剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表
小河那头的朋友
♪ Dear friend across the river ♪
我冰冷的手一无所有
♪ My hands are cold and bare ♪
小河那头的朋友
♪ Dear friend across the river ♪
求你随便赏些善意
♪ I'll take what you can spare ♪
哪怕只有一分钱
♪ I ask of you a penny ♪
也是我的财富
♪ My fortune it will be ♪
放心 我并不妒忌
♪ I ask you without envy ♪
我们建不出冲天高楼
我们建不出冲天高楼
♪ We raise no mighty towers ♪
只能蜗居在石板巷里
♪ Our homes are built of stone ♪
♪ So come across the river ♪
何不过河来一趟?
♪ So come across the river ♪
来看看
♪ And find… ♪
就快到了
We're almost there.
要命
Aw, man.
爆爆 快来看
Hey, Powder.
爆爆 快来看
-Come take a look.
-天啊 -超脱的感觉真好啊 是吧?
It's nice getting above it all, huh?
-天啊 -超脱的感觉真好啊 是吧?
It's nice getting above it all, huh?
总有一天 我一定能坐上那个
One day, I'm gonna ride in one of those things.
总有一天 我一定一枪射下那个
And one day, I'm gonna shoot one of 'em down.
蔚 你真要这么干吗?
Vi, are, are you sure about this?
-听着 要是被人逮住… -没人逮得住我们
-Look, if we get caught, we're-- -We're not gonna get caught.
不会有人发现咱们来过这里
We'll be in and out before anyone notices.
来吧 所有人 跟着我 别往下看就行
All right, everybody, follow me. Just don't look down.
All right, everybody, follow me. Just don't look down.
咱们就不能直接走过去吗?
Couldn't we have at least just walked there?
带了这孩子 咱们就得避人耳目
Gotta stay out of sight for this one.
我就知道 你来搞定 蔚
Called it.
我就知道 你来搞定 蔚
-This is on you, Vi.
-我去接她 -别
-I'll get her. -No.
爆爆 看着我
Powder, look at me.
-我跟你说过什么?
What did I tell you?
-你说我已经行了
That…
-你说我已经行了
…I'm ready.
没错 所以呢?
That's right! So?
That's right! So?
Phew!
谢谢
Thanks.
要是范德尔 发现咱们来上城了怎么办?
What if Vander finds out we're all the way up here?
看看周围
Look around you.
哪家不是吃饱喝足 富得流油?
You think anyone topside's going hungry?
再说了 范德尔在我们这年纪
Besides, this is exactly the sort of job Vander would've pulled
就爱干这种事
when he was our age.
反正我要去 你们到底跟不跟我走?
I'm going. Are you with me or not?
-范德尔会宰了咱们的
Vander's gonna kill us.
-咱们搞砸了才会
Yeah, only if we screw up.
别搞砸就行了
So don't screw up.
这里没人
-All clear.
谁会锁阳台啊?
Who locks their balcony?
Hmm.
Whew.
下面到处都是执法官
There's tons of enforcers down there.
说明来对地方了
Means we're in the right place.
-这门是不是马上就能开了?
You gonna get that door open any time soon?
-撬着呢
Working on it.
既然会撬锁的只有小爷我
Seeing as I'm the only one who knows how to pick locks,
我劝你…
-I suggest--
禽兽
Animals.
我说 克莱格 这回你说对了
You know, Claggor, for once you're right.
这可真不是咱们该来的地方
We are definitely not supposed to be here.
Hmm.
这家是搞发明的
Must be an inventor.
Huh.
这应该是货真价实的瓦尔蒂亚尼制♥造♥
Whoa, I think this is a real Valdiani.
Whoa, I think this is a real Valdiani.
是吗?那这个怎么样?
Oh, yeah? What about this?
那就是个鼻毛修剪器
That's a nose hair trimmer.
留意找找看上去值钱的玩意儿 爆爆
Keep an eye out for anything that looks valuable, Powder.
别让麦罗装一堆破烂回去
Before Mylo fills the bag with junk.
