剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
各位议员 这是蔚
Councilors, this is Vi.
土生土长的底城人
She was born in the undercity.
虽然我们无数次地
Even though we failed her
辜负伤害了她
in countless ways,
她还是冒着各种风险 带我看清了底城人的生存现状
she risked everything to show me what life is really like down there.
他们饱受贫穷、疾病和微光的残害
People are starving, sick, ravaged by Shimmer.
他们在各大黑帮势力 联手施加的淫♥威♥之下
They live in constant fear of the coordinated efforts
胆战心惊地艰难度日
of violent crime lords.
而这些黑帮势力的头目就是希尔科
One man leads these efforts. Silco.
我们早就调查过希尔科
We've done investigations of Silco.
他们没有能力 建立这么大规模的犯罪组织
They yielded no such level of organization.
那是谁负责调查的呢
And who led these investigations?
这个希尔科究竟对我们有什么企图
What does this Silco even want from us?
他想让底城脱离皮尔特沃夫的管制
He believes the undercity should be independent.
打造全新的祖安
He calls it the Nation of Zaun.
那这个呢 你知道是谁发明的吗
What about these? Do you know who made them?
不知道 这个…
No, well…
发明者叫金克丝
-Uh… -Her name is Jinx.
这个金克丝拿到海克斯宝石了
This Jinx has the Gemstone?
那我们就只能武力解决了
-Then we have to go in by force.
这样会引发战争
-That could trigger war.
底城还有很多好人
-There are good people down there.
坏人也多得是
-Hmph. Bad ones too.
就算我们要强行进攻 他们也有微光
Even if we wanted to invade, they have Shimmer.
我们有海克斯科技
We have Hextech.
你怎么会这么想
What happened to you?
我们已经连续开了好几个星期的会了
We've been talking about talking for weeks now.
桥上的血到现在都擦不干净
They're still cleaning the blood off the bridge.
我们到底还要忍♥到什么时候
-When do we say enough is enough?
杰斯 你不了解战争 我了解
-Jayce, you don't know war. I do.
不到万不得已绝对不能开战
It must be our last resort.
或许可以试试外交手段
There may be a diplomatic solution.
她说得对
She's right.
什么 你们打算跟希尔科谈判
What? You want to negotiate with him?
要想避免更多伤亡 这可能是唯一的办法
It may be the only way to avoid further bloodshed.
这是个昏招 你们就没学到教训吗
This is insane. Did you learn nothing?
跟他没什么可谈的
You can't talk to him!
他恨你们
He hates you.
恨你们主张的一切
Everything you stand for.
他是绝不会让步的
He will never back down.
执法官 请送这两位女士离席
-Enforcers, please escort them out.
用不着
-Forget it.
我记得你们那花里胡哨的破门在哪儿
I remember where your fancy damn door is.
蔚 等等
Vi! Wait!
等一下 你要上哪儿去
Wait! Where are you going?
不知道 哪儿来的回哪儿去
I don't know. Back where I came from?
我看这里的人都想让我滚回去
Seems like that's what everyone up here wants.
-这事我能解决 -你解决不了
-I can fix this. -You can't!
这世界就这德行 那帮人永远是这副嘴脸
This is how things are. How they've always been.
是我太蠢了 还妄想能有改变
I was so stupid to think it could change.
我们一定能找到别的办法
There must be something else we can do.
一定有的
Some other way.
再想个法子吧 总得努把力
We'll make a new plan. We have to try.
我们努力过了 不是吗 光努力没用的
We tried. Okay? It wasn't enough.
上城和底城就像油和水
Topside and bottom. Oil and water.
融不到一起
That's all there is.
那我们呢
What about us?
也像油和水 本就不是一路人
Oil and water. Wasn't meant to be.
你这是气话
-You're just saying that.
别再难为自己了 小蛋糕
-Do yourself a favor, Cupcake.
回你那华丽的大房♥子去
Go back to that big, shiny house of yours and just…
忘了我吧 好吗
forget me, okay?
维克托 我私下在做一个专题研究
Viktor, I've been working on a private project
已经做了好几个星期了
for a couple weeks now.
不好
No.
维克托 这个专题我做了有整整一年
Viktor, I've been working on this for a year now and…
维克托
Viktor.
维克托 我一直想请你看一下
Viktor, I was hoping you might take
我这个做了很久的专题研究
a look at something I've been working on.
维克托 我是受到了你的启发
Viktor…I was inspired by your…
你做的一切都让我备受启发
Everything you do inspires me.
维克托
Viktor!
维克托
Viktor!
斯凯 不
Sky? Sky? No.
这不可能 不可能
No! That… that can't… that can't…
你想让希尔科恶有恶报吗
You want to make Silco pay for what he's done?
我有权把你扔进监狱
I could have you arrested.
你们还真是动不动就爱拿这个吓唬人
You guys really like to bandy that threat around.
你去过静水监狱吗
You ever been to Stillwater?
没有
-No.
那你就能大手一挥
So you just wave an arm,
心安理得把人拖走
have someone dragged off,
也不管那人会遭多少罪
don't bother to find out what it does to someone
关在深牢大狱里几个星期 几个月 甚至几年
being stuffed in a stone box for weeks, or months, or even years?
对 我想让希尔科恶有恶报
-Yeah. I want to make Silco pay.
带我一个
-I want in.
这事不能做 你听到议会说的了
There is no in. -You heard the Council.
去他的议会
-Fuck the Council.
你明明说了不想再袖手旁观
You said you were tired of doing nothing.
今晚叽叽歪歪扯了半天皮
That's the only sensible thing that came out
就你这话还算中听
of anyone's mouth tonight.
我不会滥用私刑
I'm not a vigilante.
对 你是受害者
No, you're a victim.
你就是戴着它举手发言 议会才理你的吧
This so people notice you when you raise your hand in the boardroom?
这是为了在裂沟挖矿发明的
-We built them for mining the fissures.
有个跟我很亲的人也有一双差不多的
Someone close to me had a pair of these.
凯特琳一带我回到上城来 第一个要找的人就是你
You're the first person Caitlyn looked for when we made it to topside.
你们这儿的所有人
Of everyone up here,
她只信你会有所作为
you're the one she trusted to do something.
你想让我怎么做 逮捕他
What do you want me to do? Arrest him?
希尔科是用微光来控制底城的
Silco controls the undercity with Shimmer.
只要掐断他的供应链
Shut down his supply,
听他号♥令的那些人背叛他
and it's only a matter of time before his own
就是早晚的事了
people turn on him.
怎么掐断供应链
And how do we do that?
把他的制药基地一锅端了
Take out his manufacturing facilities.
要快狠准 打他个措手不及
Hit them hard and fast, before he can react.
怎么样 跟我走吗 大帅哥
So…We got a deal, pretty boy?
我们走
-快走 -桥那边
-Come on. -Over the bridge.
退后
Get back!
老实点
You little punk.
嘿
Hey!
剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表