剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
可能这就是我们之间的差别
Maybe that's the difference between us.
我们之间的差别在于
No, the difference between us is you still haven't
你还没认清现实 他才是这里的头
wrapped your mind around the fact that he's in charge.
我想知道的是谁会为这一切损失负责
What I want to know is who's gonna pay for this stuff?
-那个英国人是谁 -他叫昆汀
- Who's the English guy? - His name's Quentin.
昆汀 他是布兰特利的手下
Quentin, he's an enforcer for Brantley.
布兰特利 你偷的钱就是他的吧
Brantley? That's the guy you stole the money off, right?
是的 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
兄弟 我只见过昆汀一面
Dude, I've only seen Quentin once before, okay?
但他简直就是传奇
But the guy's a fucking legend.
有一次他们派了四个人去对付他
They sent four guys for him once--
故事不错啊 你拿了什么
Wow, great story. What did you take?
好像是毒品交易的钱之类的 我不知道
It was like a drug payment or something. I don't know.
布兰特利的业务很多 伙计
Brantley's into a lot of shit, man.
我本该从尤金的一个伙计那里
Look, I was just supposed to pick up the money
取到这笔钱 然后送回去
from some guy in Eugene and run it back.
-而你却拿着钱跑了 -对 我不得不跑
- But you ran off with it instead. - Yeah, because I had to.
听我说 我看到了我不该看的事情
Look, I saw some shit I wasn't supposed to see.
布兰特利 他根本就是个变♥态♥
Brantley-- Brantley's a paranoid fuck.
我当时明白了 他们派我去干这差事
Look, I knew I was getting sent on some sort of errand
-就没打算让我活着回来 -闭嘴 闭嘴
- that I wasn't supposed to come back from. - Shut up. Shut up.
你拿了多少钱
How much are we talking?
六万二
62k.
-天哪 -我知道
- Jesus Christ. - Yeah, I know.
-我当时慌死了 伙计 -闭嘴
- I fucking panicked, man. - Shut up.
钱在哪里
Where is it now?
我以为 如果我跑得远远的
I figured, like, if I got far enough away,
他们就会忘了这事
they'd have to forget about it.
忘了什么
Forget about it?
他们绝对不会忘的
They're never gonna forget about it.
他们有自己的规则
These guys have rules.
这里只有四万九 少了一万三
There's only 49 here. You're 13 short.
-少的钱哪去了 -我花了
- Where is it? - I spent some.
我离开俄勒冈后就靠这钱过活
I've been using it to live off since I left Oregon.
看来你过得很滋润啊
You must have lived pretty fucking well.
操
God damn it.
-伙计 我得离开这里 -然后去哪里
- I've got to get out of here, man. - And go where?
-可是 他还在找我啊 -你要去哪里
- He's still out there, though. - Go where?
你打算去哪里
Where are you gonna go?
他横跨整个美国追捕你
He followed you across the country.
他会找到你的 你打算怎么办
He's gonna find you. What are you gonna do?
我死定了
I'm so fucked.
根本没办法摆脱
There's no way out of this.
好了 行了
All right, hey, hey, hey.
听我说
Listen to me. Hey.
杰森 听我说
Jason, listen to me.
我会想办法的 好吗
I'll figure something out, okay?
冷静点
Just calm down.
同时 你不要离开这个房♥间
In the meantime, you don't leave this room.
-说出来 -我会待在房♥间里
- Say it. - I stay in the room.
很好
Good.
-顺便打扫干净 -好
- Maybe clean it up. - Yeah.
向前看
Eyes forward.
看着自己的路
Watch your position.
她真是个怪物
She's such a freak.
她妈妈也是个疯婆子
And her mother is a total whack job.
宝贝
Hi, baby.
你不能到这儿来 你知道的
You can't be here. You know that.
我忍♥不住 我想看看你
I couldn't help it. I wanted to see you.
妈妈 不要
Mom, no.
蒂法 注意速度
Deva, watch your speed.
你不能老这么做
You can't keep doing this.
偷偷溜进家里给我留小玩具
Sneaking into the house and leaving me little toys.
