剧集 | 驯鹿宝贝(2024) | 导航列表
What are the police saying to all this?
我觉得这事还不至于...
Oh, I... I don't think it merits...
没那么严重吧
I mean, it's not that bad.
但已经严重到我们需要暂时低调了
But bad enough that we need to lay low for a while.
你为什么不报♥警♥?
Why haven't you reported this?
不知道 她只是有点疯疯癫癫的
I don't know. She's just batty.
除了会发些奇怪的邮件 其实并没有对我造成多大困扰
I mean, apart from a few random emails, it really isn't all that much.
我只是不想把你也卷进来
I just didn't wanna drag you into it.
"没多大困扰"?
Not that much?
她有妄想症 给自己幻想出了一个全新的身份
She's a fantasist who's fabricated an entire identity for herself.
这危险信♥号♥♥还不够强烈吗 托尼?
Does that not scream alarm bells, Tony?
不一定吧 人都会出于各种原因说谎
I don't know about that. People lie for all sorts of reasons.
不会说这样的谎
Not like this they don't.
答应我 你会解决这件事
Promise me you'll shut this down.
因为我不会逃避任何人
Because I'm not hiding from anyone.
如果你解决不了 也许我只好到卡姆登区
If you don't, I might have to come to Camden
去找她当面说了
and pay her a visit myself.
整件事宛如一场噩梦 每一个谎言和错误的决定
It was like some crazy nightmare, where each lie and wrong decision
都莫名地拉近着玛莎和泰瑞的距离
somehow bound Martha and Teri closer together.
仿佛在冥冥之中
Like the universe was punishing me
每当我想要全身而退时 都会遭到上天的惩罚
every single time I tried to cower my way out of the situation.
天哪 小奶头
Jeezo, nipple!
我在这里为你担心15分钟了
Fifteen minutes I've been here worrying my head off about you.
说真的 你要迟到的话 得先跟我打个招呼呀
Honestly! You need to tell me when you're running late.
至少把你的电♥话♥号♥码给我吧 我就不用干着急了
At least give me your goddamn phone number so I won't have to worry so much.
来吧 你知道该怎么做 小奶头
Come on, you know the drill, nipple.
快给我来杯健怡可乐喝喝 然后我就得走了
Quick Diet Coke to wet the whistle, and I'll be offski.
两块五英镑 谢谢
£2.50, please.
- 你从来不收我钱的 - 我必须收
- You never charge me. - I have to.
- 我买♥♥不起 - 你不是律师吗?
- I can't afford it. - Thought you were a lawyer, no?
你今天怎么这么奇怪?
What you being weird for?
我没有 只是我觉得 咱俩是时候划清界限了
I'm not. I just think it's time we drew a few boundaries.
你说过会满足我的需求
You said about the curtains.
我知道 那是在开玩笑 我是个喜剧人 就爱开玩笑
I know. That was a joke. I'm a comedian. I make jokes.
什么? 所以...
What? So...
你和我之间的一切...都只是个玩笑?
this has all been... one big wind-up, has it?
疯女人玛莎 自作聪明 结果小丑竟是我?
Crazy Martha... with her big brain. Joke's on her?
不 不是那样的
No, no, it's... it's not like that.
你说过好多撩我的话 小驯鹿
You've said a lot of shit to me, reindeer.
不 玛莎 请你别哭
Yeah. No, Martha, uh, please don't cry.
什么?
What?
你是说对我从来就没感觉吗?
Are you saying you've never had feelings for me?
不 很显然 我没那么说
No. No, I'm not saying that, obviously.
我觉得你很好 只是...
I think you're... great. It's just...
只是什么?
What is it?
- 是什么? - 年龄差距
- Well, what is it? - The age gap.
但我们的年龄差距不算太大呀
But there's not that much of an age gap.
对 但等我想要孩子
Yeah, but by the time I want kids,
想要一个大家庭时 问题就大了
you know, like a big family, it's... it's... it's gonna matter.
确实会有点麻烦
Oh, that'd be tricky.
是啊
Yeah.
这个该死的世界
This fucking world.
就只会肆无忌惮地索取
All it does is take from you.
经血从我的阴♥道♥凶涌而出 一大堆黏乎乎的东西
医生说我的卵子 好象20岁女生的一样哦
你响什么时候来播种呀?
从我的iPhone发送
那一晚 玛莎的邮件疯狂涌入 一封接一封地
That night, Martha flooded my account with email after email
细数着她的月经 卫生棉条 血块
detailing periods, tampons, blood clots,
强调她旺盛的生育能力
reinforcing this image of her fertility.
在她眼里 我已没有任何理由推开她了
There was no excuse now, in her eyes.
我们俨然就要确定关系
We were becoming a thing.
快点 小驯鹿
Quick! Reindeer!
快呀 开门
Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Open!
现在每天早上 玛莎都会在
Every morning now, Martha would arrive
开店前两小时赶到
exactly two hours before the pub opened.
然后在酒吧待一整天 跟在我屁♥股♥后头
Then all day she would trail me around the bar,
无休止地畅谈着我们的未来
talking endlessly about our future together.
我仔细考虑过了 我愿意
I've thought hard about it, and my answer's yes.
- 愿意什么? - 跟你结婚生子 生一大堆
- Yes to what? - Kids, marriage, the full nine yards.
我从来没说过要跟你结婚
I never said anything about marriage.
无论我去哪里 她都会出现
Everywhere I turned, she just seemed to be there,
在最不合时宜的时刻蹦出来 谈论我们的未来
popping up at the most inopportune moments to talk about our future together.
