所以别走进我的教堂
So don't come into my church
向我宣扬你小学般幼稚的道德观
with your grade school notions of morality.
对与错 善与恶
Right and wrong, good and evil,
这些不过是字词
they're just words.
由你这种弱小胆怯的人
Words made up by small frightened men
捏造出来 因为你们无法理解
such as yourself who cannot fathom
伟大全能之主的混乱与黑暗的一面
the chaos and the darkness of a truly almighty being.
好吧
Okay.
精彩的演讲
Good talk.
我要去收拾他了 神父
I'm coming for him, priest.
除了他还有你
And you along with him.
听到了吗
You hear me?
听到了吗
You hear me?!
那里没有人啊
There's no one there.
是啊
Yeah.
说给他们听吧
Tell that to them.
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表