剧集 | 驯鹿宝贝(2024) | 导航列表
- 我是想把你带到安全的地方 - 是啊 当然是了
- I was trying to get you to safety. - Yeah. Sure you were.
你自以为是的安全
The safety inside your own fucking head.
她说我看起来像个男人 唐尼
She said I look like a man, Donny.
你知道我听了是什么感受吗?
Do you know what that's like for me?
我不知道
No, I don't.
但无论如何 你看起来一点也不像男人
But for what it's worth, you don't look like a man at all.
这话从一直把我当男人看待的人 嘴里说出来 可真有说服力
Pretty rich coming from someone who's always treated me like one.
我当时真该站起来就走
I should have gone then.
我真该握住泰瑞的手
I should have grabbed Teri's hand
牵着她一起去警局
and brought her to the police station with me.
但最终还是羞耻感占了上风
But still my shame won out.
我不得不另寻他法
I just had to find a different way.
我把话说青楚... 你永远别想得到我 一刻也别想
我宁愿自尉十次 也不让你干我
从我的iPhone发送
我们不能指控某人自♥慰♥
We can't charge someone for masturbating.
不是自♥慰♥的问题 你看这邮件
It's not about the masturbating. Read the email.
发这种骚扰邮件应该是违法的吧
You shouldn't be allowed to send that.
就算有什么 她也在邮件里暗示不会靠近你了
If anything, her email implies that she's gonna stay away.
我觉得你没抓住重点
I think you're missing the point here.
我是在告诉你 对于你的指控 她会如何反驳
I'm giving you the arguments she'll come back with.
要以电子邮件为依据逮捕某人
To arrest someone on the basis of an email,
我们需要看到切实可信的威胁 或者具有攻击性的性骚扰
we need a credible threat or something sexually aggressive.
如果我是个年轻女人 而一个40岁的男人
If I was a young woman and a 40-year-old man
不停给我发邮件说手♥淫♥的事 这算切实可信的威胁吗?
kept emailing stuff about wanking, would that be a credible threat?
如果是女性被男性跟踪 我们会担心女方受到人身伤害
With male-to-female gender stalking, the threat of a man is physical.
男性通常更具有危险性
He carries more weight.
没有人比刀子更具有危险性了吧?
Nobody carries weight against a fucking knife, do they?
但凡我能看到任何证据 显示会发生暴♥力♥...
Again, if I could see any evidence that would suggest violence--
我的天哪 她正在毁掉我的生活
Oh, Jesus fucking Christ, she's ruining my life here.
在系统里搜索她的名字 玛莎·史考特
Type her name into the system. Martha Scott.
会有发现的 我告诉你
There'll be something there. I'm telling you.
好吧
Right.
是的 我好像搜到她了
Yeah. I... I believe I've found her.
这样吧...
Just... Tell you what...
要不我把你的...
why... why don't... why don't I get you your, um...
要不这么着吧 你到里屋来好吗?
Actually, why don't you just come through to the back?
我觉得最好还是让我的上司来看一下
'Cause I'd better get my... my supervisor just to look through this.
- 不好意思 我们在等人吗? - 对
- Sorry, is there someone coming? Yeah. Uh...
她来了
Oh, just... just now, in fact.
谢谢
Thank you.
下午好 我是乔安·卡尔瓦警探
Good afternoon. I'm Detective Joanne Culver.
所以 玛莎·史考特
So, Martha Scott.
对
Yeah.
我不能说太多
I can't say too much here,
但你只需要知道 她是一个非常执着女人
but all you need to know is she is a very serious woman.
执着到甚至曾经跟踪过一名警♥察♥
So serious that she once stalked a policeman.
好吧
Right.
我的同事告诉我 她不知道你的电♥话♥号♥码
My colleague tells me she's not in possession of your phone number.
对吗?
Is that correct?
是的 没错
Yeah, that's... that's correct.
很好 务必确保不要让她知道 好吗?
Good. Let's make sure we keep it that way, shall we?
好
Yeah. Yeah.
理想情况下 我们会希望你画出一个时间线
Now, ideally, you would draw up a timeline for us.
列出目前为止发生的一切 好让我们大致估计一下严重程度
Everything that's happened thus far, to give us a sense of the scale of it.
可以 那与此同时呢?
That's fine. And in the meantime?
我们会找她谈谈
We will talk to her,
警告她以后不要有过分举动
warn her regarding any future conduct.
太好了
Great.
然后呢?
Then what?
你会发现有了警方的介入 情况会大为改观的 邓恩先生
The presence of the police can change things, Mr. Dunn.
我明白 但你刚刚才说了
Mm, I get that, but you literally just said
她是一个很执着的女人 甚至跟踪过警♥察♥
she's a serious woman who even stalks policemen.
我们会尽力而为
We'll do what we can.
警♥察♥对玛莎登门拜访后 她忽然安静了下来
The police's presence at Martha's door brought with it a sudden silence.
诡异 可怕的寂静
Strange, eerie silence.
从我遇见她的那一刻起 她每天都会持续不断地联♥系♥我
Not a single day from the moment I met her did she not contact me.
如今却沉寂了下来
Now silence.
