剧集 | 驯鹿宝贝(2024) | 导航列表
他很担心你
He's concerned about you.
他说你已经窝在房♥里好几个星期了
He says you've barely come out of your room in weeks.
想进来说吗?
Do you wanna come in?
好啊
Yeah.
这些是什么?
What's all this?
是关于玛莎的信息
Oh, it's, uh... It's Martha stuff.
- 她不是已经被判刑了吗? - 判了 但我想理清楚整件事
- I thought she'd been sentenced. - She has. I'm trying to make sense of it.
- 进展如何? - 就快有答案了
- And how's that going? - I'm getting closer.
我开始对着玛莎的照片手♥淫♥
切掉他的阴♥茎♥或者割了他的舌头
但愿如此 这一切看起来太疯狂了
Yeah, you'd hope so, looking at all this.
是啊 很疯狂
Yeah, it's crazy.
我还保留着当初为了举报她 而下载的所有语♥音♥留言
I have all her voicemails from when I downloaded them for the police.
把它们按她的情绪分类 归进了不同的文件夹
I've split them into all these folders capturing her different emotions.
这几周我都在干这个 但还有一大堆没来得及听
I've been doing it for weeks. There's a ton I haven't listened to yet.
有趣的是 像这样把一切铺开来看
It's funny, 'cause when you see them all splayed out like this,
确实能感受到她有多疯魔
you really do get a sense of just how mad she was.
你想坐会儿吗?
Do you wanna sit down or something?
好啊
Yeah.
你看起来很糟糕
You look awful.
我感觉好极了
I feel awesome.
喜剧事业进展如何?
How's the, uh, comedy going?
我已经放弃了
I've given up.
得到了想要的一切 才发现原来那些根本不适合我
Nothing like getting everything you want in life to realize it's not for you.
话说
So, um,
你为什么来找我?
why are you here?
我想请你搬回我妈的房♥子 整理一下心情
I want you to move back to my mum's place. Sort yourself out a bit.
不行 我在这里签了租约的
I can't. I've signed a lease here.
别担心 我会替你赔钱
Nah, I'll pay for it.
搬回去吧
Just move back.
我不能眼看你继续过这样的日子
I can't have you go on living like this.
你已经经历了那么多
Having gone through all of that.
唐尼 那个视频真的让我很生气
That video, Donny, it really upset me.
好吧
Okay.
感觉如何?
How does it feel?
嗯 熟悉的感觉
Yeah, familiar.
那我就不打扰了 有什么需要尽管提
I'll leave you to it. Let me know if you need anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
对了 我在壁橱里 给你准备了一份小礼物
I forgot to say, I left a little something for you in the cupboard,
还有一些之前整理出来的小物件
along with a couple of bits and bobs I found.
好的 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
《刽子手哈利》 作者:唐尼·邓恩
这份草稿太棒了 你很有前途
你好
Hello.
有什么需要我帮忙吗?
Can I help with anything?
对 我在想...
Yeah, I was, uh...
我能不能进去说?
I was wondering if I could come in.
当然
Sure.
想喝杯茶吗?
Would you like a cup of tea?
好啊 劳驾
Yeah, please.
所以他们总是一副嗑嗨的样子?
So they were just high all the time?
天哪 我从来没见过 像他俩那样嗑药的人
Oh my God, I've never seen two people consume drugs like them.
而且还都是私立学校的男生
Private school boys too.
我回家时经常发现 有人在我床上乱搞 太离谱了
I mean, the amount of times I caught people shagging in my bed was insane.
你这段时间去哪了?
Where've you been?
就是到处转转
You know. Here and there.
对不起 我忽然玩失踪
I'm sorry I disappeared.
没关系 我能理解
No. No, I get it.
对了 我看了你的视频
I saw your video, by the way.
是吗?
Oh yeah?
我觉得你很勇敢
I thought it was brave.
非常勇敢
Really brave.
谢谢
Thank you.
你应该回来和我一起工作
You should come back and work with me.
不会再像上次那样了
It won't be like last time.
