剧集 | 驯鹿宝贝(2024) | 导航列表
我毫不意外
I'm not surprised.
你真是个可爱的小家伙 对吧 弗格斯? 你好呀 伙计
You're a lovely little fella, aren't you, Fergus? Hello, mate.
要不要喝杯茶?
Cup of tea?
好的 其实我写了几场戏
Okay, so I've actually written up a few scenes and stuff.
随便写的 尚待改进
Um, nothing major. Still needs a bit of work.
好吧
All right.
有60页呢
Sixty pages.
对 没花多少时间
Yeah, didn't take long.
这样吧
I tell you what.
你来给我介绍故事梗概 正好练习一下推销自己的作品
Why don't you give me the gist? Be a good lesson in pitching.
好吧 故事的主人翁 是一个名叫奈吉尔的人
Okay, well, it's about this guy called Nigel,
他是个非常成功的律师 在50岁那年
a high-flying lawyer who decides, at the age of 50,
他决定尝试职业摔跤
to try his hand at professional wrestling.
这个题材很小众
That's quite niche.
是吗?
Really?
对 除了六岁小孩 谁还会看摔跤啊?
Yeah. Who watches wrestling anymore who's above the age of six?
是啊 不 反正我不看
Yeah, no. Not me anyway.
继续吧
Continue.
总之 基本上就是 他忽然爱上了摔跤 然后越来越投入
Anyway, basically, he gets the bug, and he starts wrestling more and more.
很快他就难以维持 工作和爱好之间的平衡
Soon he is struggling to keep the balance between his two worlds.
他开始顶着被打得青紫的眼圈出庭
He starts, like, turning up to court cases with black eyes,
有时候他忘记卸妆就去...
or he... he's forgotten to take his makeup off and, um...
所以他必须做出抉择
Well, so he has this choice to make.
是以律师的身份生活下去
Live his life as a lawyer
还是做刽子手哈利
or Hangman Harry,
那个来自德州奥斯汀 脚踏污泥 豪饮啤酒的酒馆狂野拳击手
the mud-stompin', beer-swillin', bar-room brawler from Austin, Texas.
刽子手哈利是他给自己取的名号♥
Hangman Harry is his wrestling name.
仍需打磨
Needs more work.
可你还没看过呢
Oh, but you... you haven't read it.
等你说动我了 我会看的
I'll read it when you sell it to me.
我可以去另一个房♥间 试着...
I could sit in another room and try--
你想嗑药吗?
Do you wanna get high?
- 在这里? - 对 有何不可呢?
- What, here? Yeah, why not?
晚点我们还可以出去喝一杯 就像在爱丁堡时一样
We can go out and grab a drink later. Be like Edinburgh all over again.
好啊
Yeah, sure.
天哪 你和一些喜剧界的传奇人物合作过啊
Holy shit, you've worked with some comedy legends.
- 他们怎么样? - 一般般
- What are they like? - Average.
开什么玩笑? 他们都超厉害的
No, you can't mean that. They're amazing.
其中有几个还在我 "社交晚宴最想邀请的人"里排前五呢
I mean, some of them would be in my top five dinner-party guests for sure.
你玩过那个游戏吗?
Ever played that game?
你可以邀请任何人来吃晚餐 但只能选五个人
You can invite anyone you want for dinner, but you can only pick five.
听起来很糟糕 我的家是一个神圣的地方
Ugh, sounds horrible. My home's a sacred space.
只有很特别的人才能来
Takes someone very special to be allowed in.
拜托 别回避问题 你会选哪五个人?
Come on, that's a cop-out answer. Who would they be?
我不会选名人
Well, they wouldn't be celebrities.
只会选领袖人物 宗教大♥师♥ 这类灵性觉醒的人
They'd be leaders, gurus, spiritually awake.
或者干脆就好几个不同版本的我
That, or me around each place.
太扯...六个你一起开派对 天哪 我都能想象你们会嗑多少药了
Six of you at one party. Jesus, I can imagine how many drugs there'd be.
告诉你我的人选吧
I'll tell you mine.
热维斯 萨莎·拜伦·科恩 茱莉亚·戴维斯
Gervais, Sacha Baron Cohen, Julia Davis,
库根或者普赖尔 再加上一个圣雄甘地之类的人
Coogan or Pryor, and, I don't know, Gandhi or someone
来彰显我品德高尚
because you need to look virtuous.
- 你还想再爽一点吗? - 好啊
- Do you wanna get really high? - Fuck yeah.
不 我是指会爽翻天那种
No, like, really high.
来吧
Fuck yeah.
- 对了 他们的秘诀是什么? - 什么意思?
- What was their secret, by the way? What do you mean?
他们是如何取得今天的成就的?
What did they all do to get where they are today?
