剧集 | 驯鹿宝贝(2024) | 导航列表
一直以来 我都惊叹于 玛莎那不断刷新下限的能力
It always amazed me how Martha managed to surpass herself
她总能想出 各种变♥态♥的新花样来折磨我
with new and twisted ways of getting to me.
但把我父母扯进来
But involving my parents,
跟他们说我车祸受伤 实在太过分了
telling them I'd been injured in a car crash, that was next level.
走向那所房♥子时 我以为门背后等着我的
I expected a lot when I walked up to the house that day.
会是一派兵荒马乱 爸妈也许在哭 而我得费力地解释这一切
A lot of panic. Crying, maybe. A hell of a lot of explaining.
但我没想到的是
What I didn't expect, though,
一进门 却发现我爸正在跟她通话
was finding my dad on the phone to her when I walked in.
我警告过你了 贱♥人♥ 再给我打电♥话♥
I've told you, you bitch, you call me again,
我就去伦敦砍了你的两条腿
I'll come to London and cut your legs off.
对 你听见了 两条腿
Yeah, you heard. Your legs.
哦? 是吗?
You will, will ya?
那我告诉你 没了腿 要想那么干可是难比登天
That's gonna be pretty fucking hard to do with no legs, let me tell you.
她怎么会知道爸的手♥机♥号♥码?
How did she get his mobile?
是公♥司♥前台给她的 她谎称是你♥爸♥的客户
The receptionist at work gave it to her. Said she was a client.
她昨天一整天 都在到处给你♥爸♥的同事打电♥话♥
You know she spent yesterday phoning round his colleagues,
说他是恋童癖 她小时候被他猥亵过
calling him a pedo, telling them he fiddled her when she was a child.
天啊
Christ.
你这冒充律师的疯婆子 可真好意思说
Says the fucking mad bitch pretending to be a fucking lawyer!
人事部还为此找他谈话了
HR pulled him up on it too.
- 天哪 他是怎么回应的? - 你♥爸♥的脾气你也知道
- Jesus. How did he respond to that? - You know what your dad's like.
他夸大其词地说外面停着一辆 他的小货车 里面装满了孩子
He doubled down on it. Told them he had a load of kids in a van outside.
果然是他的风格
Of course he did.
再敢给我打电♥话♥ 我就弄死你
You call me again, I'll make sure you breathe your last,
满嘴喷粪的臭婊♥子♥
you fucking cow of a cunt!
干得漂亮 问题解决了 我就不该费事来一趟
Well, that's sorted. Great work, Dad. I shouldn't have bothered coming up.
熊宝 她是谁?
Who is she, bear?
是酒吧的一个客人
Uh, she's this woman.
这段时间一直缠着我
She came into the pub, and she's been pestering me for some time.
天哪 你辞职了吗?
Oh my God. Have you quit?
没有 因为辞职意味着认输
No, because that would mean she wins.
这不是输赢的问题 唐尼 事关你的安全呀 快辞职吧
It's not about winning, Donny. It's about your safety. Quit!
在你找到新工作之前 我们会资助你的 对吧 杰瑞?
We will sub you until you find a new job, won't we, Gerry?
我觉得这孩子说得对 这场仗我们不能输
I think the boy's right. It is about winning.
我的天哪
Oh, for goodness' sake.
听着 没事的 好吗?
Look, look, it's fine. Okay?
我已经报过案了 给警♥察♥打个电♥话♥ 请他们来一趟
The police are aware of the situation, so give 'em a call, get 'em down here.
这一切很快就会结束的 我保证
It'll be over soon, all right? I promise.
没事 我来接
It's all right. I'll get it.
是你吗 小驯鹿?
Is that you, reindeer?
驯鹿宝贝
请喝茶
Here's your cup of tea.
谢谢
Thank you.
我了解到这是一桩骚扰案件
I understand this is a harassment case.
是的
That's right.
骚扰你们的人是谁?
And who is the person in question?
一个该死的贱♥人♥
She's a fucking bitch, that's who.
杰瑞 要不还是让我们来说吧
Tell you what, Gerry, why don't you let us handle this?
有需要的话我们会叫你
Uh, we'll call you if we need you.
这个女人已经跟踪我有一段时间了
Well, she's this woman, and she's been, like, stalking me for a while.
伦敦那边的警♥察♥ 警告过她不准再骚扰我
I have this harassment warning out against her,
所以我想 她联♥系♥我父母的这个行为
so I assume now that she's contacted my parents,
应该构成骚扰了吧?
she's broken it, right?
严格来说 她没有骚扰你 她骚扰的是你父母
Technically, she's not harassing you. She's harassing your parents.
你在开玩笑吧?
You're kidding me?
如果你们想快刀斩乱麻
If you want a quick resolution,
最好的选择是让你父母 在苏格兰这边另行指控她
your parents would be best off making a separate allegation up here.
但这也太荒谬了
But that's ridiculous.
我知道听起来有些繁琐
I know it can feel convoluted,
但我们会尽力高效地
but, um, you know, we will do our very best to deal with the situation
解决眼下的问题
as, um, as effectively as possible.
不好意思 这笔好像坏了
Sorry, this pen's not working.
喔 瞧呀 原来是这么用的 抱歉
Oh, look. Sorry, there it is.
麻烦的小东西
One of those twisty ones.
那我们就开始吧?
Shall we begin?
