剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
Something I want to show you.
是什么
What is it?
个把钟头就能完事了
Won't take more than a couple hours.
除非你急着想回家
Unless you're in a hurry to get home.
家
Home.
等等
Wait.
送你样东西
I got you something.
我们以后就去那里
It's where we're going.
我们的家
It's our house.
是那栋房♥子
It's the house.
我想着我们也许可以
I figured we could, I don't know,
在这里藏身
disappear here.
我的天 你买♥♥下来了
Oh, my God, you own this?
现金全款
Paid cash.
为了房♥子税收还专门开了个户
Set up a trust for the taxes.
只是想让你看看这里
Just wanted you to see it.
当时是个好计划
It was a good plan.
我一直在想
You know, I've been thinking.
或许我该向前看了
It's probably time for me to be moving on.
自从我来了女妖镇
Ever since I got to Banshee,
事情就...
things have--
我让你的情况更糟了
well, I've made things worse for you,
你的家庭也是
your family.
我并不是故意这样
I mean, that wasn't the plan,
但事情就那么发生了
but that's what happened.
你试图警告过我
You tried to tell me.
不管怎样 我不能一直当警♥察♥
Anyway, I can't play lawman forever,
是吧
can I?
是啊 但你能去哪儿
Yeah, but where would you go?
你能干什么
What would you do?
先离开吧
Just go.
或许会回来这里
Maybe come back here.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不能再这样对待周围的人了
I just can't keep doing the things I've been doing to people.
真的
No more.
真不能了
No more.
我出来后 找到了你
When I got out and I found you,
你有了家 有了家人
you had a home, a family.
有了一切本该和我一起拥有的东西
You had all the things you were supposed to have with me.
我当时很受不了
And that fucking killed me.
然后我看到了蒂法
Then I saw Deva.
事实上我就是不想离开
And the truth is I just didn't want to go.
所以我说服自己
So I told myself
留下来 是为了保护你
that by staying, I was protecting you.
-不受兔子伤害 -是啊
- From Rabbit. - Yeah.
后来我信了
I mean, I believed it.
我真信了
I really believed it.
但他一直都是在找我
But he was always really after me.
从来不是你
It was never you.
所以...
So...
我能为你做的最好的事 就是离开
best thing I can do for you is to leave.
怎么了
What is it?
可能没事 待在这里
Well, maybe nothing. Stay there.
-胡德警长 -拉辛探员
- Sheriff Hood. - Agent Racine.
走吧
Let's go.
联调局探员忽然来了
The FBI dropped in for a visit.
-我看到了 -霍普韦尔太太
- So I see. - Mrs. Hopewell.
恭喜...
Congratulations
你出狱
on your release from prison.
随便坐吧
Sit anywhere.
你没必要举着这个
You won't be needing that.
或许吧 你来这儿干什么
Maybe. You want to tell us why you're here?
听说你在狱里时有个人去探视过你
Heard you had a visitor while you were inside.
你知道了
Oh, you knew?
是的
After the fact.
你们不是很了解我
You don't know me well.
如果了解的话 你们就会知道搞垮兔子
If you did, you'd know that putting Rabbit down
就是我毕生追求了
is pretty much it for me.
为什么 你和兔子有什么深仇大恨
Why? What is it between you and Rabbit?
当我还是个年轻探员的时候...
When I was a young agent...
用了些手段
I worked a few angles.
给兔子立了案
Got Rabbit's case for myself.
我以为我可以上上头条
I figured I'd grab a few headlines,
平步青云
move up the ladder.
但我过早逮捕了他
But I busted him too soon.
他的律师击溃了我
His lawyers shredded me.
让窃听证据未被采用
Got my wiretaps thrown out.
一周后 我的线人
A week later, my confidential informant
在阿斯托利亚被杀
was murdered in Astoria
还有他的妻子
along with his wife
和两个女儿
and two daughters.
我觉得
So the way I see it,
那些小女孩
those little girls
以及他之后杀的人
and anyone else he's killed since then,
都怪我
they're all on me.
你有烟灰缸吗
You have an ashtray?
我从没试着戒烟 太爱抽了
Never even tried to quit. Loved it too much.
而现在他们告诉我 我的时日不多
And now they tell me I don't have too much time left.
六个月
Six months.
一年
A year.
我不知道我死了以后会怎样
I don't know what happens to us when we die,
但我不想背负着命案离去
but I don't want to go out with all those deaths on my head.
是啊 真感人
Yeah, that's touching, but it
但这还是不能解释你为什么跟踪我们
still doesn't explain why you're following us.
我在等着她出狱
Waiting for her to get out.
我猜兔子也在等
Figured Rabbit would be waiting, too.
我依然这么认为
I still think that.
所以你把我们当成了诱饵
So you're using us as bait?
-完全正确 -但你错了
- Exactly. - But you're wrong.
他不会来的 他累了 倦了
He's not coming. He's tired, worn out.
-他放弃了 -你怎么看 警长
- He's given up. - What about you, Sheriff?
你也相信兔子决定宽恕并遗忘吗
You also believe our Rabbit has decided to forgive and forget?
-不 -你觉得他比我更了解我父亲吗
- No. - You think he knows my father better than I do?
与他怎么想无关 是我这么想
It's not about what he knows. It's about what I know.
所以你准备守株待兔
So when Rabbit shows up, you plan to be there.
对 将他绳之于法
That's right. Then deliver him to justice.
也就是说一枪崩死他
By which I mean shoot him till he's dead.
如果我们期间被杀 只能怨天吗
And if we get killed in the process, that's just too bad?
你们只能怨自己
You don't have anyone to blame but yourself.
你曾有近距离射杀他的机会
You had him at point-blank range.
仔细想想
You think of it,
你们还应该感谢我保护了你们
you should thank me for having your back.
你听见了吗 我们应该感谢他
Did you hear the man? We should be thanking him.
-怎么样 -我们应该合作
- How about that? - We should be working together.
-不行 -为什么
- We can't. - Why not?
-因为我们不信任你 -你们应该信任
- Because we don't trust you. - You should.
尤其是你
You of all people.
为什么
Why?
首先 我知道你不是卢卡斯·胡德
For starters, I know you're not Lucas Hood.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
我的枪在大隔层里
My gun is in the large compartment.
我还在等着听你要说的话
I'm still waiting to hear what you got to say.
15年前 首都钻石公♥司♥
15 years ago, Capital Diamond Company.
什么
I'm sorry?
那天晚上 有两个贼闯了进去
Two thieves broke in that night
其中一个逃跑了
and one got away.
那个人一直没被抓到
He or she was never caught.
可你就没那么走运了 对吧
But you weren't so lucky, were you?
当时我看着那个警♥察♥邦纳审问你
I was there watching that cop Bonner interrogate you.
你什么都没说
You didn't give him a thing.
我们到现在都不知道你的真名
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表