诡异 可怕的寂静
Strange, eerie silence.
几周过去了 我开始恐慌
Weeks went by, and I started to panic.
透过那些邮件 我能看到她所有不同的情绪
The emails allowed me to tune into every facet of her emotion.
知道她什么时候伤心了 什么时候想我了
I knew when she was sad, when she missed me,
什么时候生病 喝醉 或是生气了
when she was ill or drunk or angry.
现在只有一片空白
Now nothing.
我发现自己开始夜不成寐
I found myself awake at night,
事实上 我既担心又害怕
worried, terrified, in fact,
怕哪天一早起床 会发现她已经自寻短见
that I was gonna get up one morning to find she'd killed herself,
而我的收件箱里躺着一封邮件 说她是因我而死
an email in my inbox expressing that I was the reason why.
事件时间表 8月21日-玛莎来到酒吧
我在想念她吗?
Did I miss her?
我在内心深处对她念念不舍吗?
Was there some part of me that missed her?
怀念她的胡闹和关注
Missed the drama, missed the attention,
以及她会让我暂时忘却那个男人 泰瑞 我自己 还有发生的一切
missed the distraction from him and Teri and myself and what happened.
我在想念她吗?
Did I miss her?
而整件事里最奇怪的就是
And the strangest part about all of this,
我开始对着玛莎的照片手♥淫♥了
I started to masturbate over Martha.
做出这种会让我濒临破碎的生活
There was something so awful yet thrilling
愈加万劫不复的事情 是如此糟糕 却又无比刺♥激♥
about doing something that would devastate my life even further.
每次我都能很快高♥潮♥ 继而在事后留下相同的疑问
I would come quickly every time and be left with the same confusion
那简直成了我高♥潮♥后的标志性困惑
that had become my post-orgasm trademark.
"我在搞什么鬼? 事情怎么会变成这样?"
"What the fuck was that? Where did that come from?"
她对我毫无吸引力
I wasn't even attracted to her,
但跟她做♥爱♥的想法 却发展成了疯狂的执念
but the idea of it became this wild obsession for me.
天啊
Oh God.
有人伤害了你 对吧?
Someone hurt you, didn't they?
在我设想过的 玛莎有可能干出的所有疯狂事里
Out of all the things I expected Martha to do next,
修复好我崩坏的性能力绝对不在其列
fixing my broken libido wasn't one of them.
我也讨厌它的回归令泰瑞如此开心
And I hated how happy it made Teri too.
我已经什么都不知道了
I didn't know anything anymore,
不知这一切将如何收场 所以在肆虐的惶惑中
so, in a tailspin as to where this all might end,
我仿佛感觉再次受到了凌虐
I felt abused again.
可以确定的是 如今有了警方的介入 她不会傻到再轻举妄动了
Surely with the police now involved, she'd be foolish to do anything else.
你列好时间线了吗?
Have you put together a timeline?
还没有 抱歉 我...
Uh, not yet. Sorry, I... I...
我还没想好该怎么写
I haven't found the words.
没关系 等你写好了再交给我们就行
Well, no problem. Just get it to us when you can.
我们跟史考特女士谈过了
So we spoke to Ms. Scott.
她怎么说?
What did she say?
结果发现她出奇地配合
well, she was surprisingly cooperative in the end.
真的吗?
Really?
她说她感到很羞愧 还表示愿意接受我们的帮助
She said she was embarrassed and went on to accept our offer of help.
事实上 自从那次谈话后 她已经去听了两节
In fact, she has attended two of our social-adjustment courses
我们提供的 社会适应课程?
since we last spoke to her. Social-adjustment courses?
通常是给长♥期♥服刑后 刑满释放的人员开设的
It's usually for ex-convicts who have done lengthy prison sentences,
但对惯犯也有帮助
but it helps with reoffenders as well.
她还说了别的什么吗?
So, did she say anything else?
没有会引人担忧的内容
Nothing that causes concern.
也没传递出任何信息吗?
She didn't, like, pass anything on?
我想不到有哪些不对劲
Nothing that comes to mind.
但她很生气 对吧? 我是说 她当时一定气炸了
But she was upset, right? I mean, she must have been upset.
没有 她其实接受得很好
No. No, she took it quite well, actually.
那这事就到此为止了?
So, that's it, then?
是的
That's it.
如果她再联♥系♥你 我们会把案件移交皇家检控署
If she contacts you again, we'll move the process on to the CPS,
他们会做出司法决策
who will decide the judicial outcome,
结果很可能是 法♥院♥会对她下达全面限制令
and likely result in you obtaining a full restraining order.
你可以喘口气了 唐尼
You can breathe out now, Donny.
什么? 她就坦然接受了?
So, what? She just accepted it?
是啊 很奇怪吧? 我以为她至少会嘴硬几句呢
Yeah. Strange, right? I at least thought she'd say something back.
再编造点东西什么的 但结果看来 她非常合作
You know, make shit up. But, apparently, she was very cooperative.
太诡异了
Weird.
还以为我们已经看透她了呢
You think you know someone.
剧集 | 驯鹿宝贝(2024) | 导航列表