剧集 | 驯鹿宝贝(2024) | 导航列表
你有 你穿着这条 性感小裙子来赴约 就等于默许了
You did, actually, when you turned up in that skimpy little dress.
你还没喝就醉了吗?
Are you drunk already?
爱让我迷醉
Ah, just on love.
少来
Oh, go away.
真的 改天让你见见我的女神
I'm serious. You should meet her someday.
天啊 我超爱这首歌♥ 来 我们去跳舞吧
Oh my God, I fucking love this song. Come on, let's dance. Let's dance.
- 我没想到你还会跳舞 - 我不会啊 但我要把你拖下水
- I didn't have you down as a dancer. - I'm not but I'll drag you down with me.
说真的 你怎么像变了个人似的 托尼去哪儿了?
Honestly, what have you done with him? Where's Tony?
我是他的双胞胎弟弟 他让我来替他把你拿下
I'm his twin. He sends me to seal the deal for him.
好吧 告诉他这是违法的
Well, tell him that's illegal.
什么违法?
What is?
用假身份跟人上♥床♥
Sleeping with someone under a false identity.
是吗?
Is it?
当然
Yeah, of course.
那你叫什么名字 双胞胎弟弟?
What's your name, then, twinny?
唐尼
Donny.
奇怪 玛莎就是这么叫你的
Weird. That's what Martha calls you.
是啊...
Yeah, um...
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
嗯 那个 我需要...
Yeah. Yeah. Um, tell you what, let me just, um...
失陪一下 好吗?
One second, yeah?
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
Fuck's sake!
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事 我们去喝一杯吧?
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. Um, shall we get a drink?
你要不还是先缓缓吧
I think you should maybe slow down a bit.
- 好 - 过来 坐下
- Okay. - Here. Sit.
喝点水
Have some water.
可恶
Oh, fuck.
今天是不是出了什么事? 你似乎很困扰
Did something happen to you today? You seem troubled.
不 我没事
No, I'm fine.
不会是玛莎吧?
Martha, by any chance?
直觉告诉我 这事一定很有意思
Something tells me I'm gonna enjoy this.
不 我只是...我想婉转地拒绝她
No, I just, um... I thought I'd let her down gently
所以编了个借口说我想要孩子
by making out that I wanted kids and stuff.
真是越来越有趣了
Oh, this gets better and better.
- 想知道我的想法吗? - 我想不想你都会照说不误吧
- Do you wanna know what I think? - I think you're gonna tell me anyway.
我觉得你乐在其中
I think you're enjoying this.
你只不过读了几封邮件而已 别一副洞察一切的样子
You've read a few emails. Stop acting like you know the situation.
我用谷歌♥搜索过她
You know, I googled her.
你为什么没告诉我她以前坐过牢?
Why didn't you tell me that she'd been to jail before?
我感觉那无关紧要
Didn't seem relevant.
明白我的意思了吧?
See what I mean?
任何一个理智清醒的人 被有暴♥力♥倾向的前科犯盯上
Any sane person who was getting stalked by a violent ex-convict
都会毫不犹豫地报♥警♥
wouldn't hesitate to go to the police.
但你没有
But not you.
在你看来 她人畜无害
To you, she's harmless.
在你看来 她值得同情
To you, she's sympathetic.
在你看来 她坐过牢无关紧要?
To you, it's not relevant?
我只是想说 你之所以让她 一直缠着你不放 是有原因的
I'm just saying, there's a reason you're keeping her around,
也许重点不在于她是谁
and maybe it's not so much who she is, .
而在于她能给予你什么
but..what she gives you.
因为 敞开了说吧
Because let's be honest,
被人一厢情愿单恋的感觉 实在太舒适了
love is most comforting, isn't it, when it's felt one way.
不然你以为我为什么会在这里?
Why else do you think I'm here?
你就是个大骗子
You're a tremendous liar.
今晚跟我回家吧
Come back with me tonight.
只是别告诉托尼
Just don't tell Tony.
好
Okay.
小驯鹿 你在哪? 你不能撩完人家就玩失宗
从我的iPhone发送
有时候当你编织出一张谎言的巨网
Sometimes you create such a web of lies that you almost forget
会几乎忘了 自己一开始想要逃离的是什么
what you started running from in the first place.
但此刻我站在这里 眼前是我的梦中情人
But here I was, the woman of my dreams before me,
建筑师托尼 还差四站就要踏上性犯罪的不归路
Tony the builder, four stops away from a sex crime.
天啊
Oh my God.
没想到我喝得这么醉
I'm way drunker than I thought I was.
可气的是 偏偏我现在恢复清醒了
Annoyingly, just as my sobriety returns.
天啊 真抱歉
Oh my God, I'm so sorry!
站着别乱晃 好吗?
