剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表
But now you do.
微光 这就是我们的力量
Shimmer. We have the power.
你我终于能够实现梦想了
We can finally realize our dream,
兄弟
brother.
看看你都做了什么
Look at what you've done.
本索 还有这些孩子
Benzo. These kids.
为了跟上城开战
In fighting topside, you'd sacrifice everything that we are.
你宁可牺牲我们作为人的一切
In fighting topside, you'd sacrifice everything that we are.
为了跟上城开战
In fighting topside, you'd sacrifice everything that we are.
这算什么办法?你怎么就不明白?
It's not the way. Can't you see that?
要杀要剐随你的便
Kill me if you have to, but please spare the Lanes.
但求你放过黑巷吧
Kill me if you have to, but please spare the Lanes.
你宁愿为理想而死 却不肯为理想而战吗?
You'd die for the cause, but you won't fight for one?
我已经不再是从前的我了
I'm just… not that man anymore.
那就让我来唤醒你的本性
I'll show you what you really are.
Hmm.
(黑默丁格教授)
目前一切顺利
So far, so good.
冒着被流放的风险也要搏一把
Hmm. Willing to risk exile for your endeavor.
信念很坚定啊
That's quite the conviction.
议员
Councilor.
-等一下 这不是我的房♥间 -真没想到会见到您?
-What a surprise to see you, huh? -Wait a minute, this isn't my bedroom.
我怎么就没有…
How could I have…
求您了 我们能证明那套理论
Please. We can prove that it works.
今天早些时候没能证明
Hmm. You couldn't do so earlier today, how is tonight any different?
怎么到晚上就能证明了?
Hmm. You couldn't do so earlier today, how is tonight any different?
怎么到晚上就能证明了?
Hmm. You couldn't do so earlier today, how is tonight any different?
我们知道怎么让它稳定下来了
We figured out how to stabilize it.
你是教授的助教
You're the Professor's assistant.
不 他是我的新搭档
No, he's my new partner.
就算能证明你们的理论
Even if you manage to prove your theory, the Council would destroy it.
议会也会让它销声匿迹
Even if you manage to prove your theory, the Council would destroy it.
黑默丁格会看出它潜在的价值
Heimerdinger will recognize the potential.
他早看出来了 他吓坏了 整个议会都吓坏了
He already does. It scares him. It scares them all.
那您呢?
What about you?
我知道 任何有价值的赌注都伴随着风险
I recognize that any worthwhile venture involves risk.
议员 这项科学技术真的存在
Councilor, this technology, it's real.
无论今晚我们如何
And no matter what happens here, it's going to change our world.
将来它都会改变世界
And no matter what happens here, it's going to change our world.
将来它都会改变世界
我们应该成为它的引领者
We should be the ones to lead it.
皮尔特沃夫 是崇尚进步、平等、创新的地方
Piltover, the land of progress, equality, innovation.
我知道这听起来异想天开
I know it sounds impossible, but when have we ever let that stop us?
但人类何曾止步于梦想?
I know it sounds impossible, but when have we ever let that stop us?
Please, just give us a chance.
求您了 给我们一次机会吧
Please, just give us a chance.
就今晚 先生们 让我开开眼
One night, gentlemen. Impress me, or I'd suggest you pack your bags.
不然你们就卷铺盖走人吧
One night, gentlemen. Impress me, or I'd suggest you pack your bags.
哈罗德
-Harold.
Oh. Oh.
-Harold.
Oh. Oh.
米达尔达议员 您差点把我这条小命给吓没了
Oh, Councilor Medarda, you… you nearly scared me to death.
又这么晚了 工作怎么也做不完
Ah. Another late night. The work just doesn't end.
那说明经济还是挺景气的 是吧?
Well, I suppose that's a sign of good business, huh?
就算执法官今晚打过来 咱们也准备好了
Well, if the enforcers hit tonight, we'll be ready…
我想是吧 -球棒归我 -不行 这是我找到的
-I think. -Dibs on the bat. -No, no, no, no. I found it.
-是我先占上的 -是我先找到的 -你得尊重规矩 我已经先占上了 -还尊重 别耍小孩子脾气了
-But I called it. -But I found it. -Respect the dibs. -I called it already. -Respect the… -Stop being such a big baby.
蔚?
Vi?
-在哪里… -你回来了
-Where's the-- -Oh, you're back.
嘿 那是范德尔的
Hey. Those are Vander's. Slow down. What's going on?
