剧集 | 驯鹿宝贝(2024) | 导航列表
下回直接进来吃大餐吧
Just come in for a plate next time.
我会为你献上我的特色菜
I'll cook you my special dish.
你的特色菜是什么?
What's your special dish?
肥美的小♥穴♥
Beef curtains.
见鬼
Fucking hell.
你真的很疯 知道吗?
You're utterly mad, aren't you?
如果能拥有超能力 你希望它是什么?
If you had a superpower, what would it be?
我希望能听见人们的心声
I'd wanna know what people were thinking,
那我就不用一直猜测了
rather than just guessing all the time.
什么? 你担心人们觉得你不好吗?
What? Are you worried people think bad of you or something?
不 我担心人们压根不把我放在眼里
No. I'm worried they don't think about me at all.
- 我想要的超能力很奇怪 - 正如我所料
- Mine's weird. - I expect nothing less.
你有没有幻想过
Do you ever, like,
拉开某人的拉链
want to unzip people
爬进他们的身体?
and climb inside them?
我通常不会有这种冲动 没有
Can't say it's an impulse I've had very often, no.
我希望人类在下巴上有拉链
I wish humans had a chin zip.
可以往下一直拉开到肚子上
One that would open all the way to their bellies.
那我就能拉开拉链 舒服地钻进去
I'd just unzip them and tuck myself away.
你这是想拿我当人皮大衣吗?
Is this you asking me for my skin suit?
对 我要把你当连体服穿
Yes, I'd wear you like a onesie.
天哪 依偎在你的身体里 度过一整个冬天
Oh my God. Snuggle away inside you all winter.
那感觉一定很棒
Ah, that'd be nice.
但我会想念饼干的
I'd miss biscuits though.
那这么着吧
Well, um, I tell you what,
写一张单子 列出你喜欢的饼干
give me a list of the ones you like,
我会趁没人注意 时不时地
and every now and again, when nobody's looking,
拉开下巴上的拉链 扔几块饼干进去给你
I'll unzip my chin and pop some biscuits inside for you.
听起来怎么样?
How does that sound?
那就两全其美了 天哪
Best of both worlds! Oh my God.
天啊
Oh my God.
你这小嘴可真会说话
The tongue on you.
♪ 然后我们来到一个安静的小地方 ♪
♪ And afterwards we drop Into a quiet little place ♪
♪ 小酌一两杯 ♪
♪ And have a drink or two... ♪
♪ 然后我把气氛全搞砸了 我说了这样的傻话 ♪
♪ And then I go and spoil it all By saying something stupid like ♪
- 世人误解了希♥特♥勒♥ - ♪ 我爱你 ♪
-"Hitler was misunderstood." - ♪ I love you ♪
我爱你
I love you.
不
Oh no.
- 是朋友之爱 就像你说的 - 对 不
- As a friend. Like you said. - Yeah. No.
- 抱歉 - 我说太多了 是吧?
- Sorry. - I've said too much, haven't I?
天哪 这该死的不听使唤的笨嘴
Oh my God. Stupid. Stupid fucking moron gob!
- 不 你别这样 好吗? - 笨蛋!
No, no, don't do that, okay? Don't do that.
没事的 好吧? 别这样 好吗? 拜托 你...
It's fine, all right? It's fine. Don't do that, okay? Please, just...
我隐约觉得 你会是我的劫数
I have a sneaky feeling you might be the death of me.
拉下去
Z-z-z-z-zip.
好友申请 玛莎·史考特
戴维·卡梅伦 致 玛莎·史考特 再次多亏你力挽狂澜!
没了我他会失去方向的
我今天遇见了一个人
属于我的驯鹿宝贝 我要跟他长厢厮守
玛莎·史考特律师
变♥态♥跟踪狂
律师被吊销执照
连环跟踪狂被判刑
我在电脑前坐了好几个小时查阅资料
I sat there for hours taking it all in.
拼凑她的整个人生轨迹
Piecing together her whole timeline.
她参加的毕业生计划 她因对老板的不当行为而被解雇
Her graduate job. How she got fired for inappropriate behavior with the boss.
她开始在他家附近徘徊
How she started hanging around outside his house,
然后对警方诬告他虐待他的残障小孩
then falsely reporting him to the police for abusing his disabled child.
还有一次 她在街上攻击他的母亲
This other time she attacked his mother in the street.
她被判过四年半监禁
Her four-and-a-half-year prison sentence.
我被一个已经定罪的跟踪狂盯上了
I had a convicted stalker stalking me.
已添加好友
根据理查德·加德的话剧 《驯鹿宝贝》改编
剧集 | 驯鹿宝贝(2024) | 导航列表