剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
《黑吃黑》第二季 第七集
Banshee S02E07
杰森 出来
Hey, Jason. Come on.
杰森 快点 我们走
Jason, come on. Let's go.
杰森
Jason?
乖乖
Baby.
糖果
Sugar.
看到这辆美国老爷车
You know, it makes me sick
被糟蹋成这样 太让我心酸了
to see an American classic defaced like that.
如果告诉你他们的目标是我 会不会好受点
If it makes you feel any better, they were aiming for me.
这个可以有
That makes sense.
进来吧
Come inside.
在这世上没什么事情
You know there's nothing on God's green earth
能让我自愿进警局
that would get me to voluntarily walk into a police station,
但是既然我在镇上安家了
but I was getting my fix on in town,
我还是来看看你这警长当得咋样
figured I'd drop in, see how you pulling this shit off.
骗子当警♥察♥
I mean, a crook posing as a cop
二手车店当警♥察♥局 也太扯了
and a car dealership posing as a cop station?
今天早晨你看到杰森了吗
You see Jason this morning?
他不是要去赶火车吗
I thought he had a train to catch.
对 我去汽车旅馆接他
Yeah, I went to his motel
可是他不在
to take him to the station. He wasn't there.
可能他不喜欢告别吧
Maybe he doesn't like saying good-byes.
但是他不会落下这个的
He wouldn't have left without this.
我昨晚在酒馆看到
You know, I-I did see him last night at The Forge
他和普罗科特的侄女在聊天
talking to Proctor's niece.
-丽贝卡吗 -没错
- Rebecca? - Yeah.
-什么时候 -蛮晚了
- When? - Late.
我非常确定他们一起离开的
I'm pretty sure they left together.
你觉得他遇到了什么事
What, you think something happened to him?
是的
Yeah.
就是不知道是什么事
I just-- I don't know what.
-早啊 -警长
- Morning. - Sheriff.
今早是什么风把你吹来了啊
What brings you out our way this morning?
我就是过来和你聊会天
I just came by for a little chat.
好呀 过来一起坐吧
Well, do join us.
不了 就耽误你们一分钟
No. Only be a minute.
昨晚你和某个人一起离开的酒馆
You left The Forge with someone last night.
二十七八岁 金发
Late 20s, blond hair.
有什么问题吗
What seems to be the problem?
他失踪了
Well, he's missing.
他住的地方
There were, uh...
有挣扎的痕迹
signs of struggle in his motel room.
丽贝卡能知道什么啊
And what would Rebecca know about that?
我就是来了解情况的
That's what I'm here to find out.
这个人是谁
Who is this man?
我们暂时还不知道
We don't know that yet.
连名字都没有吗
Do you have a name?
你是不是要说
So you're gonna try and tell me that
你不认识他
you don't know him?
我不认识他
I don't know him.
但我的确干了他
I did fuck him, though.
我们不一定认识我们干的人 对吧
We don't always know the people we fuck, do we?
那么
So...
你确实在他的房♥间里 对吧
you were in his motel room, right?
-就一会 -多久
- For a little bit. - How long?
他睡着之后我就走了
I left after he fell asleep.
-你叔叔来接你的吗 -你是在调查刑事案件吗
- Your uncle come pick you up? - Was there a crime committed?
不是 我只是在了解时间线
No, I'm just trying to make a timeline here.
你还是告诉我到底发生了什么事
Why don't you tell me what happened?
-发生了什么事 -你是在指控我们吗
- What happened? - Are you accusing us of something--
-我为什么要那么做 -的确 为什么呢
- Why would I do that? - No, indeed, why would you do that?
你没有证据 没有尸体
You have no evidence, no body.
你说了 连名字都没有
There's not even a name, you say.
在我看来案件并不成立啊
It doesn't sound to me there's a crime committed...
对吧
was there?
你确定不要吃点东西吗
Are you sure you don't want anything to eat?
你没什么要说的了吗
You going along with this?
他说他要离开女妖镇
He said he was leaving town.
我想他应该离开了
I assume he did.
这是你的选择
This was your choice.
找到他 我也会来找你算账
When I come for him, I come for you.
我还有很多事情要忙
I have a busy day ahead of me.
我得走了
I should go.
他不会伤害我们的
我是西沃恩 头儿
It's Siobhan, boss.
-什么事 -听说你一早就来了
- Yeah? - Heard you were in earlier.
我就想知道你什么时候回来
Just wondering when you'd be back in.
我在做巡逻表
I'm drawing up the patrol schedule.
我一小时后回来
I'll be back in an hour.
收到 一会见
Copy. See you then.
你觉得是普罗科特杀了杰森
So you think Proctor killed Jason?
他还希望我知道这事
And he wanted me to know it.
就因为那孩子睡了他侄女
Just because the boy slept with his niece.
普罗科特又突破了下限啊
That's a new low for Proctor.
我♥操♥ 我他妈的要休息下
Fuck this shit. I need a motherfucking break.
我整整七十二小时没睡
I've been up for the past 72 hours
黑进所有已知的服务器去找兔子
hacking into every server I know looking for Rabbit.
鲍里斯·卡洛夫 英国演员 其饰演弗兰肯斯坦的怪物角色最为出名
不管那个怪物藏在哪
Whatever hole that Boris Karloff motherfucker is in,
肯定深邃难寻
it is deep and dark.
-谁死了 -那小子 杰森
- Who died? - The kid, Jason.
怎么死的
How?
普罗科特
Proctor.
靠
Damn.
看来得把手套和铲子拿出来了
I guess we'd better get out the gloves and shovel.
我这个月不想再埋人了
I'm not burying anyone else this month.
有人会介意我埋掉普罗科特吗
Anyone really gonna mind if I bury Proctor?
普罗科特在这势力太强
Proctor's got too much juice here.
你不能直接就这么干掉他
You can't go after a man like that head-on
还指望自己毫发无损
and not expect some major blowback.
大多数人身后有一个疯子穷追不舍就够了
Most people are happy with one psychopath after them.
你还想要两个
You really want two?
我倒愿意试试
I'll take my chances.
别 骗子才那么说
No, that's the con talking.
我就是个骗子
I am a con.
你今天早上本来能骗骗我的
Well, you could've fooled me this morning.
我是说 埋人的方法不止一个
What I'm saying is there's a lot of ways to bury a man.
尤其你还戴着警徽
Especially when you're wearing that badge.
有空吗
Got a minute?
我得去巡逻
Uh, I got a patrol.
我还想着你能给点建议
I was hoping to pick your brain a bit.
怎么了
What's up?
假如说
Hypothetically...
你要拿下普罗科特 你会怎么做
if you were gonna take down Proctor, how would you do it?
你要追查普罗科特吗
Oh, you're gonna go after Proctor, huh?
具体点 你要以什么罪名拿下他
What exactly are you gonna take him down for?
任何事
Anything.
所有事
Everything.
我需要你再详细点
Yeah, I think I'm gonna need you to be a little more specific.
-当我没说 -听着 胡德
- You know what? Forget it. - Listen, Hood.
普罗科特控制着这里的一切
Proctor's got his fingers in everything around here--
卖♥♥淫 毒品 敲诈
prostitution, drugs, extortion.
问题是他总是留了一手
The problem is, he's always one step removed.
查不到和他的直接联♥系♥
There's no direct ties,
而且他也早已轻车熟路了
and he knows exactly how to walk that line.
所以 祝你好运
So, good luck.
你来这很久了
You've been here a long time.
如果你是警长 你会怎么做
If you were sheriff, how would you do it?
如果我是警长
If I were sheriff.
如果我是警长
If I were sheriff...
我会先试试水
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表