剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
Anyway, we've got a stronger case with Longshadow.
你好啊
Hi.
普罗科特为了新赌场的土地
He has a list of people Proctor extorted
勒索过的人物清单在他手里
to clear the land for the new casino.
你觉得朗西德会指证普罗科特吗
And you think Longshadow's gonna see that through?
他自己也很想彻底铲除普罗科特
He wants Proctor out of his hair for good.
针对我舅舅的指控很快会撤销的
The charges against my uncle will soon be dropped.
你没什么可担心的
You've nothing to worry about.
但是我很担心 丽贝卡
But I am worried, Rebecca.
我毫不怀疑普罗科特的律师们
I don't doubt for a moment Proctor's lawyers
能够让他免受枪♥械♥持有罪的处罚
will buy his way out of a few gun charges.
但警♥察♥的文件会显示他和奇诺之月赌场有联♥系♥
But the cops have papers linking him to the Kinaho Moon
这是我不希望看到的
and I can't have that.
这种事
That sounds like something
你还是等他出狱后再处理吧
you should talk to him about when he gets out.
-为什么是现在 -什么
- Why now? - What?
为什么要现在逮捕普罗科特
Proctor-- why now?
我来这里不就是为了这个吗
That's why I'm here, isn't it?
我不清楚你为什么来这里
I don't know why you're here.
我一直在想你到底是怎样的人
I've been trying to pinpoint in my mind
流程 规章制度 法律还是什么
what it is about you-- procedure, protocols, laws--
你对这些完全没有耐心
you just don't have patience for any of it.
丽贝卡
Rebecca,
你舅舅顺风顺水很久了
your uncle has had a long run,
但是他的运气很快就要耗尽了
but his luck's about to run out.
我不是"认为"他们会将他铲除
I don't think that they're gonna take him down for this,
我很确信 因为我会帮忙
I know it, because I'm gonna help them do it.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为你该做选择了
It's time for you to make a choice.
为什么选我
Why me?
因为我喜欢你
I like you.
搜查令只限于地下室
The warrant is specific to the basement
不包括屋子里的其他房♥间
and excludes any and all other rooms of the house.
所以我们可以辩论说走私货
So, it could be argued that the subbasement
所在的下层地下室
in which the contraband was found
不在搜查令的范围内 因此指控是不成立的
wasn't on the warrant and is, therefore, inadmissible.
-可行吗 -有百分之五十的胜算
- Would that work? - 50/50.
主要看法官怎么决定
Depends on the judge.
同时 我会再次申请保释听证
Meanwhile, I'm pushing for a new bail hearing.
助理检察官会以潜逃风险争论
The A.D.A. is arguing flight risk.
所有新人都会这样 我会搞定
But all the new ones do that, so I will push it through.
再等一两天就可以了
It'll just take a day or two.
郎西德怎么样了
What about Longshadow?
好吧 这事还得好好商议
Well, that's a whole 'nother ball of wax.
你确定他会坚持下去吗
You sure he's gonna go through with it?
他看上去信心满满
He seemed very sure.
好吧 我们先看看他到底有何能耐
Yeah. Well, we'll have to see what he's got.
目前为止 我的首要任务是将你保释出去
Until then, my number one priority is to get you out of here.
有任何进展我都会第一时间通知你
So I will call you as soon as I have anything new.
-谢谢 -丽贝卡 我在外面等你
- Thank you. - Rebecca, I will wait for you outside.
怎么了
What is it?
不雨则已 一雨倾盆
It never rains, but it pours.
你是在担心亚历克斯吗
You're worried about Alex?
他这次长志气还真是挑了个好时间
Well, he picked a hell of a time to grow some balls.
斯柏林能不能做点什么呢
Well, can't Sperling do anything about that?
可以吧
Maybe.
应该可以吧
Maybe.
舅舅
Uncle?