很吓人
It's creepy.
蒂法 把速度降下来
Deva, slow down right now.
抱歉我骗了你
I'm sorry I lied to you.
我只是想保护你的安全
I was only trying to keep you safe.
蒂法 刹车
Deva, brake!
我从来没有会保护我的妈妈
I didn't have a mother to keep me safe.
-慢点 -慢点
- Please slow down. - Slow down!
踩刹车
Brake!
立刻靠边停车
Pull over right now!
亲爱的 是我
Honey, it's me.
蒂法 拜托开慢点 拜托
Deva, please slow down! Please!
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who that is.
糖果
Hey, Sugar.
你好吗 布罗克
How you doing, Brock?
很不错
Uh, pretty good, you know.
我只是 在找胡德
Just trying to track down Hood.
你不是有无线电吗
Thought you had radios for that.
你了解胡德的 他从来不开
Yeah, well, you know Hood. He never keeps his on.
而且我碰巧路过 所以...
And I was just passing by, so I...
昨天闹得很凶啊 你还好吗
Man, that was something yesterday. How you holding up?
我又没挨枪子儿
I didn't get a belly full of lead.
是啊 我得回去了
Yeah, well, I've got to head back.
很高兴见到你
So, good to see you.
好的 我会告诉胡德你在找他
Yeah, I'll tell Hood you were looking for him.
好吧 谢谢
All right, thanks.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- Are you all right? - I'm okay.
我们当时朝她尖叫...
We were screaming at her...
-怎么回事 蒂法 -没什么 只是意外
- What the hell happened, Deva? - Nothing. It was an accident.
胡说 你可能会伤到别人
That's crap. You could have hurt someone.
你可能会杀死别人 你怎么想的
You could have killed someone. What are you thinking?
她们在说妈妈坏话
They were talking shit about Mom.
她疯了 突然开得特别快
She freaked out. She started going super fast.
-她差点杀了我们 -对不起
- She almost killed us. - I'm sorry.
对不起 你差一点杀了这些女孩
You're sorry? You could have killed those girls.
有什么话冲我来
Hey, you talk to me.
你的怪胎孩子让我女儿身陷危险
Your freak show of a kid put my daughter in danger.
你再说我女儿一句
You say another fucking word about my daughter
我就把你的肺掏出来喂给你吃
and I'll feed you your fucking lungs.
听到了吗 混♥蛋♥
Got me, you piece of shit?
-妈妈 -麦克斯
- Mom. - Max.
过来
Come here.
我不知道你要来
I didn't know you were coming.
你不知道吗 爸爸没告诉你吗
You didn't? Didn't Daddy tell you?
他说你会来 但没说是什么时候
I mean, he said you were coming, but he didn't say when.
我现在来了
I'm here now.
过来
Come here.
-你还好吗 -见到你特别高兴
- How are you? - I'm so happy to see you.
-蒂法不在家 -知道吗 宝贝
- Deva's not home. - Know what, buddy?
这一次 我只是来看你的
This time, I came just to see you.
把那个技巧再给我表演一遍
Go show me that trick again.
-让我看看 -好
- Let me see. - All right.
-这是在他房♥子里找到的吗 -是的
- You found this in his apartment? - Yep.
警长怎么会有你家人的照片
Why would the sheriff have a picture of your family?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
那昨天朝他开枪的那些人呢
And what about these guys that shot at him yesterday?
还没查出那些死者的身份 还有一个跑了
Well, we haven't ID'd the stiff yet and one of them got away,
所以其实没什么线索
so we don't have much to go on there.
戈登 你还好吗
Gordon, you all right?
没事 布罗克 我很好
Yeah, sure, Brock. I'm great.
简直他妈嗨爆了
On top of the fucking world.
是你要我做的 记得吧
You asked me, remember?
对不起 我只是...
Look, I'm sorry. I'm just...
我最近状态不太好
I'm not at my best these days.
听着
Listen,
让我来担心胡德 好吗
you let me worry about Hood, all right?
我觉得这事可能就要有所突破了
I feel like things might be starting to break there a little bit.
我们要有耐心
We just got to be patient,
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表