剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表
Spill it, Ekko.
Um…
行吧 我说 范德尔跟执法官们做了笔交易
Oh, okay. Well, um, Vander's got a deal with the Enforcers.
什么交易?
What deal?
您的生日礼物 议员
For your birthday, Councilor.
梅尔 你也太客气了
Ah, Mel, this is too kind.
我听说这个小玩意 可是专为头脑最敏锐的人设计的
I'm told it was built only for the sharpest of minds.
我也给您带了点烤银杏果
And I bought you some Ginko nuts.
你不知道我对它过敏吗?
Don't you know I'm allergic?
What are you trying to do? Kill an old man?
你打的什么主意? 想弄死我这个老头子吗?
What are you trying to do? Kill an old man?
杰斯塔利斯
Jayce Talis.
你被控告进行非法实验 以及危害皮尔特沃夫公民罪
You are accused of illegal experimentation and endangering the citizens of Piltover.
你有什么要为自己辩护的吗?
What do you have to say for yourself?
那些材料的危险程度 远远超出了我的认知
The materials were far more dangerous than I was aware of,
但现在我已知道 我的行为违反了学院的管理条例
and I… I now know my actions were against Academy regulations.
我的不当举措已危及人命 实属莽撞 我为此深感抱歉
What I did endangered people. It was reckless, and for that, I'm sorry.
我恳请议会宽恕我的罪责 也希望能有机会继续科研之路
I ask the Council's forgiveness, and I hope that I can continue my studies.
作为杰斯多年的资助人
As Jayce's patron of many years,
我可以为他的人品担♥保♥
I can speak for his character.
我坚信总有一天
I believe that one day,
他会为我们的社会做出巨大的贡献
he will be a great contributor to our society.
他可是刚弄塌了一栋大楼
He destroyed a building.
这就是你所谓的巨大的贡献?
Is this the sort of contribution we can expect?
但凡是科学家
If you were a scientist,
都懂得要想造出原型机 肯定要先弄坏几个扳手的道理
you'd know you can't make a prototype without breaking a few wrenches.
除了这次爆♥炸♥ 你还有什么成果能展示给我们吗?
Do you have anything to show for your work besides an explosion?
没有 还没有成果
Uh, no. It came to nothing.
那你的意思是你的研究毫无意义?
So, you're saying your study was meaningless?
-我的研究很有颠覆性 -怎么有颠覆性呢?
-It was revolutionary! -Revolutionary how?
我只看见一个毛头小子 在瞎摆弄他不懂的东西
All I see is a boy meddling with things he doesn't understand.
学院的标准怎么好像放松了不少呢?
The Academy seems to have loosened its standards.
标准很重要 -这回放过他 下次又会干出什么来? -荒唐
This is a fine line. If we condone this, what's next? Ridiculous, really.
还有很多重要事项有待议会裁决
The Council has more important matters to deal with.
-学院怎么会拨款给这种人? -咱们先把本案做个了结
Perhaps we should just finish this…
我本来是想创造魔法的
I was trying to create magic.
魔法?
Magic?
施展奥术的能力是与生俱来的天赋
Arcane talents are something you're born with.
不能人为创造
They can't be fabricated.
我倒认为是有可能的
Actually, I believe it is possible.
各位有谁曾经尝试过吗?
Has anyone even tried it before?
奥术对我们的世界来说就是诅咒 我的族人几乎因此而灭绝
The Arcane is the curse of our world. My race was nearly destroyed by it.
可是我们身为科学先驱 一定能将它用在正道上
Surely, we, the pioneers of science, can use it for good.
我们如此善于科研 若可以将其化为己用 有什么可怕的呢?
We're the champions of discovery. Why fear it when we can master it?
杰斯 别说了
Jayce, enough.
这里可是进步之城啊 想想我们能创造多少奇迹
This is the city of progress, think of the wonders we could create.
-就让我证明… -够了
-Let me prove-- -Enough!
你根本就不懂这其中的凶险
You don't understand what's at stake.
你怎么会懂呢?
But how can you?
这里只有我一个人在背负这个重担
That's a burden that only I here carry.
那就是时间
Time.
我曾目睹这种力量被滥用
I've seen this power in the wrong hands.
它腐蚀了人心 耗尽了资源 让一个个文明社会分崩离析
It corrupts, consumes, lays waste to civilizations.
我们绝不能重蹈覆辙 孩子 绝对不行
That cannot happen here, my boy. It must not.
黑默丁格说的对
Heimerdinger is right.
当初建立皮尔特沃夫就是为了 避开那群好战的魔法师
Piltover was founded to escape the warmongering of mages,
而不是再培养一群
-not cultivate it.
既然有了共识 那他就必须被驱逐出皮尔特沃夫
The Ethos is clear. He must be banished from Piltover.
请让我说两句
Please, let me speak!
我来自低等世家 在这里肯定是人微言轻
As a lower house, my voice doesn't carry much weight here.
我以母亲的身份 恳请在座的各位议员们听一听
But as a mother, I have a voice that matters deeply.
我这儿子确实犯了不可饶恕的错误
My son isn't in his right mind.
他这辈子 都在追逐一个不可能实现的梦想
His entire life, he's chased an impossible dream.