回家去吧 丽贝卡 我明天再和你谈
Just go home, Rebecca. I'll talk to you tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
你还有一位访客
You've got another visitor.
母亲
Mother.
你好 凯
Hello, Kai.
你看起来很累
You look tired.
我不累
I'm not tired.
只是老了
Just older.
你怎么会来这里
Why are you here?
做母亲的听说儿子孤身一人
A mother hears her son is alone
还身陷囫囵
and in trouble.
是吗
Well...
我孤身一人很多年了 母亲
I've been alone for many years, Mother...
成年后一直是孤身一人
for my entire adult life.
我也是
As have I.
父亲知道你来这里了吗
Does my father know you're here?
你父亲要求所有人都忏悔
Your father demands contrition
却不严于律己
from everyone except himself.
我年纪越大
As I get older,
对自以为是的傲慢
I have far less patience for arrogance
就越难忍♥耐
disguised as righteousness.
-可你还是留下了 -我确实留下了
- And yet you stay. - And yet I stay.
我从小就没想过还有其他出路
I was not raised to think there was another way.
当我自己意识到时
By the time I came to it on my own,
为时已晚
I was an old lady.
我让你失望了 凯
I failed you, Kai.
我让一个教条武断 心思狭隘的男人
I let the dogma of small-minded men
决定了你的命运
determine your fate
我当时应当保护好你
when I should have been protecting you...
就像世界上任何母亲一样
the way any other mother in the world
保护她们的孩子
would have protected her young.
而现在我看到你被困在这里
And now I see you in here, and I know
我知道是我们害了你
that we put you here,
我和你父亲
your father and I.
你的罪过 无论是什么
Your crimes, whatever they may be,
都是我的罪过
are my crimes.
我能再来看你吗
May I come see you again?
可以
Yeah.
有何贵干
Can I help you?
我是朱利亚斯·邦纳 纽约警♥察♥
Captain Julias Bonner, NYPD.
所以你不是来祷告的
So you are not here to pray?
没错
No.
就是给联调局跑跑腿
Just doing a little legwork for the FBI.
-拉辛探员在哪 -他们也不知道
- Where is Agent Racine? - They don't seem to know.
所以他们才会叫我来这里
Maybe that's why they asked me to drop by--
看看你会不会知道些什么
to see if maybe you knew.
我有段时间没见拉辛探员了
I haven't seen Agent Racine in a while.
他身体不好
He was not a healthy man.
但他时不时地会来这儿
But he did come in here from time to time.
是的 他之前在找我弟弟
Yes. He was looking for my brother.
那就是说你也没他消息吗
I take it you haven't heard from him, either.
如果我有 你觉得我会告诉你吗
If I had, do you think I would tell you?
应该不会
No, I guess you wouldn't.
你应该不会让我搜查这里吧
I don't suppose you'd allow me to search the place.
随便搜 只要给我看搜查令
Yes, of course, as soon as you show me your warrant.
为何这么感兴趣 你肯定还有别的要案
Why all this interest? Surely you have more pressing cases.
当然
Oh, yes.
但是对漏网之鱼总是难以释怀
But you never seem to forget the one that got away.
很久之前 我差点就逮到他了
I almost nailed him a long time ago.
我盯上了一个帮他干活的小子
I picked up this kid doing a job for him.
钻石
Diamonds.
这是给你的
It's for you.
结果是兔子给我们泄的密
Turns out it was Rabbit who tipped us off.
我试图劝说这小子 但他
I tried to turn the kid, but he was,
你懂的 很决绝
you know, committed.
每个人都有自己的做人准则
Everyone must live or die by their own code.
当然
Of course.
好 祝你一天愉快 神父
Well, you have a good day, Father.
你也一样
Have a good day.
他们逼得更紧了
They're closing in,
昨晚被入侵 现在警♥察♥也来了
the intruder last night, now this cop.
他们很快就会来
They will be here soon.
我还希望面对他们时
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表