剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表
She was there for me! Not the enforcer.
还记得她的名字吗
Remember her name?
我记她的名字干什么
Why would I remember her name?
她就是个上城来的蠢货
Well, she's just some stupid topsider!
凯特琳
Caitlyn.
这棵树是真的吗
Is that real tree?
很酷吧
Pretty cool, huh?
我一见它就知道该把它种在这里
When I first saw it, I knew this was the place.
如果一颗种子能在这里生存
If a single seed could make it down here,
那我们也行
so could we.
这些都是你造的
You built all this?
我有帮手
Not alone.
自从范德尔…
-After Vander…
死后
…died,
希尔科害得黑巷的人都染上了微光
Silco flooded the lanes with Shimmer.
他不在乎微光对人体的危害
He didn't care what it did to people.
这里的人要么上了瘾 要么被毒害
Everyone here was an addict or a victim.
嗨
Hi.
大家需要安全的地方重新开始
They needed somewhere safe to start again.
我本该留在这里 保护你 保护大家
I should have been there. For you. For everyone.
这么想只会把你自己折磨疯
That's a good way to drive yourself crazy.
要是那天我陪你去救范德尔
If I just went with you that day,
没准儿这一切都不会发生
maybe none of this would have happened.
也没准儿你就死了 或者变了
Or maybe you'd be dead. Or… changed.
爆爆不在了 蔚
Powder's gone, Vi.
-现在只有金克丝 而她是希尔科的人 -你错了
All that's left is Jinx and she belongs to Silco. You're wrong.
爆爆还在她心里 我能叫醒她
She's still in there. I can reach her.
你叫不醒的
You can't.
我的妹妹我了解
I know my sister.
我再给你看一样东西
I got one more thing to show you.
咱们失去的人都在这里
This is everyone we've lost.
我们的自♥由♥是他们换来的
The price of our freedom.
害死他们的有执法官
Some of it was Enforcers.
但大部分是希尔科害死的
Most was Silco.
你妹妹不是被谁逼着给他卖♥♥命的
Your sister works for him not because she has to,
那就是她自己愿意的
but because she wants to.
抱歉我这话难听 但就是这么回事
I'm sorry, but that's who she is now.
来人
Come on!
多谢通报 警长
-Thank you for alerting me, Sheriff.
客气了 议员
-Not a problem, Councilor.
杰斯 这是要干什么
Jayce, what is this?
你知不知道这有多荒唐
Do you have any idea how this looks?
我下令封桥 我的搭档却说闯就闯
I order a blockade and my own partner violates it?
是你下的命令 为什么
You ordered this? Why?
因为底城有不少人
There are people down there
铁了心要咱们上城人的命
who seem hell-bent on destroying us.
你干吗去了
What were you doing?
我去见一个朋友 看他能不能帮我们
I was consulting a friend about our quandary.
我跟你说过我认识一个人
I told you, I knew someone.
可你没说那是底城的人
Well, you didn't say they were from the undercity.
底城的人又怎么了
What difference does that make?
还怎么…底城人很危险
What diff… They're dangerous.
我就是底城来的人
I'm from the undercity.
你说对了
You're right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我忙昏头了
I've had a lot on my plate.
你这个朋友能帮上忙吗
Was your friend able to help?
不能
No.
他说 自然的天性 会抵♥制♥这种人为的篡改
No, he said, "Nature was resistant to this sort of tampering."
好吧 咱们再想办法
All right, we'll keep at it.
-大家冲啊 -冲啊 大开杀戒
看招吧 混♥蛋♥
皮城的心脏被人狠狠捅了这么一刀
First, this wild attack in the heart of Piltover.
现在边境就被封锁了
Now, the border's closing.
咱们荷包大出血啊 凭什么
We're bleeding money and for what?
就凭他想瞎了心要造♥反♥
His dreams of rebellion?
他快玩脱了
He's losing control.
不如咱们几个联手
If we stand together…
我们没什么事必须开会说吧
We aren't due for an assembly.
还就必须开
We should be.
自打你开始给上城使绊子
Ever since your stunt topside,
咱们的进账就直线下降
profits have been plummeting.
可不是 现在货一到边境就会被扣下
He's right. Merchandise is frozen at the border.
上城的又没胆子过桥做生意
Topsiders are too afraid to cross.
我们都很好奇 你要怎么解决这事
We're all wondering, what's your plan to fix this?
原来你们都好奇啊
You're all wondering, are you?
依我看呢
Way I see it,
咱就跟上城打个商量 把宝石还回去算了
we should cut a deal and give back the Gemstone.
买♥♥卖♥♥能做多少是多少 总好过没得做
Better to have some trade than none at all.
边境被封只是暂时的 金克丝会处理
The border issue is temporary. Jinx will deal with it.
人都说你那条小哈巴狗已经拴不住了
Rumor is, your dog's off her leash.
你连自己手下的人都管教不好
How you meant to bring Piltover to heel
凭什么弹压上城的人
if you can't handle your own people, huh?
那是什么
What's that?
你们都闻不出了
Oh, you don't recognize it?
你们都忘了自己的来历了
Have you forgotten where we came from?
忘了关咱们的矿井
The mines they had us in?
那里的空气浑浊得直堵嗓子眼儿
-Air so thick it clogged your throat.
糊得眼睛也睁不开
-Stuck in your eyes.
还好我把你们从地底下拉了出来
But I pulled you all up from the depths.
跟你们分享对付上城的好处
-Offered you a taste of topside.
还有新鲜的空气
And fresh air.
我给了你们新的人生
I gave you life.
新的目标
Purpose.
结果你们都膨胀了 得意忘形了
But you've grown fat and complacent.
真是给点阳光就灿烂啊
Too much time in the sun.
我们原本来自一个
We came from a world where
资源无比匮乏的世界 芬恩
there was never enough to go around, Finn.
所以我们才要战斗
That is why we fight.
想起来了吗
Do you remember?
对不起 求你
Sorry. Please.
求你了
Please.
千万别再忘了
Don't forget again.
会议圆♥满♥结束
Good meeting.
我从几个海外的朋友那里得到消息
I've had word from our friends overseas.
外界都渐渐注意到底城的这次恐吓了
This threat from the undercity is drawing attention.
皮尔特沃夫情势不妙
Piltover looks vulnerable.
太快了 杰斯来不及防备
It's too soon. Jayce isn't ready.
对了 还有件事
There's one other thing.
你有一封来信
This arrived for you.
你们把蔚怎么了
What have you done with Vi?
听着 放了她 是我带她来的
Listen, let her go. I brought her here.
我才是你们要的人
It's me you want.
-我的英雄 -你…
-My hero. -You're…
我以为你…我以为他们伤害你了
But I thought you… I thought they were hurting you!
蔚跟我说你这人信得过
Vi tells me I can trust you.
你可以回上城去了 别的就别想了
You get a pass back topside, that's it.
走吧
Let's go.
我来帮你滴吧
Let me help you with that.
你去哪里了 金克丝
Where've you been, Jinx?
还不就是东跑跑 西逛逛
Oh, you know. Here, there,
追人追进了死胡同里
chasing down dead ends.
但你猜怎么着 也有人没死
And guess what? They're not all dead.
我可以解释
I can explain.
别动 傻瓜 我可能会伤到你
-Don't move, silly. I might hurt you.
我不知情
I didn't know.
马可斯根本没告诉我 她之前在静水监狱
Marcus never told me she was in Stillwater.
但你早就发现她回来了
-But you found out she came back.
你骗了我
-You lied.
我是想保护你
-I wanted to protect you.
为什么
-From what?
她和那执法官是回来找水晶的
剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表