剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表
We've been trying to discover runes that invoke specific effects
然后从中研发出实用的功能 用你的话说 做成工具
and then molding them to a useful function. Tools, as you like to put it.
但是如果传说是真的
But, but…If the legends are true,
魔法师的能力不会只局限于单个功能
mages aren't bound to single functions.
据说奥术是通过符文实现的
It's said the Arcane speaks through them.
我还是没明白
I'm still not following.
符文会思考 有适应性
They think. They adapt.
你认为海克斯科技能学习
You think Hextech can… learn?
-你确定这么做安全吗 -当然不确定
Are you sure this is safe? Of course not.
杰利克 我可想死这肉了
Oh, Jericho! Have I missed these.
不了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
真没口福
You're missing out.
你是打算问他吗
Are you going to question him?
问什么 问肉啊
About what? The meat?
这可不能明着问
Definitely not above board.
问希尔科 还有他的关系 来这儿不就是问这个吗
Silco. His connections? Isn't that why we're here?
来这儿是因为我饿
We're here because I'm hungry.
你知道牢饭多难吃吗
Do you know what prison food is like?
不 你当然不知道
No, of course, you don't.
有没有搞错
Unbelievable.
我把你从牢里捞出来 不是为了陪你吃泔水
I didn't break you out of jail to eat… slop.
我就知道不该信你
I knew this was a terrible idea.
你其实什么都不知道 是不是
You don't actually know anything, do you?
比我印象里的还好吃
Better than I remember.
我好多年没来过这里了
I haven't been here in years.
上次还是我爸妈带我来看冬日庆典
Since my parents brought me for the winter fest.
咱们可不是来看表演的 你的家族有麻烦了
We're not here for the performance. Your House is in trouble.
那边那位商人以前跟我们做生意
That merchant formerly enjoyed certain leniencies
享受过一定的优待
with regard to her trade in exchange
作为回报 她也慷慨解囊赞助过学院
for her generous Academy patronage.
你说的优待来自贪污腐♥败♥吗
By leniencies you mean corruption?
阿玛拉的事无伤大雅
Hmm, Amara's harmless.
快看那两个小丑
Oh, look at those two stooges.
霍斯卡尔议员和萨罗议员 他俩不是死对头吗
Councilors Hoskel and Salo. Don't they hate each other?
他俩也都爱喝诺克萨斯产的优质烈酒
But they share a taste for the finer Noxian spirits,
那可是实打实的非法进口货
technically an illegal import.
我加强了海关的警戒
I tightened our security.
而你这一加强 就把你自己变成靶子了
And in so doing, put a target on your back.
你管着海克斯飞门 飞门又创造着财富 多少人眼红你
There are those who covet your power over the wealth the Hexgates afford.
一有机会就要从你手里夺权呢
And would take any opportunity to seize it from you.
你把自己搞成了众矢之的啊 杰斯
You've just made yourself everyone's common enemy, Jayce.
麦罗 你又犯什么病
Oh, what's the matter, Mylo?
是怕爆爆又把你给赢了吗
You worried Powder's gonna beat you again.
范德尔
Vander.
因为你是个祸害
Because you're a jinx!
正是你的与众不同让你强大
What makes you different makes you strong.
(爆爆)
(爆爆)
(爆爆 4406分)
(福根酒馆)
这么个鬼地方 搞不好地下室里埋着不少尸体
Well, that place does look like it has bodies buried in the basement.
你知道个屁
You don't know anything.
我不能用海克斯飞门的安全 当抵押来换取利益
I can't compromise the safety of the Hexgates for collateral.
也没人要你这么做
No one's asking you to.
这不过是朋友间互相帮帮忙
These are simply favors amongst friends.
我从来都不想搞什么政♥治♥ 是你把这事推给我的
I never wanted anything to do with politics. You pushed this on me.
不管你想不想 杰斯
You're a symbol of the future now, Jayce,
我们的未来都已经系在你身上了
whether you like it or not.
也因此你才有可能 把命运掌握在自己手里
With that comes the potential to shape your own destiny.
议会认为你难当此任
The Council assumes you'll fail.
那就打打他们的脸 像上次那样
Time to prove them all wrong. Once again.
欢迎 阿玛拉 小罗翰还好吗
Welcome, Amara. How's little Rohan?
米达尔达议员
Councilor Medarda.
塔利斯议员
Councilor Talis.
那小子还是跟小大人似的
He's just as precocious as ever.
今天早上可把我吓一跳
I had quite a shock this morning.
竟然有执法官跑来砰砰敲我的门
Enforcers banging on my door.
希望你别见怪 杰斯总得为安保做样子
Oh, I hope you'll understand, Jayce had to make a show of safety.
