剧集 | 驯鹿宝贝(2024) | 导航列表
欢迎使用语♥音♥信箱
Welcome to your voicemail.
您有50条新的消息
You have 50 new messages.
第一条新消息
First new message.
你像个白♥痴♥一样站在那里
You stood there, like a fucking guppy,
在我眼皮子底下聊起那个贱♥人♥
wafting that bitch right under my nose,
当众炫耀跟她的奸♥情♥
your cock practically in her,
你还指望我怎么样?
and you're expecting me to do what?
她此时此刻还在给我打电♥话♥ 哪怕我人都在警局了
She's ringing me now, literally, as I stand here.
- 我看见了 邓恩先生 - 那快做点什么啊
- I can see that, Mr. Dunn. - Then do something.
一天之内给人打这么多电♥话♥ 肯定是违法的吧
You can't ring somebody that many times in a day, surely.
确实 但因为来电的是未知号♥码
Well, no, you can't, but obviously with unknown numbers,
所以很难证明打电♥话♥的是同一个人
it's very difficult to prove who is actually calling.
你的意思是说 我可以给见过的 任何人打电♥话♥ 打多少次都行
So you're saying I can call anyone I meet as many times as I want,
只要我隐藏自己的号♥码 就可以为所欲为了?
and as long as I withhold my number, I'm free to do as I please?
你不会真想这么干吧?
You're not planning to?
当然不会
No, I'm not planning to.
我只是在表达一个观点 这种行为应当被制止
I'm making a point. This behavior shouldn't be allowed.
她怎么会知道你的号♥码?
How'd she get your number anyway?
她之前停止了邮件骚扰 所以我就在邮箱设置了
She'd stopped emailing, so I set an out-of-office,
自动回复... 她肯定是从回复里看到的
and it must have... replied to her.
那你想必很难受吧
That's gotta hurt.
辛辛苦苦藏了这么久的电♥话♥号♥码 这么轻易就泄露了
Giving it away so easily after managing to keep it from her for so long.
你现在说这个有用吗?
Why is that helpful?
那...
Wha-- Uh...
你有试过屏蔽她的电♥话♥号♥码吗?
What about her phone number? Have you tried blocking that?
当然试过了 但陌生号♥码没法屏蔽
Of course I've tried. You can't block unknown numbers.
这你应该知道的
You should know this.
你就不能去后面 听听她留下的语♥音♥信息吗?
Can't you just go into the back and listen to the voicemails she's been leaving?
我们资源有限 听不了那么多语♥音♥留言
We can't listen to that many voicemails. We don't have the resources.
天哪 那现在是怎样? 我换个电♥话♥号♥码 向她认输?
Oh my God. So, what? I just change my number and let her win again?
其实 还有一个办法
Well, there is another option.
听着 这是我私下给你的建议
Now, I need to speak off the record here, but
你可以保留现在的号♥码
it might make sense to keep your number
等她说出某些过激言论 警方就能以之为依据加快调查
and wait for her to say something that we can use to expedite this case.
你是认真的吗?
You're serious?
只是一个建议
Merely a suggestion.
回家去吧 把她出言威胁的时刻统统记录下来
Go home. Mark down moments where she says something threatening.
她每天给你留那么多语♥音♥信息
She's leaving you numerous voicemails a day.
里面很可能存在 可以作为查案依据的内容
Chances are there'll be something there we can use.
第一条新消息 我实话跟你说了吧...
First new message. I'm gonna be frank with you...
接下来的几个月
Over the next few months,
玛莎的语♥音♥信息 成了我每日必听的播客
Martha's voicemails became the podcast to my life.
每次搭乘公交和地铁 走在街上赶去与人会面时
I listened to her on every bus ride, every Tube journey,
我都在听她的留言
in the street between meetings.
她的声音时刻萦绕在我耳边
She was there in my ears all the time.
别忘了我也说过要保密
Don't forget what I said about confidentiality.
在那些留言里 她不断追忆往昔
Her voicemails playing out this retrospective
细数着我们相处的点点滴滴
of our entire relationship together.
你说会满足我的需求时
When you said about hanging the curtains,
我以为你想玩一♥夜♥情♥
I assumed you had a one-night stand in mind.
桩桩件件 她都记得一清二楚
She remembered everything with such lucidity.
还记得你的那次演出吗? 就是在...
Do you remember that gig you performed at back in the day?
所有闲聊 谈笑
The chats, the laughter.
以及虚假的承诺
The false promises.
我很震惊 你居然会做出那种事
I'm shocked you did something like that.
简直匪夷所思 她居然会对种种情境
I couldn't believe the meaning she would glean
做出如此不切实际的解读
from the most implausible of places.
那天你为我沦陷了 不是吗? 在运河边那天
You surrendered to me that day, didn't you? By the water.
我开始下载那些语♥音♥ 将它们进行记录和分类
I started to download them, log and categorize them,
用颜色做标记 按不同的情绪和主题归类
color-code them into different emotions and subjects.
你现在的名气毫无意义 那些人根本不爱你
All this fame means fuck all. They don't love you.
他们总有一天会厌倦的 但我爱你 知道吗?
They'll grow bored. I love you. Yeah?
我开始沉迷其中
It became an obsession.
