剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
-快走 -走 让牛都进去
- Let's go. - Let's go. Move 'em in.
亲爱的 我想跟你谈谈
Hi, honey. I was hoping we could talk.
你来这里干什么 布里斯
What are you doing here, Breece?
我听人说你这里发生过火灾
I heard from some of the guys that you had a fire.
我就想...
I just figured I'd...
我也不知道
I don't know.
你要进去拿东西吗
Do you need something from inside?
不是 我只是想看看你
No, I just wanted to see you.
我马上就要走了...
I'm going away soon, and--
我知道 全镇的人都知道 恭喜啊
Yeah, I know. The whole town knows. Congratulations.
抱歉 我以为能在你回家前就完事的
I'm sorry, I thought I was gonna be gone before you got back.
-你不能来这里 布里斯 -我知道
- No, you can't come around here, Breece. - I know.
那我就进去一下 跟麦克斯...
Well, maybe I'll just come inside and give Max--
你不能进去
You can't come in.
我仍然是他母亲 蒂法 也是你母亲
I'm still his mother, Deva, and yours.
谁知道呢 你真是吗
I don't know. Are you?
也许这又是另一桩谎言呢
How do I know that wasn't a lie, too?
我知道...
Look, I know--
-不不 -我有很多需要向你弥补的
- No. No. - I have a lot to make up for.
孩子 我有我的原因
Baby, I had reasons--
关我屁事 妈
I don't give a shit, Mom.
麦克斯现在还睡我的床你知道吗
You know Max is still sleeping in my bed?
他吓得不敢在自己屋里睡
He's too scared to sleep in his own room
因为你让坏人把他带走了
because you let them take him.
你说你需要工作 仅此而已好吗
You said you needed to work and that's all this was, okay?
我已经走出过去了 我不想有你的消息
I've moved on. I don't wanna hear from you
我也不喜欢你接近我家
and I don't want you coming around my house.
无论如何
Well, either way.
看到你好我就安心了
It's great to see you doing so well.
离我们远点
Just stay away from us.
酒馆
快看这妞 兄弟
Yo, check this shit out, bro.
你好啊 美女
Hello, beautiful.
来跟我们一起喝一杯吧
Why don't you come join us for a drink?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
-我们马上就走了 -不用了 谢谢
- We're shipping off soon. - I'll pass. Thanks.
别这么着急走嘛
Well, pass a bit slower
让我好好看看你的屁♥股♥
so I can get a good look at that ass.
我去 妞儿 屁♥股♥真不错啊
Damn, girl! That's a thing of beauty.
你考虑过做模特吗
You ever consider modeling?
你考虑过闭上那张臭嘴吗
You ever consider shutting the fuck up?
操 被拒绝地好惨啊 哥们
Oh, shit! You got dissed, bro.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Shut the fuck up, man.
看看这是谁回来了
Well, well, look who's back.
等等 别急着走嘛
Hold on. Slow down, now.
刚才你对我不是很友好啊
You weren't very nice to me back there.
不过你可以补偿我一下
But now you can make up for it.
搞什么
Seriously?
你居然敢打美国陆战队的人
You were thinking about hitting a United States Marine?
放开我
Get off of me!
你最好先学学怎么揍人 小妞儿
You better learn how to throw a better punch than that, little girl.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我很愿意告诉你 不过你也不会记得
I'd tell you, but you wouldn't remember anyway.
你好
Hi.
谢谢你
Thank you.
先别急着谢我
Don't thank me yet.
-那是什么 -这个啊
- What is that? - This?
是氯仿[麻醉剂]
It's chloroform.
最好是好消息
This better be good.
-你这是干什么 -他很重视她
- What are you doing? - She's important to him.
再说了 他欠我们的多着呢
Besides, he owes us a lot more money
我们要的只是九牛一毛
than what we'll ask him for.
乔治·亨特正在准备对你下手
George Hunter is gunning for you.
