剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
你不是说解除警报系统了吗
I thought you said you disabled the alarm.
没错 两个都解除了
I did, both of them.
但我没料到你开个破保险箱要这么久
But I didn't think you'd take so long to open the goddamn safe.
你真要现在发牢骚吗
Are you gonna bitch about that now?
安娜 你们搞什么
Ana, what the fuck?
快走 离开这里
Go. Get out of here.
胡德
Hood! Hey!
-怎么了 -你看见他们了吗
- Yeah? - You got 'em?
没有 没人往这来
No, no one came this way.
他们是朝你的方向逃走的
They ran right towards you.
糟了 他们肯定往回跑了 快追
Shit, they must have doubled back. Come on.
《黑吃黑》第二季 第八集
Banshee S02E08
你俩什么时候成搭档了
So when did you two become a duo?
-我需要那笔钱 -我们都需要钱
- I needed the money. - Yeah, we all need money.
所以才要大家一起合作
That's why we work together.
这次不是那种工作
It wasn't that kind of a job.
是吗
Oh, okay.
不是那种工作
Not that kind of job.
你出去之前应该告诉我一声
You need to tell me when you're out there.
-我不需要你的批准 -在这个镇你就需要
- I don't need your permission. - You do around here.
万一是我的下属发现你们怎么办
What if it had been one of my deputies that found you?
-你的下属 -没错
- Your deputies? - Yeah.
天呐 你知道自己在说什么吗
Jesus. Do you hear yourself?
你这是冒大险得小利
It was a big risk for a small take.
简直愚蠢至极
It was fucking stupid.
为了麦克斯的病 我需要钱
I needed the money for Max.
我本可以帮忙的
Look, I could have helped.
我已经同意用你的自动售货机
I've already agreed to using your vendors
并给你管理费 但5%的股权 绝不行...
and your administrative fee, but 5% of the floor, that's out--
这是我和你父亲协商得出的结果
That is the figure your father and I agreed on.
如果你觉得我不值这价 我们可以再想办法
If you don't think I'm earning it, we can rethink it.
在账本里隐瞒不了这么多钱
I don't know how I'm gonna hide something like that in the books.
我们会想到办法的 其实我很足智多谋
We'll figure something out. You'll find me to be very flexible.
你最好有办法
Well, you're gonna have to be.
我们应该每周定期会面
We should schedule a weekly meeting.
好吧
Okay.
仓库的事有什么最新情况
You were saying about the warehouse?
是手♥机♥引爆型炸♥弹♥ 私造的
Cell phone detonator. Homemade.
-怎么运进来的 -还不清楚
- And the shipment? - No.
你是最好的妈妈
抱歉
Sorry.
我们在费城的商业伙伴...
Our associates in Philadelphia--
丽贝卡 进来 坐吧
Rebecca, come in. Sit down.
继续说 怎么了
Our associates in Philadelphia...
还等着今天收♥货♥
are expecting delivery today.
你给他们打电♥话♥ 说我们会补偿他们的
You call them and tell them we'll make it up to them.
怎么了
What happened?
我们的生产设施发生了爆♥炸♥
An explosion at our manufacturing facility.
-有人故意放了炸♥弹♥ -谁干的
- Someone planted a bomb. - Who would do that?
是胡德 他在向我示♥威♥
It was Hood. He's making a statement.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
暂时按兵不动
Nothing for now.
-还有别的事 -什么
- There's something else. - What?
我们的屠宰场上周末断电了
The slaughterhouse lost power over the weekend.
-我们有备用发电机 -也被破坏了
- We have a backup generator. - It was disabled.
所有的肉都变质了
All of the meat has gone bad.
这怎么可能
How's that possible?
我和电力公♥司♥联络过
I spoke to the electric company.
有人黑进了他们的服务器
Someone hacked their server
专门切断了那里的电力供应
and shut down that particular grid.
妈的 他和我杠上了
He's got to be fucking kidding me.
知道吗 我们餐饮业有一句行话
You know, there's a saying in the restaurant business.
别在买♥♥面包黄油的地方买♥♥肉
Don't buy your meat where you buy your bread and butter.
