剧集 | 驯鹿宝贝(2024) | 导航列表
I don't know why they're all laughing. You're absolutely shite.
女士们先生们 我来给你们介绍一下好了
Okay, just to give you some context, ladies and gentlemen,
她叫...
this is, uh...
她叫玛莎 是个跟踪狂 最近盯上我了 跟玛莎打个招呼吧
This is Martha, my stalker. Say hello to Martha.
你胆敢这么说我
Don't you dare say that to me!
我可是付了钱来看演出的客人 你竟敢暗骂我动机不纯
I'm a paying customer. How dare you insinuate mixed intentions!
立刻向我道歉
You apologize to me right now.
见鬼 谁把精神病院的门给打开了?
Fucking hell. Who unlocked the doors to Broadmoor?
你不能说我是跟踪狂
You can't call me a stalker.
你才是大晚上在我家外面 鬼鬼祟祟转悠的人
You're the one creeping round my house at night.
透过我的窗户往里偷看
Peering in through my windows.
给我发电子邮件 求我让你插♥我♥的小菊花
Sending me emails begging for my bumhole.
我真的不知道她在说什么
I... I... I genuinely have no idea what she's talking about.
你知道
Yes, you do.
我可以给他们看
I'll show them.
- 他知道我在说什么 - 我们能请她出去吗?
- He does know what I'm talking about. - Can we get her out?
- 看 这里 - 谁来帮帮忙?
- Someone? - Look. There.
我不知道那是什么东西
I don't know what that is.
抱歉 麻烦把她赶出去好吗? 行吗?
Look, sorry, can we get her out, please? Yep?
看 一封邮件 上面写着肛♥交♥
Look, an email. Anal sex, it says.
这里 看见了吗? 看 肛♥交♥
There, see? Look. Anal.
- 来吧 亲爱的 我带你出去 - 这上面写的肛♥交♥
Come on, darling. Out we go. Anal sex, it says.
- 别用你的手碰我 - 我们走
- Don't you put your hands on me. Out we go.
无论如何你们都没有权利碰我
You're not allowed to put your hands on me. Under no circumstances.
不 他是个喜欢肛♥交♥的变♥态♥
No. He's a bumhole lover, this one.
一个下流的肛♥交♥癖
A proper dirty little bumhole lover.
一文不值的酒吧小侍应 喜欢肛♥交♥的混♥蛋♥猥琐男
A filthy little two-bit, barman, bumhole bastard!
别碰我
Don't touch me!
真是去哪都不能带上我妈呀
Can't take my mum anywhere.
见鬼
Fuck!
泰瑞 见鬼
Teri. Oh fuck.
快进来
Get in. Get in, quick. Quick.
- 那就是玛莎吗? - 对
- Was that Martha? - Yeah.
- 她真是疯了 - 我知道 我们快走吧
- That was nuts. - I know. We need to get out of here.
我想见见她
- I wanna meet her.
- 你在开玩笑吧? - 没开玩笑 我想见她
- You're not serious? - I am. I wanna meet her.
不 泰瑞 我劝你还是算了吧
No, Teri. That is not a good idea.
你想想看 我是一名治疗师 我可以开导她
It is. Think about it. I'm a therapist. I can get through to her.
你想想看吧 她是个疯子 那种人是没法沟通的
Think about it. She's insane. There's no getting through to her.
你跟我一起从后面下去
You'll have to come down the back way with me.
就当是为了我 好吗?
Just do this for me, yeah?
好吧 胆小鬼
Fine. Loser.
感觉有点滑稽 你居然害怕一个中年女人
It's kinda comical, you being scared of a middle-aged woman.
先别忙着笑 我也很怕大楼后方废弃的大房♥间
Wait until you hear about my phobia of massive, abandoned fucking back rooms.
- 小驯鹿? - 见鬼
- Reindeer? - Oh shit!
该死
Shit.
该死
Shit!
你岗才是跟别人在一起吗?
iPhone发送
- 天哪 - 真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
- Oh my God. - Fucking hell.
我整个人都在发抖
I'm, like, shaking.
天啊 她好可怕
Jesus. She's terrifying.
你觉得她看到我们了吗?
Do you think she saw us?
- 希望没有 - 真要命
- I hope not. - Fucking hell.
要去喝一杯吗?
Shall we, uh... Shall we get a drink, maybe?
我不知道
I don't know.
我其实没打算跟你来这里的
I didn't really plan on being here with you.
再给我一次机会吧 求你了
Look, just give me one more chance, please.
问题不是我想不想给你机会 而是...
Look, it's not about me giving you another chance. It's just...
我真的不想被人看见 我跟演出上那个蹩脚谐星在一起
I don't really wanna be seen with the shit comedian from the show.
你可以坐在我后面那桌
You can always sit on the table behind me
背对着我说话
and talk to me over your shoulder if you'd like.
是啊 你就喜欢玩那套 对吧?
Yeah, you'd love that, wouldn't you?
天哪 刚才的演出简直是灾难
Oh, Jesus, that gig was brutal.
是啊 但其实原本还挺顺利的
Yeah. It was going so well too.
要不是中途被她打断 我真心觉得你有机会晋级的
I really would have fancied your chances, had she not interrupted.