无视工作方面的来电 取消演出和访谈
I ignored work calls, canceled gigs and interviews,
把时间和精力 都投入在解读玛莎这个谜团
devoted my life to unpacking the mystery of Martha.
她为什么会变成现在这样
Why she was the way that she was.
我不知道自己可曾接近过答案
I'm not sure I ever got close to finding the answer.
你有心理问题 宝贝
You've got psychiatric problems, darling.
事实上 渐渐地 我发现自己又开始与她产生共鸣了
In fact, over time, I found myself relating to her all over again.
我们同样缺乏安全感 对未来感到恐惧
Our shared insecurities, our fears for the future.
夜晚会因同样的烦恼难以入眠
The same things at night which kept us from our sleep.
伦敦有太多喜欢冒充内行 背后捅刀子和刻意欺骗的人了
London's full of charlatans and backstabbers and liars.
她能转移我的注意力 让我不去想自己失去的一切
The way she managed to distract me from all the things that I'd lost.
她威胁过我很多次
She threatened me many times,
说过很多凶残可怕的话
said stuff that was violent or phobic.
性侵这种事不该是 小男孩和钢琴老师之间的剧情吗?
Isn't abuse for little boys and their piano teachers?
关于我 泰瑞和性侵的都有
About me or Teri or the abuse.
但我仍然选择了无视...
But still, I found myself ignoring it.
最近有什么 需要通报♥警♥方的新进展吗?
Has anything new come up that we should know about?
没有
No.
...也许是着了魔 也许是出于空虚 或者内疚 我没有举报她
Holding off reporting her out of fascination or empathy or guilt.
其实那些都是 我不想摆脱她的借口罢了
Any excuse to keep her in my life.
你敢
Don't you dare!
有时候 在人生的至暗时刻
And sometimes, in my darkest hours,
我躺在床上彻夜不眠 听着她叙述自己的挣扎...
as I lay awake, listening to how much she was suffering...
每到夜晚 我的心情都很沉重 有时我会无比愤怒
I get heavy at night. I sometimes feel so angry.
气这个世界对我放肆地掠夺
Angry at the world and what it's taken from me.
...我得拼尽全身的力气 才能阻止自己回拨给她
I did have to fight every fiber of my being not to call her back.
所以当我最终决定举报她时
So when I did eventually report her,
仅仅是因为她开始对我家人下手了
I only did it because she started on my family.
仅仅是因为 我感觉无法再承担之后的风险了
I only did it because it felt like a risk I couldn't take any longer.
新消息
Message.
你和你的家人都装聋作哑 是吧?
So you and your family, you keep your traps shut, yeah?
最后一次警告你 我他妈是认真的
You're on your final warning. I fucking mean it this time.
因为我患上了严重的经前紧张综合征
Because I've got a raging PMT
有可能拿刀去捅全英国的任何人
where I could just about stab anyone in England, in Britain.
所以你讲话最好小心点 因为没准我哪天就会去捅人
So you'd better watch what you're saying because maybe one day I will stab someone.
玛莎第二天就被捕了
Martha was arrested the next day
被控三项跟踪和骚扰罪名
and charged with three counts of stalking and harassment.
直到她的认罪听证会日期确定下来
And by the time a date was set for her plea hearing,
我都无法分辨这究竟是 给她的执迷画上了句点 还是给我的
I couldn't tell whether it was putting an end to her fascination or mine.
全体起立
All rise.
请坐
Be seated.
请起立 史考特女士
Stand up, Ms. Scott.
你被控在2015年8月14日
You are charged with the harassment of Mr. Donald Dunn
至2017年3月22日期间 骚扰唐纳德·邓恩先生
between the dates of 14th August 2015 and 22nd March 2017.
你是否认罪?
Are you guilty or not guilty?
我认罪
Guilty.
你被控在2015年8月14日
You are charged with the stalking of Mr. Donald Dunn
至2017年3月22日期间 跟踪唐纳德·邓恩先生
between the dates of 14th August 2015 and 22nd March 2017.
你是否认罪?
Are you guilty or not guilty?
我认罪
Guilty.
你被控在2016年6月6日 至2017年3月22日期间
You are charged with the harassment of Gerald Dunn and Eleanor Dunn
骚扰杰瑞德·邓恩先生 和艾莉诺·邓恩女士
between the dates of 6th June 2016 and 22nd March 2017.
你是否认罪?
Are you guilty or not guilty?
我认罪
Guilty.
我的小驯鹿
My little reindeer.
我的小驯鹿
My little reindeer.
史考特女士 你已承认有罪
Ms. Scott, you have pled guilty.
我会请皇家检控署 拟好判决前的调查报告
I will ask the CPS to prepare a pre-sentencing report.
- 在那之前 你将受到拘留 - 小驯鹿
- You will remain in custody until then. - Reindeer.
全体起立
All rise.
小驯鹿
Reindeer.
玛莎被判处九个月监禁
Martha was sentenced to nine months in prison,
与此同时 法♥院♥对她下达了为期五年的限制令
and a five-year restraining order was issued that same day.
那天在法庭上 是我最后一次见到她
And there, in that courtroom, was the last time I ever set eyes on her.
警方事件时间表
我为她感到难过 那是我第一眼的直觉
琪莉
Keeley.
你好
Hi.
弗兰西斯给我打了电♥话♥
Francis called.
剧集 | 驯鹿宝贝(2024) | 导航列表