剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
量身定做
They're perfect.
不不 你肯定疯了
Uh, no, no. You're crazy.
学校的男孩子肯定会喜欢的
All the boys would love that.
这种都是我奶奶那辈戴的
My grandma would seriously wear these.
其实我挺喜欢这个的
Oh, I actually like these.
-挺酷的 -那个很棒
- Kind of cool. - Those are hot.
-对 我喜欢这个 -买♥♥了吧
- Yeah, I like these. - You should get them.
要买♥♥吗 买♥♥了现在也用不着对吧
I don't know. I don't think I need them, right?
对
Yeah.
那好 我们走吧
All right, I think we're good.
走吧
Yeah.
-谢谢 -谢了
- Thank you. - Thanks.
等等 姑娘们
Excuse me, girls.
-过来 -怎么了
- Come here. - What? What?
-让我看看你包里有什么 -你干什么
- Can I see what's in your bag? - What do you want?
我♥操♥
Fuck my shit.
-趴下 -操
- Get down! - Shit!
那他妈是谁
Who the fuck is that?
我怎么会知道
How the hell should I know?
你不准备开枪还击吗
Well, will you shoot him already?
快开 快
Drive! Drive!
操 我♥操♥
Fuck. Oh, shit.
快过来 妈的
Let's go. God damn it!
那个混♥蛋♥枪法不错啊
That motherfucker can shoot.
好 我们走 快快快
Okay, let's go. Go, go, go!
快过来 快
Let's go, let's go!
快跑 快
Go! Go, go!
操
Ah, shit.
我可不喜欢什么惊喜
I love it when a plan comes together.
闭嘴开车吧你
Shut the fuck up and drive.
你想先听好消息还是坏消息
So you want the good news or the bad news first?
怎么回事 那个人到底是谁
What happened? Who the hell was that?
我也不知道
I don't know.
-你不是说都已经搞定了吗 -之前确实是
- I thought you said you had this handled? - It was.
看来我们该跟你复习一下"搞定"的定义了
Maybe we should review your definition of handled.
守卫没有通风报信
The guards weren't tipped off
否则贾伯今早就不会通过安检
or Job never would have made it past dispatch this morning.
我虽然不知道那是谁
I don't know who that was,
但确定那不是奇诺的保安 也不是警♥察♥
but it wasn't Kinaho security and it wasn't the cops.
我们搞到了十万美金
We got well over 100 grand here.
虽然没计划的多 但也可以了
It's not what we were going for, but it's something.
计划了那么久 最后我们却
All that planning, man, and we got rolled
像外行人一样被追得屁滚尿流
like a bunch of motherfucking amateurs.
怎么会这样 这事只有我们四个人知情
Yeah, how? Only the four of us knew.
我们当中没人把事说出去吧
Well, no one here leaked anything, right?
你的电脑有没有可能被黑了
Could you have been hacked?
首先 操♥你♥妈♥
First of all, fuck you.
第二 又不是我
Second of all, I ain't the one
当了15年的全职妈咪
shaking off 15 years of mommy rust.
我先走了 我那份准备好的话再打给我
Okay, I'm out of here. Call me when you've got my cut ready.
-等等 等等 -怎么了
- Hey. Hey, hey, hey. - What?
你干嘛这么生气
What are you so pissed about?
跟你来干这个我肯定是脑袋被门挤了
I should have my head examined for doing this with you.
是你来找的我 你别忘了
Hey, you came to me. Don't forget that.
你没来找我的时候我们早就计划好了的
We had this planned without you.
那你们计划的谁负责开车
And who would have done the driving?
-别这样 安娜 -我不叫安娜
- Come on, Ana. - That's not my name.
-你就是安娜 -不 是你想让我成为安娜
- It's who you are. - No, that's who you want me to be.
如果真是这样 那你为什么还入伙
If that's true, then why did you want in?
我被炒了你知道吗
I got fired, okay?
被我最好的朋友炒了
By my best friend.
没人会再雇用我
And no one else is going to hire me,
尤其我还背负着刑事指控
especially if I get brought up on criminal charges,
这似乎就是拉辛的目的
which seems to be what Racine is aiming for.