- 你真会说话 - 那当然
- You always know the right thing to say. - Mm-hmm.
你为什么会留下来找我?
So, what made you stick around?
看见你在台上饱受煎熬
Seeing you struggle up top.
我真想冲上去给你一个拥抱
I just wanted to come on stage, give you a hug,
告诉你找一份真正的工作
and tell you to get a real job.
而且我看见你修改了 网站上的个人信息 还有...
Also, I saw you changed your profile on the website, and...
我也不知道
I don't know.
我想着这也许值得让我再考虑一下
I thought that was maybe worth something.
你觉得 你能对我做过的事既往不咎吗?
Do you ever think that you'd be able to see past what I did?
不 大概不能
Mm, no. Probably not.
从现在起
It'll be the baseline
它会奠定我们每一次争吵的基调
for every single argument we have from now on.
大致上说就是 从今往后 永远都是我赢
I win, essentially, for the rest of time.
好啊 这我应该能接受
Yeah, I think I can live with that.
这个臭婊♥子♥是谁?
Who's the skank?
你一定就是玛莎了
You must be Martha.
他跟我说了很多关于你的事
I've heard so much about you.
- 我从来没听他提起过你 - 好吧 冷静点 玛莎
- I've heard fuck all about you. - All right. Calm down, Martha.
这该死的臭婊♥子♥是谁?
Who's the fucking skank?
泰瑞莎 她叫泰瑞莎
Teresa. Her name is Teresa.
唐尼 我想玛莎还需要更多信息
Donny, I think Martha's gonna need a little bit more information than that.
我知道你为什么这么做 但现在不是好时机
Teri, I get why you're doing this, but now is not the right time.
坐下 现在时机刚刚好
Sit down. It's exactly the right time.
- 别碰他 贱♥人♥ - 玛莎
- Don't you touch him, bitch! - Martha.
我对天发誓 你再碰他一下
I swear to God, you lay another finger on him,
我就撕了你的嘴 我说到做到
I'm gonna wipe that lip from you, mark my words.
说真的 我们出去吧 玛莎
Seriously. Let's step outside, Martha, okay?
老实说 唐尼 我本该问你有没有上过她
Honestly, Donny, I'd ask if you're fucking,
但我不认为你会把鸡鸡 塞进那么肮脏的地方
but I don't think you'd stoop so low as to put your dick somewhere this dirty.
- 你说"肮脏"是什么意思? - 你懂我的意思
- What do you mean, "dirty"? - You know what I mean.
好吧 我们大家都冷静一点 好吗?
Okay, I think we should all calm down a bit, yeah?
不好 除非你先告诉我
No, not until you tell me
这个高颧骨的外来骚货是谁
who the foreign tart with the high cheekbones is,
瞧她一脸 "你没有权利在这里叫嚣"的样子
acting like I've got no right to be here,
但这是我的国家 她才是无权出现在这里的人
when she's got no right to be in my fucking country!
好了 玛莎 请你冷静点
All right, Martha. Calm down.
- 你们没事吧? - 没事 我来处理
Everything all right? - I've got this.
你成天就爱跟这种人鬼混吗? 瘾君子 强♥奸♥犯 这种外来人
Is this the company you're keeping? Druggies and rapists, the lot of 'em.
我对天发誓 要是可以的话
I swear to God, if I had my way,
我肯定立马 把他们用来偷渡的小船打沉
I'd sink their boats on the horizon.
这个疯子的胡言乱语我已经听够了
You know what? I'm getting bored of this now.
所以唐尼 跟她直说了吧 你在跟我约会
So, Donny, why don't you just tell her that you're on a date with me
请她滚开
and she needs to fuck off?!
婊♥子♥
Whore.
臭婊♥子♥
Whore!
该死的婊♥子♥
Fucking whore!
你这肮脏的小婊♥子♥
You're a nasty, nasty little whore!
- 玛莎 别闹了 - 死贱♥人♥
Martha, come on! - Fucking skank!
- 该死的丑八怪 - 玛莎
- You fucking ugly bitch! - Martha!
放开她 玛莎
Let go, Martha!
靴子
Boots!
住手 玛莎 冷静
Stop, Martha! Calm down!
- 小贱♥人♥ 靴子 - 谁他妈的快来帮忙
- Little bitch! The boots! - Someone fucking help!
她的靴子
The boots!
靴子 贱♥人♥ 婊♥子♥
- Look at the boots! Bitch! Whore! Martha, get up!
你看起来像个男人
You look like a man!
好了 快给我滚出去 玛莎
Right, get the fuck out of here, Martha!
穿靴子的臭婊♥子♥
The fucking boots bitch!
你♥他♥妈♥的就是个疯子
You're fucking insane!
- 才不是呢 - 闭嘴 听我说
- That isn't true! - Shut your fucking mouth and listen to me!
这世上就算有平行世界 也不会有任何一个我想要你 懂吗?
There isn't a fucking parallel world where I would want you, okay?
离我远一点 听见没?
So you stay away from me, do you hear?
哪怕你只是朝我的方向闻一下
If you so much as fucking sniff in my fucking direction,
我都会宰了你
I will see to your grave.
明白了吗?
Do you understand?
你♥他♥妈♥的明白了吗?
剧集 | 驯鹿宝贝(2024) | 导航列表