要让部落委员会的人闭嘴 你必须赢一次
You need a win to keep this council quiet.
绑她来只是为了让普罗科特过来谈判
She just brings Proctor to the table.
你有什么事吗
Hey! Can I help you?
她在哪里
Where is she?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
丽贝卡 我说的是丽贝卡
Rebecca-- I'm talking about Rebecca.
-她在哪 -你离我远点
- Where is she? - Hey, you're gonna want to back off right now.
我没看见她
I haven't seen her.
她昨晚没回家
Well, she didn't come home last night.
你试过打电♥话♥给她吗
Have you tried calling her?
打了 之前打的
Yeah. Earlier.
你好啊 凯
Hello, Kai.
-亚历克斯 -不用担心丽贝卡
- Alex. - Don't worry about Rebecca.
她好着呢 至少现在是
She's perfectly fine, for the moment.
我还等着我的钱呢
I'm still waiting for my money.
让她接电♥话♥ 马上
Put her on the phone now.
凯舅舅
Uncle Kai?
-你在听吗 -在
- You listening now? - Yes.
今天中午之前 把15万6千美金给我
Bring me $156,000 by noon today
我就放她走
and she walks out of here.
我没抢你丫的卡车
I didn't rob your fuckin' truck.
那就把这算作你炸掉我们的赌场
Well, then, I guess we'll consider it a down payment
分期赔偿的头款吧
on the casino you blew up.
你给我听着
Now listen to me.
过不了多久
At some point in the very near future,
你就会知道 你今天对我的误解有多大
you will be made to understand how badly you misjudged me today.
到那时候
And when that time comes
你会求我宽恕你
and you're begging me for mercy,
你要记住这个时刻
I want you to remember this moment
因为就在现在 你的命数已定
because this is the moment you've sealed your fate.
好好 铭记于心
Yeah, okay, duly noted.
赶紧把我的钱给我拿过来
Just bring my fucking money.
是亚历克斯·朗西德 他绑♥架♥了丽贝卡
It's Alex Longshadow. He's taken Rebecca.
你去给我把她带回来
I need you to go get her back.
我对居留地没有管辖权
I have no jurisdiction on the reservation.
我也没有
Well, neither do I,
不过我可以通过率军进攻来克服这一点
but I'll get around that by going in with an army.
你想让我这么做吗
Is that what you want?
你先给我说说发生什么了吧
Why don't you tell me what's going on?
几周前你说过 你欠我个人情
A few weeks ago you told me you owed me one.
你肯定记得那场对话吧
I'm sure you recall that conversation.
很好
Good.
那就去把她带回来
Then go get her.
喝吧 没事的
Go on. It's all right.
喝吧
Go on.
慢点
Easy.
你叔叔马上就会来了
I'm sure your uncle will be here soon.
我也这么觉得
I'm sure he will be, too.
我以前在农贸市场见过你
I used to see you at the farmers' market.
是吗
Yeah.
你家是卖♥♥派的 对吧
Your family sold pies, right?
现在你不干那个了
Now you've left that behind,
去干其他的家族生意了
moved into another family business.
真是可惜
Sad, really.
我很喜欢你家的派
I loved those pies.
你有帮他吗
Did you help him do it?
帮他什么
Help him do what?
我觉得你知道我在说什么
I think you know exactly what I mean.
我的部落有个关于雷神之子的传说
You know, my people have this myth about the Thunder Man.
他每个世代重生一次
He's reborn once each generation.
他具有神力
He's got the power of a god,
心存大爱 勇猛过人
prodigious lover, fiercest warrior.
但从表面上看 他和一般人无异
But outwardly, he looks like a normal man.
所以每个男人都会问
So every man has to ask himself
自己是否有可能就是雷神之子
whether he might in fact be the Thunder Man.
而每个女人都会想
And every woman has to wonder
自己的爱人是不是
whether the man she's with is him.
有的女人毕生都在寻找他
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表