剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
我不叫安娜了 我的名字是卡莉
I'm not Ana anymore. My name is Carrie.
关于我们 还有什么是真的 关于你
Is anything about us true? About you?
"卡莉"是你的真名吗
Is Carrie even your real name?
你母亲跟你说了很多谎 蒂法
Your mother has told you many lies, Deva.
-但我们有两个… -麦克斯
- But we have two children... - Max!
生活完全被打乱的孩子
...whose lives have been turned upside down.
-我的孩子 -世上没有任何人 任何事
- My baby! - And nothing and no one else
比这更重要
is more important than that.
有人来看你了
You got a visitor.
你来吗
You coming?
交朋友了吗
Making friends?
你了解我的
You know me.
刑期加重了吗
You getting any more time for it?
他们警告一下就放我走了
They just let me off with a warning.
你应该慎重点
Take it seriously.
否则他们会关你更久
They'll just keep you in here longer.
不知道我的孩子是否平安
I just can't stand being in here
我在这里待不下去
not knowing if my kids are okay.
我没法跟他们说话
I can't talk to them.
-如果他再回来… -兔子吗
- And then if he comes back... - Rabbit?
首先他得活着
If he's alive,
你把他伤得很重
you hurt him pretty badly.
他还活着
He's alive.
我让孩子们有危险了
I put my kids in harm's way.
我得保护他们
I have to get them out of it.
我来负责
We will.
你在监狱里那么久
All that time you were inside,
我从来没去看过你
I never came to see you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
记得低调点 好吗
Just keep your head down, okay?
-别惹是非 -不惹是非
- Quiet time. - Quiet time.
《黑吃黑》第二季 第三集
Banshee S02E03
我祖父说 绿眼睛是恶魔的象征
My grandfather says green eyes are a sign of the devil.
也许他说得对
Maybe he's right.
我把这说法归类于
I put that in the category
老印第安人信的那些破事儿
of crazy shit old Injuns believe.
怎么了
What?
你是介意"破事儿"还是介意"印第安人"
Was it the shit part or the Injun part that got you?
有时我会想 你究竟是从哪个星球来的
Sometimes I wonder what planet you come from.
耶♥和♥华♥神说
And the Lord God said,
"人类独居不好
"It is not good that man should be alone.
我要造一个配偶帮助他"
I will make him a helpmate for him."
耶♥和♥华♥神 用土造出了
And out of the ground, the Lord God
各样走兽和空中的各样飞鸟
formed every beast of the field
带到那人面前
and every fowl of the air.
吃吗
Want a bite?
我们得离开这里
We have got to get out of here.
-现在吗 -不 不是现在
- Right now? - No, not right now.
但一有机会 我就会走
The first chance I get, I'm gone.
居留地真的那么差劲吗
Is it really that bad on the reservation?
父辈们说这个部落曾经优秀英勇
Our parents tell us how we were this great warrior tribe,
但现在每个人都在嗑药 被捕 或被杀
but now everyone's on drugs or in jail or getting killed.
我不想死在居留地上
I'm not gonna die on the rez.
决不能
No way.
你要去哪里
Where would you go?
不知道
I don't know.
外面的世界很大的
It's a big world out there.
亚当如何称呼那些生物
And whatsoever Adam called every living creature,
那就成为它的名字
that was the name thereon.
你想丽贝卡了 对不对
You miss Rebecca, don't you?
耶♥和♥华♥神使亚当沉睡
And the Lord God caused a deep sleep
他就睡了
to fall upon Adam and he slept.
于是他取下他的一条肋骨 又把肉合起来
And he took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh instead thereof.
你想变成那样吗
Is that what you want to become?
你想骑马前行 身沾跳蚤 留有长须
Are you gonna drive a horse and buggy, grow a long beard,
当他们命令你把亲生骨肉扔到街上时便照做吗
and throw your children on the streets when they tell you to?
耶♥和♥华♥神
And the rib,
用男人身上取下的肋骨
which the Lord God had taken from man,
造出一个女人
made he a woman
领她到那人跟前
and brought her unto the man.
我们可以一起走
You know, we could go together.
如果你愿意
If you want.
-我去牵马 -我留在这儿
- I'm going to get the horse. - I'll stay here.
所罗门
Solomon?
所罗门
Solomon.
所罗门
Solomon.
他不在
他的床上没人
我去找找吧
所罗门
Solomon!
所罗门
Solomon!
所罗门
Solomon!
所罗门
Solomon!
苍天呐
她叫拉娜·柯利瑞
Her name is Lana Cleary.
是奇诺部落的人
She's Kinaho.
-她来这里干什么 -不知道
- What's she doing here? - No idea.
没有法医检查一下吗
Don't we have a medical examiner for that?
三个县才有一个法医
Three counties sharing one ME,
而且不会优先考虑我们
we tend not to be a priority.
昨晚下了一夜大雨 几乎没留下什么证据
After last night's rain, there isn't much left,
但是我们可以拍照
but we take the pictures,
然后送去哈里斯堡让法医进行分♥析♥
send it all up to Harrisburg for forensic analysis.
不需要法医我也知道她的头骨被砸塌了
I don't need Harrisburg to tell me she got her skull caved in.
那边是受害者的家人
Hey, that's the girl's family over there.
你去找他们谈谈吧
You might want to talk to them.
他们现在伤心欲绝
They're pretty broken up.
我问不出任何线索
I couldn't get any information.
鲍曼先生 请不要进来
Mr. Bowman, please stay back.
-警长 -鲍曼先生
- Sheriff. - Mr. Bowman.
我儿子所罗门 他昨晚没回家
My son Solomon, he never came home last night.
凶手可能也对他下了毒手
Whoever did this might have done the same thing to him.
知道了 鲍曼先生 我们保证会尽力找他的
All right, Mr. Bowman, I assure you every effort will be made.
你可以帮我们问问你们的人
But you can help us by asking your people
谁最后见到了所罗门
who saw Solomon last.
-好吗 -我也不知道
- Okay? - I don't know.
好 谢谢 我知道
All right, thank you. I understand.
现在请你们退后
Right now I need you to please step back.
-没有联♥系♥吗 -不
- There's no connection? - No.
告诉他
Tell him.
把你跟我说的话告诉他
Just tell him what you told me.
快说啊
Now, come on. Now.
拉娜生前在跟一个阿米什男孩交往
Lana was hooking up with an Amish kid.
什么阿米什男孩 叫什么
What Amish kid? What's his name?
所罗门·鲍曼
Solomon Bowman.
什么
What?
你 你 你说谎
This is-- this is a-- this is a lie.
你肯定是在说谎
This is a damned lie.
我儿子跟印第安女孩没有任何关系
My son had no dealings with Indian girls.
-那你儿子人呢 -他不在这里
- So where is the boy? - He's not here.
他失踪了 他儿子失踪了
He's missing. The boy is missing.
他们把人藏起来了 你把他藏起来了
They're hiding the boy. You're hiding the boy!
你怎么这么说 我没藏他
Why do you say this? I am not hiding him.
他把人藏起来了 快把人交出来
He's hiding the boy. Bring the boy here.
我才不会把人交出来 他跟案子没关系
I will not bring the boy here. He has nothing to answer for.
-他把她杀了 -他为什么这么说
- He killed her. - Why does he say this?
你们都给我住嘴
Both of you just back off now!
-如果你把人藏起来了 -什么 没有
- If you're hiding him... - What? No. What?
-我不知道他人在哪里 -他杀了我女儿
- I do not know where he is. - He killed my baby!
我告诉你 他没杀人
I tell you he did not kill anyone.
他杀了她
He killed her!
他杀了我女儿
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表