Before Mylo fills the bag with junk.
各位?
Uh… guys?
等等 蔚 你到底怎么知道这地方的?
Wait, Vi, how the hell did we find this place?
小不点给我的线报
-It was a tip from Little Man.
-小不点吗? -别管它了 快点
-Little Man? -Just leave it.Come on.
一个人怎么能拥有这么多东西?
How can anyone have so much stuff?
还能怎么?天生命好呗
Simple, just get born lucky.
太棒了
Woo-hoo!
Mm.
Huh.
Whoa.
麦罗
-Mylo.
爆爆 咱们得走了
Powder, we gotta go.
有人吗?谁在里面吗?
-Hello? Is someone in there?
快点
-Come on.
咱们会没事的 回屋顶就安全了
We'll be fine. Just get back on the roof.
稳住
Hold on!
小心
Whoa! Look out!
小心
Watch out!
Hey.
见鬼
-Shit.
给我站住
Stop right there!
拦下他们
-Get them off!
再跑快点
-Faster!
-Hey! Hey!
当心
-Look out!
-在下面 -别让他们跑了
Down there! You can't get away!
-快点 -追
-Hey! -Come on!
Oh.
这边
-This way!
继续追
Keep going!
快
-Go, go, go!
别又走这里啊
Oh, man, not again.
我这身衣服可是新的
I just got this shirt--
上次之后我以为就没下次了呢
Thought last time was the last time we were gonna do this.
这次之后就真没下次了
Well, this time's the last time.
你们说刚才 刚才那到底怎么回事?
Guys, what was that? What the hell happened back there?
我又不知道 我什么也没干
I don't know. I didn't do anything.
你没干的事要是记录在案 都能装满一个图书馆了
You could fill a damn library with all the things you didn't do.
各位 咱们刚搬空了 皮尔特沃夫的一座豪♥宅♥
Guys, we just emptied a Piltover penthouse right under the enforcers' noses.
就在执法官眼皮底下
Guys, we just emptied a Piltover penthouse right under the enforcers' noses.
所以要是你们互相骂够了 咱们赶紧启程回家吧
So, if you're done beating yourselves up, let's get this home.
-挺有收获吧? -确实还不错
-Nice haul? -You could say that.
我听说河那头出了点事
I heard there was some action across the river.
有些人不小心捅了马蜂窝是吧?
Someone, uh, someone really kicked the nest, huh?
有这种事吗?
Is that so?
结果现在 你们又到我的街区来找麻烦了
But now you're, you're tracking this mess of yours through my streets.
你的街区?你凭什么以为…
-Your streets? What makes you think-- -Listen, we don't want any trouble, okay?
我们没想找麻烦好吗?
-Your streets? What makes you think-- -Listen, we don't want any trouble, okay?
听见了吗 德卡?人家没想找麻烦
Hear that, Deckard? They don't want any trouble.
可惜按我的经验 麻烦自会找上门
You know, in my experience, trouble finds you.
咱们也没必要闹得太难看
There's no reason this has to get ugly.
不如你们就分点甜头给我们尝尝?
How about you share a little taste of your treasure there
咱们就扯平了
-and we'll call it even? -No, no, no. We worked too hard to…
不可能 我们费了那么大劲才…
-and we'll call it even? -No, no, no. We worked too hard to…
-就尝尝是吗? -就尝…
Just a taste?
-就尝尝是吗? -就尝…
Just a--
Huh?
-Huh.
-这一天总算过得像点样了
This day's turning out all right after all.
等等
Wait!
我说你还想干什么?
Wanna see how that ends?
爆爆呢?
Where's Powder?
小妞
Oh! Oh! You little…
-Oh!
快啊小耗子 我需要你
Come on, Mouser, I need you!
Come on, Mouser, I need you!
不
-No.
不
-你干了什么? -对不起嘛
-You did what? -I'm sorry.
我想用小耗子把他打跑的
I tried to fight him off with Mouser, but… she didn't work.
剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表