剧集 | 驯鹿宝贝(2024) | 导航列表
- 需要帮忙吗? - 对
- Can I help you? - Uh, yeah. Um...
我想报案 流程是怎样的?
I would like to report something. How does it work?
你想报什么案?
What would you like to report?
我不知道该怎么跟你说 但我被人跟踪了
I don't know how to tell you this, but I'm, like, I'm getting stalked.
- 男人还是女人? - 一个女人
- By a man or a woman? - A woman.
你们有过性关系吗?
Have you had a sexual relationship with this woman?
没有 她年纪比我大
No, I... I haven't. She's a bit older than me.
年龄通常不是我们考虑的因素
Age is generally not a factor we consider.
不 当然 但我可以保证 绝对没有跟她发生过关系
No, of course. I can assure you, though, I... I absolutely haven't.
好吧 你说这个女人在跟踪你?
Okay. You say this woman's stalking you?
对 她总去我工作的地方、去我家
Yeah. She comes to my work. She comes to my house.
而且一直给我发邮件
She sends me emails, like... like all the time.
内容有威胁性吗?
Are any threatening towards ya?
喔 绝对有 我随便找一封出来给你看 这个
Oh, I'm sure. I mean... I mean, let me just open up a random one. Here.
我刚吃了一个蛋
我不认为这具有任何威胁性
I wouldn't say that's particularly threatening.
她真的发过有威胁性的邮件
They're... they're in here somewhere.
只是我得把它们筛选出来...
I just need to sift through all of the...
听着 我真的很担心
Look, I'm... I'm really worried here.
我觉得她需要帮助
I think she needs help.
这种情况持续多久了?
How long has it been going on?
我没算过
I don't know, like...
大概六个月吧
six months, maybe.
六个月?
Six months?!
那你为什么现在才来报案?
Why'd it take you so long to report it?
这是一个真实的故事
起初我为她感到难过
I felt sorry for her.
那是我第一眼的直觉
That's the first feeling I felt.
可怜一个初次见到的人
It's a patronizing, arrogant feeling,
这种想法未免有些自大和高高在上
feeling sorry for someone you've only just laid eyes on,
但我真是这么想的 我为她感到难过
but I did. I felt sorry for her.
- 去招呼客人 傻冒 - 好 抱歉
- Serve, you twat. - Yep. Sorry.
五英镑 谢谢
Fiver, please, mate.
- 谢了 伙计 谢谢 - 多谢
- Cheers, mate. Thank you. - Thanks.
- 您想要点什么吗? - 不了 谢谢
- Can I get you something? - No, thanks.
您确定吗?
Are you sure?
- 喝杯茶? - 不用了 谢谢
- Cup of tea? - No, thanks.
- 要坐在店里 您得消费 - 我什么也买♥♥不起
- You have to buy something. - Can't afford something.
- 是吗 连一杯茶也买♥♥不起? - 对
- Right. Not even a cup of tea? - No.
好吧 那...
Right, well...
要不我免费给您一杯茶吧
How about I give you a cup of tea on the house?
好的
All right.
- 你是做什么工作的? - 我是律师
- So, what do you do? - I'm a lawyer.
你是怎么当上律师的?
How'd you get into that, then?
我接受过刑法培训
I trained in criminal law,
后来我搬去了英格兰 再次受训后开办了自己的律所
moved to England, retrained, opened up my own practice,
赢得了几个奖项 现在是政♥府♥的一名首席顾问
won several awards, now a leading advisor to the government.
- 你有自己的律所? - 不止
- You own a law firm? - Amongst other things.
我有三套公♥寓♥ 皮姆利科那套能俯瞰私人花♥园♥
A flat in Pimlico overlooking a private garden,
贝克斯利希斯一套 贝尔塞斯公园两套
one in Bexleyheath, two in Belsize Park.
上帝不喜人炫耀
God doesn't like a bragger,
但身为顶级政客的首席法律顾问
but when you're the go-to for the biggest political minds,
自然有资格炫耀
you've earned a brag or two.
不 我不会告诉你 客户的名字 所以别问
No, no, I'm not gonna say who, so don't even go there.
好吧
Fine!
戴维·卡梅伦、尼克·克莱格 亚历克斯·萨尔蒙德 但你当我没说
David Cameron, Nick Clegg, Alex Salmond. But you didn't hear that from me.
奈杰尔·法拉奇 托尼·布莱尔
哇 那你一定参加过很高端的晚宴吧
Wow. You must have amazing dinner parties.
她的笑声很不可思议 如此飘飘然 又有点令人不安
She had this incredible laugh. This giddy, slightly disconcerting laugh.
- 她的名字叫... - 玛莎
- Her name was... - Martha.
但我满脑子只想着 若这些都是真的
But all I could think was, if all of this is true,
你怎么会连杯茶都买♥♥不起?
then why can't you afford a cup of tea?
我许要一个好男孩莱照顾我 他要长得像只驯鹿宝贝一样
从我的iPhone发送
驯鹿宝贝
我搬到伦敦是为了 实现毕生的梦想 成为一名谐星
I'd moved to London to fulfil my lifelong dream of becoming a comedian,
但不知怎地 我年近三十 却仍干着毫无晋升空间的工作
but for whatever reason found myself late twenties, working a dead-end job
免费住在前女友的妈妈
and living rent-free with my ex-girlfriend's mother
位于偏远郊区的大房♥子里
in a massive house miles out of town.