我破产了
I'm broke.
所以这基本上就是我唯一的机会
So this is pretty much the only gig I've got.
我想现在是个提醒你的好时机
I think now might be a good time to remind you
我们得离开这个镇
we need to get the fuck out of this town.
还不行
Not yet.
得了吧 伙计 我们来了
Come on, man. We came,
也见过了 还被扁了
we saw, we got our asses whupped.
如果兔子真的还活着
And if Rabbit is still out there,
就又多了一个离开的理由
that's just one more reason to get gone.
我们在拿自己的命为小钱冒险
We risking our necks out here for chump change.
我们还撑得住
We're still good.
还有那些钻石 对吧
Still got those diamonds, right?
操
Fuck me.
听着 每天你都能变着法找事
Look, every day, you find a new way
给我们招来杀身之祸
to get your damn head blown off and mine along with it.
那些钻石是我们保底用的
Those diamonds are an insurance policy for the both of us.
-我好好放着呢 -我知道
- I was keeping them safe. - I know.
我永远不会踢你出局
I would never cut you out.
我知道
I know.
那么我们他妈的走吧
So let's get the fuck out of here.
我们可以倒卖♥♥钻石 在纽约开个店
We can fence the stones and set up shop in New York
你想开在别的地方也行
or anywhere else you want.
还不到时候
Not yet.
这儿他♥娘♥的♥到底还有什么好留恋的
For fuck's sake, what the hell is keeping you here, man?
程序是这样的 要么告诉我你们的名字
Here's how this works. You either give me your names
让我打电♥话♥给你们父母
so that I can call your parents
要么我就要叫警♥察♥了
or I have to involve the police.
我说了那是个误会 我打算付款的
And I'm telling you it was a mistake. I meant to pay for them.
我肯定你父母会相信你的
And I'm sure your parents will believe you.
我不叫警♥察♥是想放你们一马
I'm trying to cut you a break here by not calling the police.
-叫吧 -好吧
- Call them. - Okay.
他们一来
And as soon as they get here,
我就告诉他们
I'll tell them how you
你在到这来的路上是怎么猥亵我的
groped me when you were taking us back here.
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
他说他要搜身
He said he had to search me.
然后他就开始摸我的胸
And then he started, like, rubbing my breasts.
-我吓坏了 -蒂法
- I was so scared. - Deva.
你会告诉他们你没有那么做
And you'll tell them it never happened.
我肯定你妻子会相信你的
And I am sure your wife will believe you.
威廉 我能叫你威廉吗
So, William-- can I call you William?
你要怎样
What's it gonna be?
继续好好工作 威廉 走了 碧兹
Keep up the good work, William. Come on, Beats.
他们知道自己在干什么
They knew what they were doing.
自从建了那座桥
Ever since they built that new connector,
基本没人走那条公路了
barely anyone uses that highway anymore.
至少这些说的通
Least that much makes sense.
那么说有人把他们赶下了公路
So someone else ran them off the road
然后把所有现金都留下了
and they left all the cash behind?
-也不是所有的 -有人拿走了一袋
- Not all of it. - Someone got away with one bag.
十万多一点
100,000 and change.
不是贼就是把他们赶下来的人拿的
Either the thieves or whoever ran them down.
是啊 这样你们能轻松点
Yeah, but you got off light considering.
知道枪手是谁吗
Any idea who the shooter was?
这个帮不了你
Can't help you there.
那个假看守
This fake guard,
今早装车的安保摄像记录
you catch any security video
里面有他吗
of him loading the truck this morning?
服务器今早坏了
The server went down this morning.
我们的备份程序也是 中病毒了
So did our backup. Some kind of virus.
最近二十四小时内的录像都没了
We lost the last 24 hours of footage.
那消失的现金呢 能追踪吗
And the missing cash, any way to trace that?
序列号♥ 标记
Serial numbers? Markers?
那是从赌桌上收来的 没有登记
It's unbanked cash from the tables.
昨天还在某人的口袋里
Yesterday it was in someone's pocket.
是啊 我也是这么想的
Yeah, I figured as much.
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表