意思是别在拉屎的地方吃饭吗
Trying to say don't shit where you eat?
差不多吧
Yeah.
那你干嘛不直说
Why didn't you just say that, then?
不太文雅
It lacks poetry.
早啊 凯
Morning, Kai.
俱乐部的事我可以理解
The club I can understand.
如果我的雇员从事了非法勾当
If my employees were involved in illicit activities,
你必须采取行动 那是自然
you are compelled to act, sure.
-连仓库也不放过吗 -我听说了
- Even the warehouse. - Yeah, I heard about that.
爆♥炸♥之类的 是吗
Explosion or something, right?
现在我的屠宰场里堆满了腐烂的猪肉
Now I've got a slaughterhouse filled with rotten product.
你是在指控我吗
Are you accusing me of something?
搞坏我的肉你有什么好处
What can you possibly gain by fucking with my meat?
你到底要干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你是来报♥警♥的吗
Are you here to report a crime?
如果不是 抱歉我很忙
'Cause if not, I'm kind of busy.
-你到底要干什么 -凯
- What the hell are you doing? - Kai.
别动气
Easy.
-你我之间的关系很复杂 -不复杂
- You and I have a very complicated relationship. - No.
我是警♥察♥ 你是罪犯
I'm a cop, you're a criminal.
你真让我失望 糖果
You disappoint me, Sugar.
你不该和这种人为伍
You should be keeping better company.
和你做朋友 是要付出惨重代价的
Being your friend, it should come with hazard pay.
其实他说对了一点
You know, he's right about one thing.
我的所作所为都在妨碍他
All I'm doing is harassing him.
在你决定升级事态之前
Well, before you decide to kick it up a notch,
麻烦给我充分的预警
give me plenty of warning.
糟了
Oh, crap.
慢着 慢着
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
医生说了让你好好休养 记得吗
Doctor said for you to take it easy, remember?
-我没事了 -是吗
- I'm okay. - Yeah?
这是什么
Now, what is this?
-我觉得做得真不错 -谢谢
- Well, I think it's pretty cool. - Thanks.
真是个了不起的建筑
I mean, that's major architecture.
早上好
Good morning.
-别忘带呼吸器 -知道了
- Don't forget your inhaler. - Got it.
你不去上班吗
You're not going to work?
请了几天假
Took a couple of days off.
你要去做什么
What are you up to?
去给年度最佳父亲投票
Just gonna go cast my Father of the Year ballot.
蒂法 我知道你很生气
Deva, I know you're mad
我很抱歉 我陪你们的时间不够多
and I'm sorry I haven't been around enough.
你陪着反而更糟
It was worse when you were.
是的 我无可辩驳
Yeah, and there's no excuse for it.
你以后得好好努力 爸爸
You just need to be around, Dad.
我知道
I know.
如果不是...
And it wasn't for--
我不应该让你处于那种境地
Look, it wasn't fair for me to put you in that position,
我很抱歉 宝贝
but I am very sorry, baby.
我会努力改进的 我保证
I'm gonna do better, I promise.
我本打算下班去拿
I was gonna pick it up after work.
我轮值后去拿
I'll get it after my shift.
我怀孕了 不是残疾了
Em, I'm pregnant, not an invalid.
就我所知 包裹可能有二三十磅重呢
The package could weigh 20 or 30 pounds for all I know.
让我帮我老婆一个忙吧
Let a man do his wife a solid.
我想我们能行
I think we can handle it.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
你想找点乐子吗
Hey, you want to have some fun?
他会是第一个打进美橄榄球联盟的扬恩斯家人
He's gonna be the first Yawners to make it to the NFL.
是吗 如果他喜欢画画或者跳芭蕾怎么办
Oh, really? What if he likes to paint or dance ballet?
那他会是个文艺复兴式的人
He'll be a Renaissance man.
我该回去了
I should get back.
好的
Okay.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你不是要逮捕普罗科特吗
You said you were going to arrest Proctor.
-我在想办法 -天啊 我每天都觉得他知道
- I'm working on that. - Jesus. Every day I think that he knows
跟你泄露仓库地点的人是我
I'm the one who told you about the warehouse.
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表