初来乍到时 我怀揣着雄心壮志
I had arrived with such grand plans to be someone,
仿佛我这些一塌糊涂的滑稽笑料
as though my brand of wacky, bullshit comedy
正是这座国际大都市缺少的奇思妙想
was exactly what this world-leading city was missing.
我最近改吃素了
So I went vegan recently.
不得不做出些牺牲
Had to make some sacrifices.
这是貂皮帽
It's a mink hat.
但它不是用貂皮做的 而是一顶寻常帽子上订了只貂
But instead of actual mink, it's a mink stapled to a hat.
你弱爆了
You're shite!
见鬼
Fucking hell.
但伦敦就是这样 它不会张开双臂迎接任何人
But that's the thing with London. It red-carpets for no one.
感觉就像某天醒来 忽然发现自己只是茫茫人海中
It's like waking up one day to find yourself a background artist
一个渺小的背景板
in a cast of millions.
所以当有人透过那现实的泥潭
So when someone sees you through the mire of it all,
看到了你梦想成为的自己
sees you as the person you came here to be,
你自然会注意到她
you notice them.
你会注意到她看到了你
You notice them noticing you.
现在玛莎每天都会来店里
Every day now, Martha would come in,
每次都会换上全新的妆容和发型 如同在玩装扮游戏的孩子
each time with new makeup, new hairstyles, like a kid playing dress-up.
她的开场白总是...
She always opened the conversation by saying...
我很快就得走了
I've gotta go.
...但却总会一直待到我下班
...but then would stick around for the entire shift.
我认为她此举很奇怪 把自己粉饰成一个大忙人
I always thought it was strange that she painted herself as a busy person,
好像这样我就不会看穿
as though she could trick me
她其实根本无所事事
into thinking she's not spending all of her time hanging around.
今天很忙 有年度股东大会和股东会议要赶
Got a busy day today. AGMs, shareholder meets.
然后还得去理发 所以我不能聊太久
Then I'm getting my hair buffed, so can't chat long.
她每次都点同样的饮料 一杯...
She always ordered the same drink every time. A...
健怡可乐 多加冰
Diet Coke. Plenty ice.
我总是免费供应
I always gave it to her on the house.
- 但她从来不喝 - 我在代表一些大客户...
- She never drank her drink. - I'm representing big clients...
只是机械性地坐在那里
Instead, she would sit there on autopilot,
滔滔不绝地谈论她生活中的大人物
monologuing breathlessly about people in her life
但从来不说他们究竟是谁
without ever explaining who they were.
我先前在跟史蒂夫聊天
I was talking to Steve earlier.
我刚才在跟朱恩聊天 先前在跟艾伦通电♥话♥
I was chatting to Joan. Alan was on the phone.
就像我早知道这些人是谁 我是她的老熟人似的
Like I knew them already. Like I was already a part of her life.
当她不谈论那些人
And when she wasn't speaking about them
或者她的律所和她认识的大名人时
or her law firm or all the famous people she knew,
她会坐在那里谈论我
she would sit there talking about me.
你的手很有男子气概呢
You've got really manly hands, haven't you?
- 是吗? - 浑厚深沉的嗓音 轮廓分明的下颌线
- Oh yeah? - Big, deep voice. Chiseled jawline.
你这样完美的骨相简直违法嘛
Should be illegal to have your bone structure too.
他们真该向你收税 男人税
They should tax you for it. Man tax.
她的一切都让我好奇
Everything about her intrigued me.
她那无穷的自信、奇怪的说话方式
Her endless confidence, her weird turn of phrase,
以及在高谈阔论之余 偶尔展露的诗意
the surprising poetry that slipped through the cracks of her madness.
我们一起逃离这城市的喧嚣吧
Shall we run away together?
我的生日快到了 想做点特别的事
My birthday's coming up. Want to do something spesh.
谁说我想逃了?
Who says I wanna run away?
你已经在逃了 有些人想逃避时 会收拾行囊
You're already doing it. Some people run away by packing their bags.
而有些人会在同一个地方 长久地裹足不前
Others run away by standing in the same place for too long.
抱歉
Sorry.
我今早起来就感觉不对劲 不知道我这是怎么了
Woke up a little gravy this morning. Not sure what's come over me.
在她最脆弱的时刻 我会看着她
Then I would look at her in her most vulnerable moments,
开始重新想象她的过去
and I would start to reimagine her past.
没人邀请她去学校舞会
The school balls that no one took her to.
她自娱自乐 无数次地试穿婚纱
The time she tried on wedding dresses for fun.
以及许多个夜晚
Nights lost on social media
她沉浸在社交媒体上 浏览富人和名流的生活
perusing the lives of the rich and famous.
不知我当时是怎么想的 竟开始鬼使神差地赞美她
So I don't know what it was in me, but I started paying her compliments.
你的生日快到了 21岁生日吗?
Your birthday's coming up. Your 21st, is it?
我都42岁了
I'm 42!
四十二? 完全看不出来 你是冻龄女神吗?
You're 42? Well, you'd better give Peter Pan his moisturizer back.
天哪
My oh my!
剧集 | 驯鹿宝贝(2024) | 导航列表