别着急 出什么事了?
Hey. Those are Vander's. Slow down. What's going on?
别着急 出什么事了?
Hey. Those are Vander's. Slow down. What's going on?
-本索死了 -死了?
-Benzo's dead. -Dead?
-他们抓走了范德尔 -谁抓走了范德尔?
-They took Vander. -Who took Vander?
-不知道 反正我得去救他 -我们跟你去
I don't know. But I need to help him. We're going with you.
杀死本索的那个 我从来没见过那种东西
Whatever killed Benzo… was like nothing I've ever seen.
它把本索撕碎了
It tore him apart.
-你不能自己去 蔚 -范德尔也是我们的父亲
You're not doing this alone, Vi. He's our father too.
-知道他被抓去哪里了吗? -艾克跟过去了
Do we know where they took him? Ekko followed them.
在码头旁边的老罐头工厂 艾克说…
The old cannery next to the docks. He said…
-这一次我不能让你跟着了 爆爆 -什么?
I need you to sit this one out, Powder. What?
-你不能一起去 -我不害怕
-You're not coming. -I'm not afraid.
这次太危险了
It's too dangerous.
可一家人就要在一起 这是你自己说的
But families stick together. You said it yourself.
-我知道我说过什么 -我想战斗 我能帮忙
-I know what I said… -I want to fight. I can help.
你还不行
You're not ready.
我只剩下你了
You're all I have left.
我不能失去你
I can't lose you.
拿着 要是坏人来了 就带上这个跑
Here. If they come for you, take this and run.
不管你在哪里 点亮它我就能找到你 我保证
Where ever you are, light it up, and I'll find you. I promise.
都在这里了
It's all here.
该启动它了
It's time to crank it.
你确定这么做没问题吗?
Are you sure you know what you're doing?
我感觉这样撑不住 你看支撑架
I don't think it's gonna hold! Look at the buildup!
共振会让水晶稳定下来的
The resonance will stabilize it.
相信我
Trust me.
你看见了吗?
Hey, you seeing this?
我能帮上忙了
I can help them.
咱们救出范德尔就走
Let's get Vander and get out.
我就说了一定能成
I told you it would work.
都是你的功劳
All yours.
Wow.
这个结果真是头一次
It's never done that before.
好了 我们动手吧
All right. Here we go.
快停下
Disengage!
不可思议
Incredible.
蔚
-Vi.
-你们怎么来了? -我们来救你出去
What are you doing here? We're breakin' you out.
-麦罗 -交给我
-Mylo. -On it.
你们怎么进来的?
-How… how did you get in?
你们怎么进来的?
这里到处都有人把守
There's guards everywhere.
小意思 我们发现有扇窗户开着
It was easy. We found an open window and…
老天
Oh, god.
你们赶紧走 快
You have to get out. Now.
欢迎
Welcome.
我由衷地恭喜你们
You have my congratulations.
只可惜你们这次团聚怕是无法长久了
But I'm afraid this will be a very short reunion.
Hmm.
听说那个传闻了吗?
Have you heard the rumor?
范德尔那个懦夫带着崽子们逃出城了
Vander the coward fled town with his children.
再也没人见过他们
And they were never seen again.
克莱格 去找找还有没有别的出口
Claggor, see if you can find another way out of here.
好的
Okay.
-你可以不去应战的 -不 我得去
You don't have to do this. Yes, I do.
蔚
Vi.
麦罗
Mylo.
做个深呼吸 你可以的
Take a breath. You can do this.
我们一定能救你出去
We're gonna get you out.
准备好浮出水面了吗?
Ready to rise to the surface?
麦罗 快点
Mylo, hurry.
蔚
Vi.
希尔科 放了她 你我的恩怨与她无关
Silco. Let her go.
希尔科 放了她 你我的恩怨与她无关
This is between you and me.
我给过你机会了
You had your chance.
蔚
-Vi.
你做得很好
You did good.
-开门 -立刻停止你们荒唐的行为
-Open up. -Stop this lunacy at once.
他们快撞进来了
-They're almost through. No pressure. -Open the door.
-开门 -不要慌
-They're almost through. No pressure. -Open the door.
越这么说我越慌
That sounds like pressure!
开门
Open it.
借过 别踩着我
Excuse me. Underfoot.
你们真的成功了
You've actually done it.
可这套理论能够实现 不代表它就该…
剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表