我在苏格兰待了一个星期 等候警方采取行动
I spent a week in Scotland, waiting for the police to take action,
眼看着玛莎不停地来电骚扰
watching on as Martha kept calling.
又来找骂了 是吧?
Fucking come back for more, have you?
是 就知道你会这么说 该死的白♥痴♥
Aye, you would say that, you fucking imbecile.
见证着这一切对我爸妈造成的危害
Seeing the toll it was taking on my parents.
我爸因为吼叫而嗓音嘶哑
My dad's croaky voice from shouting.
能帮我倒点橙汁吗?
Could you pour me some orange juice?
无论我做什么 我妈都会温情夸赞
My mum forcing this sentiment onto everything I did.
你是个好孩子
You're a good boy.
所以没过多久 我就决定展开自救了
So it wasn't long before I decided to take action myself.
如果警♥察♥动作太慢 不能及时保护我们
I figured if the police were too slow to act, too slow to protect us,
那玛莎有可能做出更可怕的事情来
then Martha might do something worse.
是时候反客为主 掌握主动权了
It was time to take matters into my own hands.
玛莎
Martha.
离我的家人远一点
Leave my family alone.
- 我不知道你在说什么 驯鹿宝贝 - 别骚扰我的家人
- I don't know what you're talking about. - Leave my fucking family alone.
不然就永远别想跟我在一起了
If you don't, we will never be together.
明白吗?
Do you understand?
可是你报了警 我以为我们已经没可能了
I thought, with the police, we weren't on the cards anyway.
闭嘴 安静听我说
Shut up. Be quiet for a second.
只要你不再骚扰我的家人...
If you leave my family alone...
我今晚就满足你的需求
I will hang your curtains tonight.
但我想确保准确无误地 满足你的全部需求
I wanna make sure I get it right though. All of it.
所以 给我写封邮件吧
So put it in an email.
告诉我你想对我做什么
What you want to do to me.
想让我怎么满足你
How you want me to... hang them.
但我喜欢粗暴的 好吗?
But I like it rough, okay?
所以内容越变♥态♥ 越扭曲
So make sure it's as sick, twisted,
越丧心病狂越好 好吗?
as depraved as you can write it, yeah?
好的 小驯鹿
Oh yeah, reindeer.
好了
Okay.
下流的小色鬼 偶要强上你 痛骂你、用尖利勿品捅穿你
别想跑 我会用链子把你栓起来 惩罚你这淘气鬼
iPhone发送
下流的小色鬼 偶要强上你
转发至乔安·卡尔瓦警官
邓恩先生
Now, Mr. Dunn,
本次对话会全程录音
please note this interview is being recorded.
你并未被捕 随时可以自行离开
You are not under arrest, and you are free to leave at any point.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Um, thank you.
你也有权咨♥询♥独♥立♥法律意见 若你有此意愿的话
You're also entitled to independent legal advice, if you wish.
不 我觉得没那个必要
no, I d... I don't think that's necessary.
既如此 事先申明 我已在问话前 将你的个人法律权利告知
In that case, please know this interview is being held under caution.
慢着 抱歉 现在这是什么情况?
Uh, wait. Sorry, what's going on?
你昨天在街上 跟玛莎·史考特见面了吗?
Did you meet Martha Scott in the street yesterday?
对 碰巧遇到的
Yeah, like, by chance.
你让她给你发送具有威胁性的 性骚扰邮件了吗?
Did you ask her to send you a sexually threatening email?
没有
No.
但我想确保准确无误地...
I wanna make sure I get it right.
满足你的全部需求 所以 给我写封邮件吧
All of it. So put it in an email.
告诉我你想对我做什么 想让我怎么满足你
What you want to do to me. How you want me to... hang them.
从头到尾 玛莎都有录音
Martha had taped everything.
- 我和你去野餐 - 天啊
- I'll picnic with you. - Oh my!
- 我们做过的一切 - 那我就满足你的需求
- Everything. - I'll hang your curtains.
那些关于"挂窗帘"和"满足需求"的隐喻
The curtain references.
我对你是认真的
I'm serious about you.
那次我开玩笑说目光被她吸引
This one time I'd joked about checking her out.
我只是个普通男人呀 玛莎 拜托
Hey, I'm only human, Martha. Come on!
还有那次 我们调侃我阴♥茎♥的尺寸
This other time we laughed about my penis size.
- 我简直不敢相信自己的耳朵 - 25厘米哦 25厘米
- I couldn't believe what I was hearing. - Ten inches all round.
我记得这感觉 这种被当场戳穿 时间瞬间凝固
I remember that feeling, that caught red-handed, time-stood-still,
心态爆♥炸♥ 血冲脑门 几欲发狂的感觉
bomb-in-a-war-zone, hot-fucking-flush madness.
她把一切全录下来了?
She's taped everything?
是不是全部 我无法断言
I can't speak for everything,
但她还给我们看了 一封你求她跟你肛♥交♥的邮件
but she also showed us an email from you soliciting for anal sex.
不 那是我一个损友用我邮箱发的
No, that was my fucking friend on my account.
他就是个白♥痴♥ 发着玩的
He's... he's an idiot. He... he did it for a laugh.
她在骚扰我父母 我这么做只是想阻止她
She's... she's harassing my parents. I just... I just needed it to stop.
剧集 | 驯鹿宝贝(2024) | 导航列表