他的所作所为是很愚蠢 很不明智的
What he did was, uh, foolish and unwise.
但他并没有坏心 求你们 放他回家吧
But he has a good heart. Please, let him come home.
这样严重的罪行不能轻易放过 这小子必须受到惩罚
A crime like this can't be overlooked. The boy must be punished.
违反♥社♥会♥共识的人确实应该遭到驱逐
A violation of the Ethos calls for banishment,
但我也能体会 一个年轻人梦想改变世界的雄心
but I can sympathize with a young man's dream to change the world.
就这个案子来说 还是酌情予以轻判为好
Perhaps in this matter, a lesser sentence may suffice.
我宣布从即刻起杰斯被学院正式除名
I move that Jayce be summarily expelled from the Academy
并移交给他的父母严加照管
and remanded to the care of his parents.
各位都同意吗?
All those in favor?
带令郎回家吧 塔利斯夫人
You may take your son home, Mrs. Talis,
不过他再也不能踏进学院的大门了
but he is to never set foot on Academy grounds again.
这还是我第一次被邀请到黑巷来 但愿不会浪费我的时间
First time I've been invited to the Lanes. It better be worth my time.
你看 这就是你的毛病 马可斯
Ah, you see, that's your weakness, Marcus.
总是眼高于顶 就很容易错过眼皮底下的机遇
You carry your chin so high, you fail to see the opportunity below.
-你是谁?
Who are you?
-你正在追查四个小孩
You're looking for four children,
他们把皮尔特沃夫的警队精兵 耍得团团转
the ones running circles around Piltover's finest.
那又怎么样?
What about it?
你别紧张兮兮的 我保证让你满载而归
Don't look so concerned. I'm about to make your day.
我能进来吗?
-Can I come in?
Hmm.
我还记得 你发现它们的时候脸上的表情
I still remember the look on your face when you found these.
杰斯 别这样 当时要是我没开口 我就会失去你了
Jayce, please. If I hadn't spoken, you'd be lost to me.
我总得说点什么
I had to say something.
魔法救过你的命
Magic saved your life.
是 但它现在救不了你的命 你就别再惦记它了
Yes, but it won't save yours now. You need to let it go.
我本来能说服议会的
I could've convinced the Council.
既然我的家人不肯帮我 我就去找愿意帮我的人
If my own family won't help me, I'll find someone who will.
那个傻小子啊
Oh. That foolish boy.
我不得不说 他那套学说非常有意思
Yeah, I must admit, his theory intrigues.
如果危险的念头不曾引人遐想
If dangerous ideas didn't excite the imagination,
也就没有误入歧途一说了
we would never wander astray.
真的能行吗? 这些石头真的可以召唤魔法吗?
Could it work? Could these stones really invoke magic?
不可能 那石头太不稳定了
Nonsense. It's far too unstable.
您能让它稳定下来吗?
Could you stabilize it?
我?何必呢?这样只会招来更多麻烦
Me? Why would I?
That only leads to more problems,
那个可怜的小伙子麻烦已经够多的了
and that poor boy has enough of them already.
好了 明天早上再来 他的研究就会被安全处理掉了
There. Come tomorrow morning, his research will be safely disposed of.
锁门吧
Lock up.
想都别想 魔法一旦使用不当就会无比危险
No, no, no. Magic is far too dangerous in the wrong hands.
-他还能活吗?
Will he live?
-反正够你用了
Long enough.
它们很美 对不对?
Beautiful, aren't they?
可在上面 从水面上看 谁都不知道它们的存在
Yet, up there on the surface, no one even knows they exist.
它们是怪物
They're monsters.
我们每个人心里都有一头怪物
There's a monster inside all of us.
什么?不 我会死的
What? No. No, no! It'll kill me!
教你一条非常重要的秘密法则
I'd like to let you in on a very important secret
我领悟到的时候也就你这么大 小子
I learned when I was about your age, boy.
你看 力量 真正的力量
You see, power,
永远不会属于生来就是最强壮
real power doesn't come to those who were born strongest,
最敏捷、最聪明的人
or fastest, or smartest.
最敏捷、最聪明的人
or fastest, or smartest.
绝不
No.
它只会属于 愿意不惜一切达成目的的人
It comes to those who will do anything to achieve it.
现在 就让你心里的怪物爬出来吧
-It's time to let the monster out.
他们不会见你的
They won't see you.
你现在已经名声扫地了
Your name's no good now.
爸爸说你就是个怪人 所以我不能再和你做朋友了
My dad says you're a misfit, and that we can't be friends anymore.
-那你跑出来干吗? -因为我大概也是个怪人
So, why are you out here?
I'm a misfit too, I suppose.
你有什么打算?
What will you do?
-回塔利斯家卖♥♥锤子呗
Join the Talis hammer business, I guess.
-你怎么能做这个?
You can't do that.
是啊 我也不想
No, I can't.
回屋里来 凯特琳 马上
Come inside, Caitlyn. Now.
我很抱歉 我只是想过来解释
I'm sorry. I just wanted to explain…
我看你已经说得够多的了
I think you've done enough.
你说这是一起抢劫案
You said this was a robbery.
剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表