剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表
他又不差钱 福根酒馆都被他霸占了
He took over the Last Drop.
我看见了
I saw.
没有范德尔罩着我们 这世道就变了
Things have changed without Vander looking out for us.
你听说过爆爆的消息吗 我估计是希尔科把她抓走了
Have you heard anything about Powder? I think Silco has her.
我必须找到她
I have to find her.
希尔科的二把手是我这儿的常客
Silco's number two's a regular.
我可以让米格尔告诉你 去哪儿能找到她
I can have Miguel tell you where to find her.
算我欠你
I owe you.
小事情
It's nothing.
如果我们曾经在花♥园♥里见过 这就是我看到的
I've only ever imagined the gardens…This is all I've seen.
你今天做得很好
You did well today.
是老师你教得好
I had a good teacher.
让议会那几个脑筋不好的老古板
It's only a matter of time before those old fools on the Council
正式同意你的研究 只是时间问题了
-officially accept your research.
我父亲把锤子交到了民众手中
My father put hammers in the hands of the people,
他们就建造了这座宏伟的城市
and they built this magnificent city.
想想把魔法交到民众手中 他们又会创造什么奇迹
Imagine the wonders they could create if we put magic in their hands.
这个世界会就此颠覆
The world will never be the same.
米达尔达家族对世界总是一味索取
The Medardas usually only take from the world.
但我们却很少回报什么
We're not often in the position to give anything back.
我能成功全靠你
I couldn't have done it without you.
这太美了
It's beautiful.
我想不通符文阵怎么就是不行呢
I can't figure out why it's not working.
你会想通的
You will.
你一会儿要回家吗
Are you headed home soon?
不如咱们俩一起走吧
I thought we could walk together.
我啊 今晚估计得在这里过夜了
I'm, uh, probably going to sleep here tonight.
又熬夜啊
Again?
可是总还有明天嘛 对不对
You know there's always tomorrow, right?
晚安 扬小姐
Good night, Miss Young.
我曾经差点淹死在这片水域
I almost drowned in these waters.
你都给我讲了八百遍了
You told me a million times.
范德尔可不是你当年以为的那种人
Vander wasn't the man you thought he was.
是 你们曾经好得像兄弟
Right, he was like a brother to you,
他却背弃了你
and he turned his back
然后又怎么怎么的 我漏了什么吗
and blah, blah, blah. Did I miss anything?
那我再讲个你没听过的
I've got a new one for you.
那一天 我杀死了弱小的自己
That day, I let a weak man die.
新的我就此重生
And another was reborn.
被背弃的痛苦
Betrayal,
让人感觉从里到外的煎熬
that pain that feels like it'll eat you from the inside out,
它能让人崩溃
can either break you
也能把人锤炼得更加强大
or forge you into something greater.
你也得杀死爆爆
You need to let Powder die.
这样你才能摆脱对这种痛苦的恐惧
So the fear of pain will no longer control you.
你现在强大了
You're strong now.
你原本就注定会变强
Just like you were always meant to be.
金克丝是完美的
Jinx is perfect.
(警♥察♥局)
杰斯
Jayce?
维克托
Viktor,
大夫说…他们说…
the doctors, um, they said you're…
我还可以活多久
How much time do I have?
(死神 魔法师)
点儿背啊 你们俩
Rotten luck, boys!
蔚
Vi?
你这无♥耻♥的叛徒
You filthy traitor.
是范德尔不识时务
Vander had his chance.
我看你就是学不会要有耐心
I see you never learned patience.
我妹妹在哪儿 希尔科把她关哪儿了
Where's my sister? Where's he keeping her?
把她关哪儿
Keeping her?
你是问金克丝吗
You mean Jinx?
她为希尔科卖♥♥命呢
She works for him.
他们俩情同父女
She's like his daughter.
我会替你跟她问好的
I'll give her your regards.
你怎么放她走了
Why did you let her go?
你跟别人说过谢谢吗
Do you ever say "thank you?"
希尔科会知道咱们在这儿的
-He's gonna know we're here now.
这能怪谁呢
-Whose fault is that?
你的枪法还不赖
You're an all-right shot.
我可是个神枪手
I'm an excellent shot.
搭把手好吗 小蛋糕
You gonna help me out, cupcake?
不许再这么叫我 我的名字是凯特琳
Stop calling me that. My name is Caitlyn.
可你是个甜姐儿 就像个小蛋糕
But you're so sweet. Like a cupcake.
少废话
Shut up.
你就可劲儿折腾吧
You're making a mess.
她姐姐
The sister.
回来了
She's back.
死而复生
From the dead?
剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表