Just keep still, will you?
我好像踩到了一个老太太
I think I just stepped on an old lady.
小声点 好吗?
Just... just keep it down a bit, yeah?
你顾虑太多了
You care too much.
我不鼓励嗑药 但我觉得那或许对你有好处
I don't encourage drug addiction, but I think it might be good for you.
来 把手给我
Here, give me your hands.
你造房♥子时会换一双手吗?
When you do your building work, do you put a new set of hands on?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
它们不像建筑工人那种布满老茧的手
It's just they're not very calloused for a builder.
这双是我的自♥慰♥专用手 我每天都把它们和工作手换着用
Oh, these are my wanking hands. I swap them round every day.
你试过用长满老茧的手自♥慰♥吗?
You ever tried wanking with calloused hands?
我还挺期待的
I was rather looking forward to it.
你要怎样才肯好好吻我一下?
What's it gonna take for you to finally give me a proper kiss?
抱歉 你说什么?
Sorry, what was that?
吻我
Kiss me.
本以为我是个积极主动的人 却发现我骨子里是个懦夫
It is so devastating to think of yourself as a progressive person,
泰瑞来电
那打击简直令人崩溃
only to realize you're a coward underneath it all.
但当你花费漫长的时间 消化内心的羞耻
But when you spend so long swallowing your shame,
它会不可避免地转化为你的一部分
it is so hard to stop it becoming part of you.
你这小色鬼
You filthy fucker.
我从来没跟人肛♥交♥过 但为了你 我愿意妥协
I've never taken it up the chufter, but I might make concessions for you.
求你了 玛莎 我只想回家
Please, Martha. I just need to go home.
你得二选一哦 小帅哥
You got a choice, boy.
是想要孩子还是欢乐肛♥交♥
Kids or bum fun.
我不知道法夫的综合学校 是怎么教的生理课
'Cause I don't know what they taught you in those Fife comprehensives,
但靠肛♥交♥是没法生小孩的
but if you stick it in the two, then you don't get the 2.4.
- 懂我的意思吗? - 玛莎 拜托你回家吧
- Do you know what I mean? - Martha, just go back home.
我真的很烦你这套 犹豫不决 忽冷忽热的把戏
You're really getting on my nerves with this dilly-dally, hot-and-cold shit!
- 让开 玛莎 - 不让
- Get out of my way, Martha. No!
我已经把心给了你
I've already given parts of myself away to you.
你要想推开我 至少该给我一个解释
So the least you can do is piece me back together
让我对你死心吧?
with some bloody justification.
我告诉你 你最好考虑清楚
Because let me tell you this for size.
看不上我的男人
Men who don't fancy me
不是眼瞎就是同性恋
are either blind or gay.
我可没见你爬楼梯时去摸索扶手
I don't see you reaching for the banister when you climb the stairs.
我他妈的才不是同性恋 玛莎 天哪
No, I'm not fucking gay, Martha. Jesus.
那就别再推开我了
Then stop pushing me away.
我可以帮你的 知道吗?
I can help you, you know?
帮我什么?
Help with what?
那个人
The person.
- 伤害了你的人 - 我不知道你在说什么
- The one that hurt you. - I don't know what you're talking about.
那是个男人 对吧?
It was a man, wasn't it?
他对你做了什么?
What did he do to you?
好了 我要走了 好吧?
Okay, I'm just gonna leave, yeah?
我现在转身走开 你不要跟上来
I'm just gonna turn and walk away, and you're not to follow.
听明白了吗?
Do you understand?
很好
Good.
我没跟你开玩笑 玛莎
I'm not playing here, Martha.
你就是在玩 月月先生 抓到喽
Yes, you are, Mr. Blobby. Tag!
- 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么? - 喜欢吗? 月月先生
- What the fuck are you doing? - Do you like it? Mr. Blobby.
我是月月夫人 因为我一直来月经
I'm Mrs. Blobby 'cause I'm always on the blob.
- 抓到啦 - 别碰我
- Tag! - Get off me.
- 抓到了哦 - 滚开
- Tag! - Fuck off.
- 抓到你啦 - 我是认真的 玛莎 别碰我
- Tag! - I'm serious, Martha. Get off me!
我没心情跟你玩 管好你的手
I'm not messing here. Keep your hands to yourself.
真♥他♥妈♥的要命
Jesus fucking Christ.
天哪 我是认真的 玛莎 别闹了
Oh, fuck's sake. I'm serious, Martha. Stop right now.
离我远点
Fucking back off!
玛莎
Martha
玛莎 你在干什么?
Martha, what are you doing?
- 抓到啦 - 搞什么?
- Tag! - What the fuck?
- 抓到了 - 我叫你住手
剧集 | 驯鹿宝贝(2024) | 导航列表