我们的婚礼 要给孩子取什么名字...
Our wedding day, what we were gonna call our kids...
只要抓紧时间 我应该能生三个
I think I can do three if we move quickly.
我连孩子的名字都想好了 你看
I've even been thinking of what to call them too. Here.
...那个画面让我不寒而栗 几乎跟她选的名字一样可怕
...the image of which horrified me almost as much as the names she'd chosen.
爱格伯特-基斯-尼奥
我试着疏远她
I tried to distance myself,
但她依旧执迷不悟 一门心思缠着我
but she still persevered with the same dead-eyed commitment.
- 需要帮忙吗 弗兰基宝贝? - 不用
- Need a hand, Frankie baby? - What? No, I'm fine.
喜欢我叫你"弗兰基宝贝"吗?
Do you like that? "Frankie baby"?
取自双人组合成员弗兰基·辛纳特拉 他也有迷人的翘臀
From the duet. Frankie Sinatra. He had a gorgeous tush too.
我手里拿着热腾腾的餐食呢
I've got hot fucking plates in my hand.
- 你能别围着我转了吗? - 我买♥♥好半决赛的门票了
- Will you stop fussing around me? - I've got tickets to the semifinal.
什么?
What?
你比赛的门票 我会去为你助阵的
Tickets. For your competition. Gonna come down and empty my lungs.
我最近在学一首对唱曲目 这次我想唱凯莉和杰森的歌♥
Been learning a new duet too. I'm thinking Kylie and Jason this time.
- 你要来看比赛? - 当然
- You're coming to the competition? - Absolutely.
我还想着等半决赛结束了 跟你来场全垒打呢
And I thought, after your semi, I could give you a full erection.
我们得禁止玛莎入店
We need to bar Martha.
什么? 不可能
What? No chance.
那我们这一整年的笑料都没了
That'd be like barring a year's worth of banter.
说实在的 唐尼 没了她 你简直无聊透顶
Let's be honest, Donny. You're nothing without her.
听我说 好吗? 吉诺 请你出去一下
Just hear me out. Gino, can you leave?
不 你想跟我说什么 都可以当着我老婆的面说
No. What you can say in front of me, you can say in front of the missus.
听着 我有种不好的预感
Look, I'm just getting a bad feeling.
瞧瞧她发给我的这堆邮件 你看
I mean, look at all these emails she's been sending me. Here.
天哪 见鬼 这也太离谱了吧
Oh man. Oh, shit, man. That's... That is proper nuts.
- 现在明白了吧? - 我也拿不准
- Get my point? - I don't know.
这年头要禁止某人进店是很复杂的
Barring is complicated these days.
若没有实证 我们很可能引火烧身
Unless you've got evidence, it can come back on us.
- 她怎么会知道你的邮箱? - 这不重要
- How'd she get your email? - It doesn't matter.
重点是她知道了我的邮箱
All that matters is she did get it,
现在我们有充分的证据 禁止她进店 不是吗?
and now we have all the evidence we need to bar her, right?
证据确实不少 这条你看过了吗?
There's plenty of evidence here. You read this one?
不是吧 那也太野蛮了
Oh no. No, that... that is brutal.
- 哪一条? - 你求她跟你肛♥交♥那条
- Which one is that? - The one where you beg her for anal sex.
- 你胡说什么呢? - 你看
- What are you talking about? - Here.
在我看来 你似乎一直在求她跟你肛♥交♥啊
Looks to me like you've been begging her for anal sex, mate.
你回信了 你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗?
You wrote back. Are you fucking kidding me?
跟我肛♥交♥吧
可恶 你居然发过去了
Shit, you actually sent it.
你傻吗? 你♥他♥妈♥是白♥痴♥吗?
Are you stupid? Are you a fucking moron?
冷静点 她只会把这当笑话看
Oh, chill. She'll see it as a joke.
什么时候?
在哪里?
从我的iPhone发送
简直难以置信
It was incredible, really,
一切正以惊人的速度滑向崩溃的边缘
just how quickly things seemed to be falling apart.
你好 请问是杰森吗?
Hi, is that Jason?
你好 是的 我是唐尼
Hi, yeah, yeah, yeah. It's Donny. I'm just, um...
很抱歉这么晚打电♥话♥过来
I... I'm sorry to call so late.
请问能不能 把我半决赛的日期改到另一天?
I'm just wondering if I can move my semifinal to the other date?
对 我得处理一些家事 目前的日期我恐怕来不了
Yeah, I have to tend to some family shit, which means I can't do the current one.
天啊 你真是我的英雄
Oh man, you're a hero!
非常感谢 杰哥 我能叫你杰哥吗?
Thanks, Jase. Can I call you Jase?
好的 谢谢你 杰森 再见 伙计 再见
All right. Thanks, Jason. Bye, mate. Bye.
哇 你做到了
wow! You made it.
我特意选了一个同性恋酒吧 想看你会不会受不了
I picked the gayest bar intentionally just to see if you'd crack.
我知道 那我该怎么办? 要避免吸入空气中的微粒吗?
I know you did. So what do I do? Do I avoid breathing in the air particles?
别闹了
Oh, shut up!
你总能领会这种讽刺性的幽默 真好 否则你还挺让人受不了的
You'd be pretty damn intolerable if you didn't get irony.
- 我就当你是在夸我了 - 就是在夸你
- I'll take that as a compliment. - Mmm, you should.
我有同意你搂我的腰吗?
Did I give you consent to put your arms around my waist?
剧集 | 驯鹿宝贝(2024) | 导航列表