剧集 | 驯鹿宝贝(2024) | 导航列表
真不敢相信我加了她
I couldn't believe I had done it.
是一瞬间的疯狂 还是本能地想要自我毁灭?
Was it a moment of madness or an attempt at self-destruction?
我不确定
I wasn't sure.
我有好几次想删除好友 却又阻止了自己
I went to unfriend her many times, but I always stopped myself.
她是真的有病 还是被人误解 每个故事都有两面
She is ill, misunderstood. There are two sides to every story.
倘若生活本就浑浑噩噩 单凭某个人就能将它彻底摧毁吗?
If you aren't living a life worth living, then can someone ruin it at all?
然后她开始 在我的所有照片下添加评论
Then came the comments on all my photos,
有些甚至是我刚注册账户时上传的
some as far back as when I first opened the account.
在我和前女友琪莉的合影旁 发表酸溜溜的评论
Jealous remarks on photos with my ex-girlfriend Keeley,
还用奇怪的文字描述我的一举一动
alongside these bizarre captions describing my every move.
饥渴的小驯鹿
运动小驯鹿
淘气小鹿
开心的小驯鹿
玛莎·史考特
在吗?
今晚太浪漫拉 驯鹿
我门算正式交往了吗?
玛莎 那不是约会 那只是...
你岗在打字?怎么停下了?
有人在你傍边吗?
小驯鹿 你根别人在一起吗?
你没有回达我的问题 驯鹿宝贝
从我的iPhone发送
《驯鹿宝贝》
托尼 不管你在玩什么花样 你成功吸引了我的注意
Well, Tony, whatever you're doing, it's working.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我只是说
I'm just saying,
我们已经见过六次了
we've met six times now.
你每次都是讲完一堆笑话就早早离开
All you do is crack jokes then leave early.
通常女生都会感觉受到了羞辱
A girl should be insulted,
但可恨的是 这样反而勾起了我的兴趣
but I hate that it intrigues me.
我喜欢慢慢来 在这方面我是个绅士
Well, I like to take it slow. I'm a gentleman in that respect.
你从不送我去地铁站 不和我谈论你的生活
You never walk me to the Tube. You never tell me about your life.
也不用脸书
You're not on Facebook.
我无从分辨你是否真诚
I can't tell if you're genuine
会不会哪天我一觉醒来 发现自己被绑♥架♥或者谋杀了?
or I'm gonna wake up one day inside a true-crime podcast.
好吧 你想知道些什么?
Well, what do you wanna know?
告诉我你为什么总是坚持要来这里
Tell me why you always insist on coming here.
原因有很多 比如这里氛围好
Well, lots of reasons. Great atmosphere.
是啊 评判一间酒吧的好坏
Yes, you can always judge a great bar
只要看里面有多少人 在读《金融时报》就够了
by how many people are reading the Financial Times.
而且这里光线太暗了 我一整晚只能眯缝着眼看你
It's so dark too. I feel all I do is squint at you all evening.
那就别眯眼 任眼神迷离
Ah, well, don't squint, then. Just let your eyes fuzz.
我在朦胧的视线中更能进入状态
I really come into my own when I'm in a soft focus.
你真的很奇怪
You're so weird.
- 是吗? - 没关系 奇怪很好 我喜欢
- Am I? - It's fine. I like weird.
或多或少 人人都有各自的古怪 大家都在扮演着正常人
We're all varying degrees of weird, aren't we? Pretending to be human.
说得好 真好 对 我可以借鉴
Ah, that's good, that is. Yeah, I'll use that.
富有哲理的话 在工地上很受欢迎是吗 托尼?
Philosophy go down well on the construction site, does it, Tony?
我是在跨性别交♥友♥网♥站上认识的泰瑞
I met Teri by signing up to a trans dating website.
作为伪装 我把名字从唐尼改成了托尼
I changed my name from Donny to Tony
还虚构了一份工作 把自己包装成另一个人
and invented a job and an entire persona as a means of keeping myself disguised.
我痛恨此等行径
I hated myself for doing it,
但又实在不想 被人发现我注册了那个网站
but I just couldn't bear the thought of anyone finding out.
我从没想过会坠入爱河
I never expected to fall in love.
- 你好 - 嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
她聪颖 风趣 有激♥情♥ 无所顾忌地展现自我
She was brilliant. Fierce, witty, unashamed.
她拥有我所不具备的一切
Everything I was not.
她是一名治疗师 六年前移居伦敦
A therapist who moved to London six years ago
目前在市中心工作
and was now working in the heart of the city.
随着一次次地聊天 大笑 一起消磨时间到天亮
The more we laughed and chatted and wound down the clock until morning,
我越来越为她着迷
the more and more I fell for her.
当你跟某人说话时
You know something's right
会激动到头皮发麻 便会意识到那是对的人
when you get that tingly feeling behind your eyes when you talk to them.
可一想到假如跟她约会时 遇见我认识的人
But then I would think about bumping into someone I knew together,
比如酒吧或者喜剧界的人
from the pub or from the comedy world,
而他们看出来 我在跟一个跨性别女性约会
that they could tell somehow that I was dating a trans woman,
我会羞耻到恨不得找个地缝钻进去
and I just couldn't move past the bullshit of my shame.
