剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
阁下何方神圣
And who might you be?
《黑吃黑》第二季 第九集
Banshee S02E09
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我不是已经告诉你了吗
I already told you.
我想接受上帝的教诲
I wanted to let Jesus Christ into my life.
我有预感 你马上就能去见上帝了
I have a feeling you'll be meeting Jesus quite soon.
问题在于 在此之前你要承受多大的痛苦
The only question is how much it'll hurt before you do.
你♥他♥妈♥算哪门子牧师
What the fuck kind of priest are you?
请注意你的言辞
Please watch your language.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you, motherfucker.
污言秽语不可饶恕
There's no call for profanity.
你们好好招呼一下这位迷失的朋友
Spend some time with our confused friend.
看看能否给他指条明路
See if you can show him the light.
我还以为他不会走呢
Well, I thought he'd never leave.
行了 你的刀可以放下了
See, now, that won't be necessary.
闭上你的狗嘴
Shut your mouth.
-我♥操♥ -趴下
- Fuck me. - Down!
抓住他 我要捉活的
Get him! I need him alive!
操
Fuck!
大家早上好
Good morning, everybody.
-早上好妈妈 -早上好
- Hey, Mom. - Hey.
-早上好 -真酷 太棒了
- Hi. - That's sick! I love it.
-太酷了 -你昨晚睡得好吗
- That's pretty cool. - How did you sleep?
还不错
Good.
-你喜欢这个吗 -喜欢
- Do you like it? - Yeah.
我也喜欢 太赞了
Me, too. It's awesome.
不如我们去外面试试吧
Hey, you know what? Let's go outside and try it out.
-你想试点技巧动作吗 -当然
- You gonna do an awesome trick? - Oh, yeah.
我想也是
I think you are.
真怀念此情此景
I miss this.
我也很想你
And I missed you.
你觉得我们还能找回这样的生活吗
Do you think we could ever get it back?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许不是这样 说不定会有些不同
Probably not this, but maybe something different.
也许会比这更好
Something better?
抱歉我对你撒了谎
I'm sorry I lied to you.
我知道
I know.
有时候带着谎言生活久了
Sometimes when you live with a lie for long enough,
谎言会渐渐开始变成真实
it starts to feel like the truth.
-早上好 阿尔玛 -早上好
- Hey, Alma. - Hey.
普罗科特的逮捕文件 你能帮忙吗
Proctor arrest. You up for it?
看来有不少文书工作呢
Sure looks like a lot of paperwork.
要收我多少好处费
How much is it gonna cost me?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
-普罗科特的事 当然免费效劳 -谢了
- It's Proctor. It's on the house. - Thanks.
而且 你我心知肚明让你做只会一团糟
Besides, we both know you would just screw it up.
-埃米特 -警长
- Hey, Emmett. - Sheriff.
-你是来拿这个的吗 -不是
- You come for these? - No.
-我不配戴着警徽 -别瞎说
- I don't deserve that badge. - Come on.
没人比你更有资格做警♥察♥
No one deserves it more than you.
你收到地检署的回复了吗
Have you heard back from the D.A.'s office?
地检署的事我来处理 行吗
You let me worry about the D.A., okay?
-我对那些人做的事 -那是他们自找的
- Listen, what I did to those men-- - They had it coming.
-我不该动手 -即使你不动手...
- Not from me. - Well, if not from you...
埃米特 虽然有规则纪律
Listen, Emmett, there are rules,
-但也有良心正义 -可还有上帝在看着
- and then there's what's right. - And then there's God.
是啊 上帝的出现通常会赶走争端的乐趣
Yeah, God kind of takes all the fun out of the argument.
这项工作对我来说意义非凡
This job is doing something to me.
我不允许自己再变成昨晚的样子
I can't risk becoming the man I was last night.
-那你准备怎么办 -我姐姐住在佛罗里达
- So, what are you gonna do? - My sister lives down in Florida.
我准备去那里待一阵
I'm gonna head down there for a while.
看看会怎样
See what it feels like.
我讨厌和你道别
I hate to lose you.
也许你骗得了别人
You know, you may have everyone else fooled,
可你骗不了我
not me.