我不知道 我已经没怎么写东西了
Oh, I... I don't know. I'm sort of not really doing much anymore.
我们正准备翻拍《绵口蛇》
We're bringing Cotton Mouth back for a reboot.
也许现在提这个时机很糟
Probably be terrible, but
但我们正在组建拍摄团队
we're staffing up at this very moment.
你会有薪水
You'd be paid.
我很乐意参与
I'd love that.
玛莎的语♥音♥留言
恭维话
天哪 还有一次在酒吧里
God, and there was this other time in the bar
你穿着白色的紧身内♥裤♥在工作 我当时就想
when you were serving in your tight whites, and I thought,
"红色 红色才适合你"
"Red. Red is your color."
然后第二天 你就穿了红色的
And then the next day, you were wearing red.
我觉得你的下颌线很好看 笑起来特别可爱
I think you've got a great jawline, a lovely smile.
就是...我觉得你很有魅力
You know, I think you're, you know, very attractive.
有时候 当你遇到某个人
You know, when you meet someone sometimes,
你会觉得他就是那个对的人
you just think they have it.
而你也对他一见钟情
And you have it.
我不知道 也许是因为喜欢你的说话方式吧
I dunno. Maybe it's your turn of phrase.
好吧 我喜欢你 行了吧? 我喜欢你 好吧 我说出来了
Fine! I fancy you, okay? I fancy you. There, I said it.
天哪 我脸红得 像个十几岁的处♥女♥一样
Oh God. I'm blushing like a teenage virgin here.
你好 请给我一杯伏特加可乐
Hi there. - Hi. Yeah, I'll have a vodka Coke, please.
双倍伏特加 谢谢
A... a double. Thanks.
没听过的
有件事我一直很好奇
That's the thing I've always wondered.
人们为何会相遇和相爱 诸如此类
Why people meet, why people fall in love, that kind of thing.
也许正因如此 我才会把你当成驯鹿宝贝吧
And I suppose that brings me to the baby reindeer thing.
我想你或许也很疑惑
As I think you're probably wondering.
小时候 我有一个可爱的小毛绒玩具
Basically, I had this wee cuddly toy when I was young.
我去哪儿都带着它
Went with me everywhere.
印象中 最早是从圣诞节开始的
Earliest memory I have, I think, was Christmastime.
有一张我的老照片 我坐在那里 头上戴着纸帽子
This old photo of me, sitting with this paper hat on my head
旁边放着一个驯鹿宝贝
and this baby reindeer beside me.
总之 这只小驯鹿毛茸茸的 超级可爱
Anyway, this reindeer was this cuddly, fluffy thing.
它有厚厚的嘴唇 大大的眼睛
It had big lips, huge eyes,
还有最可爱的小屁♥股♥
and the cutest wee bum.
我一直保存到现在呢
I still have it to this day.
它是我整个童年唯一的美好了
It was the only good thing about my childhood.
爸妈吵架的时候
I'd hug it
我就会抱着它
when they fought.
他们经常吵架 知道吗?
And they fought a lot, you know?
你长得就像那只小驯鹿一样
Well, you are the spit of that reindeer.
一样的鼻子
The same nose.
一样的眼睛
Same eyes.
一样可爱的小屁♥股♥
Same cute wee bum.
它对我来说太重要了
It means so much to me.
你...
You...
你对我来说太重要了
You mean so much to me.
我得先挂了
I've gotta go.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事 抱歉 对 我没事 对不起
Yeah. Yeah. Sorry. Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry.
给
Here you go.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
- 7块2毛5英镑 - 噢 好的
- It's, uh, £7.25. - Oh yeah.
见鬼
Oh fuck.
抱歉 伙计 我好像把钱包落在家里了
Sorry, man, I...I think I've left my wallet at home.
没关系 算我请你的
Don't worry about it. It's on me.
若你或你认识的人正在经历挣扎
请访问以下网站 寻求相关信息和资源
根据理查德·加德的话剧 《驯鹿宝贝》改编
剧集 | 驯鹿宝贝(2024) | 导航列表