这不 他亲自来了 要跟你把生意都谈清楚呢
But he's here now to negotiate all his deals personally.
塔利斯议员有意将贸易特权
Councilor Talis is willing to reinstate former trade privileges
重新开放给与他愿景一致的伙伴
to those who share his vision.
要不要算你一份呢
Can we count you amongst them?
波尔波克议员似乎认为
Councilor Bolbok seems to think
别的合作方式会更有收益
other arrangements would be more profitable.
他脑子不灵
The man's a fool.
跟着他你只能投资过时的项目
With him, you'd be investing in the past.
跟着我们 你的钱才能兑换成未来
With us, you'd be investing in the future.
您知道 米达尔达议员是对的
You know, Councilor Medarda's right.
海克斯飞门只是个开始
The Hexgates are only the beginning.
其实我们正在为海克斯科技
In fact, we're currently looking
寻找新的科研合伙人
for new partners in our Hextech research,
只要您支持塔利斯家族
and as a supporter of House Talis,
第一批与我们 共享进步成果的人里就会有您
you'd be the first in line to any of our advancements.
如此优厚的待遇 我怎么可能拒绝呢
How can I say no to such an auspicious offer?
为海克斯科技找合伙人
Hextech partners?
名头好听 不是吗
Has a nice ring, doesn't it?
观众都等着你呢 议员大人
Mm. Your audience awaits, Councilor.
他可真是一支潜力股
He's been quite the investment.
是啊 比我想的还有潜力
Indeed. Better than expected.
到了这里 就没有打听不到的秘密
The one place all the secrets are spilled.
太疯狂了 听起来像喇叭声
我们在这里 到底要怎么打听消息
How exactly do you propose we go about this?
让别人以为你也在这儿干活
-Let 'em think you work here.
你说什么 我才不要
Excuse me? I will not.
知道你的毛病是什么吗
You know what your problem is?
你说 我洗耳恭听
Please. Tell me.
你要什么都想让别人送上门来
You expect everyone to give you what you want.
你要真想撬开别人的嘴
If you really want people to talk to you,
得让他们觉得 他们要的东西你能给
you have to let them think you have what they want.
但我有什么能给
And what do I have?
你有好身材 小蛋糕
You're hot, cupcake.
你想要哪种 男的还是女的
So what'll it be, man or woman?
我…
-Um…
嗨 我是皮姆 你叫什么
Hi. I'm Pim. What's your name?
玛蒂尔达
Matilda.
不过你想怎么叫她都随你
But you can call her whatever you want.
对 我叫玛蒂尔达
Ah, yes. Matilda.
我父母给我起名玛蒂尔达
My parents named me Matilda.
是为了纪念 我曾奶奶玛蒂尔达 她是…
After my great-grandmother Matilda, the, uh…
真是难以置信
Would you believe it?
警长 什么风把您给吹来了
Sheriff, what a lovely surprise.
海克斯科技的神奇小子当上了议员
The Hextech wonder boy is on the Council now,
他很关心案情进展
and he's asking questions.
他发现真♥相♥只是早晚的事
It's only a matter of time before he finds the truth.
什么真♥相♥ 不就是活人的说辞吗
What is truth, but a survivor's story?
我要是暴露了 咱们俩都玩儿完了
If I'm discovered, we're both finished.
那幸好你已经 掌握了野火帮涉案的证据
Good thing you've located proof of the Firelights' involvement.
这么做太过分了
This has gone too far.
你还想逞一回英雄是吗
Imagining yourself a hero?
最后一搏 直接杀身成仁
One final act to make you the martyr you've
像你一直自诩的那样
always seen yourself as?
你还愣着干吗
Then what are you waiting for?
他动摇了
-Ah, he's faltering.
你得赶紧把海克斯科技制成武器
You need to weaponize the Hextech soon.
只要破解了他们的技术 上城就再也不能压制我们了
Once we've cracked their prize, topside will have no power over us.
我做不到 你让那个博士来吧
I can't do it. Just… give it to the doctor.
这件事我只信得过你 金克丝
You're the only one I can trust with this, Jinx.
我总会看到他们 看到那天的事
I keep… seeing them. That day.
我们都有心魔 孩子
Fear haunts us all, child.
亲爱的 一听说范德尔和孩子们出了事
Sweetheart, I was real sad to hear about Vander.
我难过极了 真是太可怕了
And the kids. Just terrible.
底城这个样子 看来没人阻拦过希尔科
By the looks of it, no one down here lifted a finger to stop Silco.
有几个人试过 可是希尔科手下众多
A few tried but Silco's got the muscle… and the money.
剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表