怎么说
How's that?
我知道你是个好人
I know you're a good man.
与你共事是我的荣幸
It's been an honor to work with you.
我也是
You, too.
哈德曼医生请到13区急诊室
Dr. Hadman to E.R. Bay 13.
哈德曼医生请到13区急诊室
Dr. Hadman to E.R. Bay 13.
医生
Hey, man,
再给我打点吗♥啡♥吧
give me some fuckin' morphine.
我快疼死了
I'm dyin' here.
我按铃都他妈快一个小时了
I've been ringing this bell for a fuckin' hour already.
你们都他妈去哪了
Where the fuck do you people go?
惨了
Oh, shit.
-你是惨了 -你必须告诉普罗科特
- That's right. - You gotta tell Proctor
我什么都没告诉他
I didn't tell them anything.
他们来找我的时候
By the time they came to me,
已经什么都知道了
they knew all about it.
你在干什么 那可是我的吗♥啡♥点滴
What the fuck are you doing? That's my fuckin' morphine drip!
你再也不需要那个了
You won't be needing that anymore.
我们付你钱 是让你帮普罗科特先生运货
You were paid to transport Mr. Proctor's merchandise
并且对此保密
and keep your mouth shut.
但你却去向警♥察♥告密
You chose to speak to the authorities.
因此普罗科特先生让我通知你
As such, Mr. Proctor has asked me to inform you
你不用再干活了
that your services will no longer be required.
别碰我...
Get the fuck away from me--
你来干什么 糖果
What are you doing here, Sugar?
我入狱的时候你也来看我了
You came to see me when I was inside.
我只是礼尚往来
I'm just returning the favor.
看看你在里面有什么需要的
Seeing if there's anything you need.
是吗
Yeah?
那胡德密谋抓我的时候
And where was your friendship
你怎么没把我当朋友呢
while Hood was making his plans?
我只需要一个简单的提醒
A simple warning is all I would have needed.
胡德 他并不征求我的建议
Hood, he doesn't consult with me.
是吗
Yeah?
如果他征求你的建议 你会提醒我吗
Would you have told me if he had?
凯
Kai...
我认识你的时候你还是个孩子
I've known you since you were a kid.
可能我们算不上朋友
We may not be friends,
但是不管怎么样 我们还是一家人啊
but in some way, we're still family.
我们不是一家人 不再是了
We're not family. Not anymore.
你已经作出了选择
You made your choice.
不要再回头了
And don't come back.
凯 我们没必要走到这一步的
Kai, it doesn't have to be this way.
事已至此
Yes, it does.
你为我付出那么多年 我会尽量原谅你
I forgave what I could, given the years you lost for me.
但是等我出去了 我一定会出去的
But when I get out of here-- and I will get out of here--
我会找胡德算账的
I'll be coming for Hood.
到时候如果你阻拦 我会毫不犹豫地
And if you're standing between us, I'll cut you down
把你铲除
without a second thought.
你不该来这里的
You shouldn't have come here.
头 普罗科特的案子我们可能有所疏忽了
Hey, boss, we might have a glitch with Proctor's case.
带上你儿子离开这里 再也不要回来了
Just get your son and go. You can't ever come back here.
为什么你要帮我
Why are you helping me?
因为我深有体会 被命运困住的痛苦
I know what it feels like to be trapped in your own life.
我去查探了下茱莉叶
I went to check on Juliet.
她没有去萨沃伊脱衣舞俱乐部上班
She missed her shift at the Savoy.
-那你怎么办 -我已经选择了我的人生
- And what about you? - I made my choice.
-谢谢你 -快走吧
- Thank you. - Just go.
我去日托中心看了下
I swung by the day care center.
发现她中午的时候将她儿子接走了
Apparently, she pulled her son out in the middle of the day.
日托中心的班主任觉得她不会再回来了
The director there had a feeling she's not coming back.
聪明的姑娘
Smart girl.
你手里和普罗科特有关的案子怎么样了
What about your case against Proctor?
她从没打算出庭作证
She was never gonna testify.
不管怎样 朗西德的案子会比较有利
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表