所以每次出去约会
So when it came to meeting outside,
我都会把地点约在城市边缘 一间昏暗的鸡尾酒吧
I kept our dates to a dim cocktail bar on the edge of town.
怎么
Well,
托尼
Tony,
不打算说点什么吗?
are you gonna say something?
我一直想坦白 我其实不叫托尼
I always meant to tell her about Tony,
但我越是喜欢她 就越拖着不敢开口
but the more I fell for her, the more I found myself putting it off.
你为什么不回达我的问题?
从我的iPhone发送
发送至泰瑞 昨晚约会很愉快 周五老地方见?
你在这儿呀 弗兰基宝贝
There he is. Frankie, baby.
玛莎
Martha. Um...
- 你好 - 老实说
- Uh, hi.- Honestly,
你昨晚去哪儿了? 你不上班的话该告诉我呀
where were you last night? You need to tell me if you're not working.
害我一直担心你会不会 死在了运河里 脸朝下漂在水上
Kept thinking of you floating in that canal somewhere, face down.
就是你走去坐公车时 要经过的那条运河
The one you go through when you walk to the bus from work.
那条路有很多奇怪的人 瘾君子 小偷 什么人都有
All sorts of weird fuckers down that way. Junkies and thieves. All kinds.
还有很多亚洲人
Asians.
你得小心呀
- You should be careful. - Uh...
天哪 对了 我很喜欢你的脸书页面
Oh my God, been loving your Facebook page by the way.
只是我想不通 你怎么老爱跟那些荡♥妇♥瞎混
Don't know what I think of the tarts you surround yourself with.
尤其是那个琪莉·利赫
That Keeley Leigh one in particular.
她总爱抱着你 把鼻子埋进你的后颈
The way she's always hugging you and burrowing her nose into your nape.
那女人是有多饥渴呀?
I mean, how desperate can one tart be?
简直难以置信
Can you imagine it?
你在给谁发短♥信♥?
So, who are you texting?
- 你说什么? - 不是那个叫琪莉的贱♥人♥吧?
- I'm sorry? - Wasn't that Keeley bint, was it?
不是 玛莎 你要真想知道 琪莉只是我的一个老朋友
No, Martha. If you must know, Keeley's just an old friend, okay?
男女之间没有纯粹的友谊
Men and women can't be friends.
你们是炮♥友♥?
You fucking her?
什么? 不 玛莎 我们不是 拜托你别纠结这个话题了 好吗?
What? No, Martha, I'm not. Now, will you drop it, please?
天啊 对不起 小驯鹿
Oh my God. I'm sorry, reindeer.
吓着你了吧 我知道 是我太激动了
I'm a nightmare, I know. I was getting carried away with myself.
我只是不太擅长竞争 知道吗?
I'm just not very good with competition, see?
它会害我展现出最坏的一面
Tends to bring out the worst in me.
- 怎么说? - 表现在很多方面
- How so? - Oh, lots of ways, really.
我会沉迷在网上 查找所有关于情敌的信息
I find myself getting lost on the Internet trying to find out everything about them.
不过别担心 小驯鹿 我知道你是单身
But don't worry, reindeer. I know you're single.
你不会在追求我的同时 还跟一个妖艳贱♥货♥纠缠不清
You don't sing into a girl's soul like that with a tart on the side.
那样太残忍♥了
That'd be cruel.
我不会接受的
I wouldn't abide by that.
总之 我们进屋再说吧
Anyway, I'll get you inside.
那晚我失眠了 我害怕玛莎发现泰瑞的事
I couldn't sleep that night for fear of Martha finding out about Teri.
我们换个地方 去这儿吧
到时会怎样?
What would happen then?
我对自己发誓 要尽可能地让她俩保持距离
I made a vow to keep them as far apart as possible.
我以为让泰瑞远离玛莎 会比较容易实现
I figured the easier thing to do would be to keep Teri away from Martha.
嘿 泰瑞
Hey, Teri!
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
天啊
Holy shit.
光今天就有几百封邮件
There's, like, hundreds just today.
你全看过吗?
Have you read all these?
没有 一天时间根本看不过来
No, there's not enough time in the day to read all of them.
其中有些内容...
Some of these are...
她显然精神不太正常
I mean, she's clearly unwell.
是啊 所以我认为 我们应该暂时保持低调
Yeah. That's why I think we should lay low for a while.
她为什么叫你唐尼?
Why does she call you Donny?
她给我起了很多外号♥
Oh, she... she calls me lots of things. Um...
笑笑骨、小奶头...
Funny bones, nipple-head--
驯鹿宝贝?
Baby reindeer?
她应该不是律师吧
I'm assuming she's not a lawyer.
对 根本不可能 她成天在心跳里干坐着
No, she can't be. Spends all day sitting in the Heart.
心跳? 卡姆登区的那家酒吧?
The Heart? The pub in Camden?
- 我刚才说什么了? - 心跳
- Uh, what did I say? - The Heart.
你是在那遇见她的?
Is that where you met?
对 其实我有点记不大清了
yeah, I'm just trying to remember, actually.
卡姆登区就那一家心跳酒吧
Well, there's only one Heart in Camden.
我现在都不敢去了
I don't go there anymore.
你昨天才去过
According to these, you were there yesterday.
我没有 是她瞎编的
I wasn't. She's just lying.
警♥察♥怎么说?
剧集 | 驯鹿宝贝(2024) | 导航列表