他们听我的话
Listen to me.
没跟你开玩笑
I'm serious.
对于我的所有要求 他们都全情投入
They threw themselves into everything I asked of them.
哇 真了不起
Wow, that's... that's awesome.
过来 坐到我旁边
Here. Come sit next to me.
这都是些什么?
What's all this?
这是莫利
This is a bomb of MDMA.
这是液态摇♥头♥丸♥ 一种松弛剂
And this is GHB. It's a relaxant.
- 它能让你放松 - 好
- It relaxes you. - Yeah.
相信我 这会是你前所未有的经历
Trust me. You haven't experienced anything like it.
遇见你就是我前所未有的经历 这点毋庸置疑
I haven't experienced anything like you, that's for sure.
见鬼 好恶心
Fucking hell. That's disgusting.
有付出才有收获嘛
Little pain for a little gain.
第一次嗑嗨真的是前所未有的体验
The first time I came up was like nothing I'd ever experienced.
仿佛有一束圣光从天而降
It felt like a beam of divine light shone down from space,
穿透达瑞安家的屋顶 照进客厅
through Darrien's roof and into his living room,
将我瞬间笼罩
exactly where I was sitting,
那光芒如同印度洋温暖的海浪 冲刷着我的身体
as warm Indian Ocean waves passed up and down my body.
靠在那张沙发上 达瑞安说我的才华
And on that couch, Darrien spoke about my talents
毫不逊色于我崇拜的任何喜剧巨匠
in the same vein as all my comedy heroes growing up.
你是个很有前途的年轻人
You've got a big future ahead of you.
前途无量
A very big future.
他的每一句话和我吸入的每一口药物
With every sentence he said and every drug I took,
都令我对此深信不疑 我仿佛能够闻到 甚至尝到
I started to believe it, smell it,
成功的喜悦
taste it, even.
我的梦想化作了一幅画卷
That my dreams were quantifiable.
在我眼前徐徐展开 是那样的触手可及
That I could almost grasp them as they untangled before me.
别再浪费时间等待了
No time to wait around.
你不介意吧?
You don't mind, do you?
不介意
No.
见鬼
Oh shit.
怎么了?
What?
你怎么了?
What's wrong?
我想吐
I think I'm gonna puke.
不 别吐在猫碗里
No. Not in the cat bowl.
你还好吧?
You okay?
我给你拍拍背
Let me pat your back. - Oh,
谢谢 真不好意思
thank you. I'm so sorry.
天啊 真对不起
Oh God. I'm so sorry.
住手
Stop!
喝杏仁奶可以吗?
Will almond milk do?
给 喝下去就舒服多了
There you go. That'll sort you out.
刚才的事 我很抱歉
I'm really sorry about that.
没关系 下次我们慢慢来
It's okay. We'll go slower next time.
我真想假装一切到那晚就结束了
I would love to pretend that's as far as it went.
达瑞安来电
嘿 伙计 最近怎么样?
Hey, mate. How's it going?
对 不 我很好
Yeah. Yeah. No, I'm... I'm... I'm... I'm good.
我要去上课了 所以如果...
Look, I'm about to go into class, so if it--
什么?
What?
什么?那个电视台 读了《刽子手哈利》?
What? The channel have Hangman Harry?
天哪 他们喜欢吗? 那真是...
Holy shit. They love it? That's fucking...
是啊 太不可思议了 我...
Yeah, yeah, that... that's incredible. I...
喔 你想让我...
Oh, you want me to--
对 不 有道理
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. No, that makes sense.
是啊 不 当然 好的 我一定来
Yeah. No, sure, yeah. I'll come.
- 这是天大的机会呀 - 是啊 太棒了 谢谢你
- That's huge. - Yeah. That's great. Thank you.
在职业生涯初期 就能得到主流频道的支持
To have a massive channel backing you this early in your career.
达瑞安向我阐述电视台的反馈时
Darrien took me through everything the channel said,
我笑得合不拢嘴
and I beamed from ear to ear
他讲到了整季剧本的佣金 期权协议的时限
as he spoke of series commissions and option periods
还有一大堆不明觉厉的概念
and all these fabulous things I didn't understand,
以至于当他把药物拿出来时 我毫不犹豫地就吃了
that by the time he cracked out the drugs, I said yes without hesitation.
我还以为我搞砸了
I thought I'd blown it, you know.
搞砸什么?
What?
这一切
This.
我上回吐的时候
When I threw up.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
只是吐了一下 还不至于让我弃置你的才华
It'd take a lot more than vomit for me to be put off with your talents.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真的很感谢
Thank you so much.
如果有什么我能做的...
If there's anything I can do...
只要...坚持梦想就好
Just... keep dreaming.
这个简单
剧集 | 驯鹿宝贝(2024) | 导航列表