剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
疼痛也是一种工具
who believe that pain is a tool...
就和其他工具一样
like any other.
而疼痛的功效
And where pain will work...
又比最高效的工具强上百倍
it's far and away the most efficient tool for the job.
准备招了就碰下你的脚
Just tap your foot when you're ready to talk.
附近有个废弃的筒仓
There's an unused silo on the adjacent property.
他把所罗门关那了
He's got Solomon locked away.
多拔了几颗牙才拿到的
Oh, it took me a few extra teeth to get this.
管他的 走吧
Fuck that. Let's drive.
-你杀了他 -没有
- You kill him? - No.
但你最好还是叫辆救护车来
But you should probably call an ambulance.
是应该叫一辆
Yeah, I probably should.
所罗门
Solomon?
天杀的 我来
God damn it. Hey.
靠
Shit.
-找到他了 -上帝啊
- I found him. - Oh, God.
所罗门 所罗门
Solomon. Hey, Solomon.
-所罗门 所罗门 -醒醒
- Solomon. Solomon. - Hey. Hey.
所罗门
Solomon.
没事了
It's okay.
我扶着 我扶着
I got you. I got you.
好了
Okay.
我爱你 没事了
I love you. It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
我爱你 没事了
I love you. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
所罗门
Solomon!
你孙子失踪的时候
When your own grandson was lost,
你畏缩着 乞求着上帝
you cowered and prayed to God,
而上帝却只会让他死在你脚下
and the almighty would have left him dead beneath your feet.
看来或许上帝没你想的
Well, maybe God just doesn't love you
那么爱你
as much as you'd like to believe.
或许他觉得你以为你知道他的意愿
Maybe he finds it laughably arrogant
简直傲慢得可笑
for you to think you even know his will.
上帝把他带回我们身边
God brought him back to us.
你去看看我对约拿·拉姆布雷希特做了什么
Yeah, you go and see what I did to Jonah Lambrecht.
你就会知道上帝跟这一点关系没有
You'll see that God had nothing to do with it.
一点都没有
Nothing.
我们走
Let's go.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
好了
All right.
这是他的转交文件
Here's the paperwork on him.
开车两个小时到杰弗逊镇
It's two hours to Jefferson County.
警署的人会在镇界接应
Sheriff's Department will meet you at the county line.
好的 待会见
All right. See you later.
天 他是个大块头 保持警惕
Christ, he's a big one. Stay alert, huh?
我们会的
We will.
你在搞什么
Hey, what the fuck?!
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
你♥他♥妈♥的别闹了
Hey, cut that shit out now.
你还想被电击吗 停下
Hey, you want to fucking get tased again? Stop.
这里是女妖镇警署副警长扬恩斯
This is Deputy Yawners with the BSD.
操 住手 你要我开枪吗
Shit. Stop that. You want me to shoot you?
这是大♥麻♥ 会让你感到开心
It's happy green. It makes you happy.
弗林 你从哪搞来的
Flynn, where did you get this stuff?
我不能告诉你
Actually, I can't tell you.
拜托 蒂法 快接电♥话♥ 宝贝
Come on, Deva. Please, baby, pick up.
快接快接快接
Pick up, pick up, pick up.
-很棒吧 -看这个
- It's amazing, right? - Watch this.
我是蒂法 有事留言
Hey, it's Deva. Leave a message.
爱留不留 再见
Or don't. Bye.
蒂法 是妈妈
Hi, Deva. It's Mom.
我都不知道该说什么
I don't even know where to start.
有太多要说了
I have so much to say.
我想让你知道我爱你
I just want you to know that I love you.
一直都爱 这点我从未说谎
That I always have. That part was never a lie.
我只想让你和麦克斯幸福
All I ever wanted was for you and Max to be happy
有安全感
and to feel safe.
等我回家后
When I come home,
你可以尽管问我 我实话实说
you can ask me anything and I'll tell you the truth.
宝贝 我们有办法补救一切的
Baby, we can find our way back.
千万别放弃我
Just don't give up on me.
好吗
Okay?
我爱你
I love you.
告诉麦克斯我也爱他
Tell Max I love him, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Is there something I can help you with?
你好像不开心
You look so sad.
你不会懂的
You have no idea.
想要个伴吗
Want some company?
这么说
You know,
如果不是今晚我会让你马上闪人
any other night I would tell you to get lost.
他怎么了
What the hell happened to him?
拒捕
He resisted arrest.
激烈反抗
Strenuously.
不
No.
别这样 父亲
Don't do this, Father.
你干的好事
You did this.
爸爸 妈妈
Daddy! Mama!
不要让他们这样对我
Don't let them do this to me!
他坦白了吗
Did you get a confession?
不需要 我们找到男孩了
Don't need one. We got the boy.
男孩怎么样
How is the boy?
他能为谋杀指控提供足够证据
He'll give you everything you need to pin the murder on him.
你都对他用刑了
Well, you did a number on him.
恭喜你 警长
Congratulations, Sheriff.
警局需要这次胜利
Your department needed this win.
主动权归我们了
Here to serve.
希望是铭心刻骨的疼
I hope it hurts like hell.
你有埃米特和埃米特的消息吗
You heard from Emmett or Siobhan?
没有 怎么了
No, why?
电♥话♥不接 无线电不回
I can't seem to get them on their cells or on the radio.
再等半个小时看看吧
You know what? They still got another half an hour.
-继续联♥系♥他们 -好的
- Keep trying. - Yeah. Yeah, I will.
别动
Be still.
白人和锁链是有宿怨吗
What is it with white people and chains?
你来这之后
From the day you got here,
就老是把人关起来
you've been locking people up.
回去告诉警长
Tell your sheriff
我们很快会再见面的
I'll see him soon.
把枪放下 条子
Hit the dirt, cop!
马上趴下
Get down now.
把枪丢了
Drop it.
给你 黑哥 这是你的吧
Here you go, black man. I think these are yours.
后劲好足
It's strong, yo.
太嗨了
I'm bummin'.
他戴这帽子太好玩了
Look at him in that hat.
-老天 -是警♥察♥
- Oh, my God. - It's the cops.
-惨了 -操
- Oh, shit. - Fuck.
-没事的 先停下 -你好吗 警官
- It's fine. Just stop. - How you doing, Officer?
我们什么也没做 老兄
We weren't doing anything, man.
你们家长知道你们在嗑药吗
Your parents know you're out here getting high?
你说磕了就磕了吧
Allegedly high.
-回家吧 -没有问题
- Go home. - Don't have to tell me twice.
马上
Now.
蒂法
Deva.
走了 伙计
Let's go, dude. Come on.
快走吧
Come on. Come on.
你真的不应该吸大♥麻♥的
You know, you really shouldn't smoke pot.
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表