剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表
可是它失灵了
I tried to fight him off with Mouser, but… she didn't work.
-这事谁料到了? -咱们就不该到那边去
-Who saw that coming? -We never should have gone over there.
没关系 反正已经丢了
Doesn't matter. The stuff's gone.
不要紧 爆爆 至少你没事
It's all right, Powder. At least you're okay.
她没事?那我们呢?
Okay? What about us?
爷这张帅脸都破相了 她倒不用受罚吗?
I get my face bashed in, and she just gets a pass?
对
Yup.
每次都这样 每次有她跟着 准会出岔子
Every time. Every time she comes, something goes wrong.
-有她在干什么都倒霉
She jinxes every job.
-别说了 麦罗
Just drop it, Mylo.
好好待着
-Sit still!
嗨
拜托 滚出去
-Come on, get out of here!
-没钱就别来 -你怎么看?
-You gotta pay! -Look at that!
(福根酒馆)
-嘿 女士们 -看着点
-Hey! Watch it. -Hey!
好了 我想 咱们的生意可以告一段落了
Well, I, uh, suppose that concludes our business, then.
我想也是
Mm. I suppose it does.
等等
Wait…
等一下
Uh, wait a minute.
这钱跟咱们说好的不一样 所以…
This, uh…
这钱跟咱们说好的不一样 所以…
uh, this… isn't what we agreed on, so…
你这里的货现在用不着那么多了
Well, demand for your wares has dropped since we made our arrangements.
因为我们已经做了安排
Well, demand for your wares has dropped since we made our arrangements.
这是新价钱
This is the new value.
等一下 咱们不都定了嘛?
Uh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. We, um…
等一下 咱们不都定了嘛?
we shook on it.
-是一万啊 -做买♥♥卖♥♥总要担这种风险的
Ten thousand.
-是一万啊 -做买♥♥卖♥♥总要担这种风险的
-Such are the risks of business.
-是一万
-Ten.
-这价钱已经很公道了
It's a fair price.
-你还是见好就收吧
I think you should take it.
-不行
No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no.
我不能接受 不能接受
I can't do that. I can't do that!
你自己选
Make your choice.
-两位有什么需要?
You folks need anything?
-走开
Leave us.
您确定吗?
You sure about that?
-我倒是觉得… -滚蛋
-Sounded to me like-- -Piss off.
Ah.
我想我知道您们需要什么了
I think I know what you need.
你好像听不懂人话啊 臭调酒的
-You don't seem to listen, barman--
奉劝您一句
-A bit of advice.
别在酒馆里吓唬给您倒酒的人
Don't threaten the guy who pours the drinks.
Don't threaten the guy who pours the drinks.
原来你就是范德尔
So you're Vander.
底城的猎犬
Hound of the Underground.
我还以为会是个年轻人
I expected something… younger.
我们也以为生意人都会讲诚信
We were expecting traders who would honor their word,
结果我看咱们两边都失望了
so I guess we're all disappointed.
你这误会可大了 哥们
You got us all wrong, my friend.
我们刚才就是讨价还价而已
We were just… negotiating.
这话还有点跟我沟通的诚意
Now you're speaking my language.
不如这样吧 你们欠哈克多少钱都痛快给他
How about you just give Huck the rest of what you owe him,
我就让你们完完整整地走出这里
and I'll let you walk out of here in one piece?
咱们成交吗?
Do we, uh… have a deal?
这烟也太冲了
This is vile.
你会爱上这口的
You'll learn to love it.
欢迎来到黑巷
Welcome to the Lanes.
-这事绝不能让范德尔知道
Vander learns none of this.
-把心放肚子里
No worries there. Powder took care of the evidence.
-爆爆都把证据销毁了
No worries there. Powder took care of the evidence.
-我尽力了 好吗?
I tried, okay?
你们根本不懂 你们都比我大 比我壮
You don't get it. You're older, you're bigger.
-这不公平
-It, it isn't fair.
-那你倒是跟紧点 好歹挨上两拳
-So stick with us! Take a punch or two.
-大家都还好吧? -就没这么好过
-Everyone all right? -Never better.
很好
Good.
我想你们应该解释不清楚吧
I don't suppose you can explain why it is that I'm hearing about an explosion
我怎么听说上城发生了爆♥炸♥
I don't suppose you can explain why it is that I'm hearing about an explosion
执法官都发动追捕了?
I don't suppose you can explain why it is that I'm hearing about an explosion
执法官都发动追捕了?
and a foot chase topside?
四个孩子逃离了现场
Four children fleeing the scene.
你们脑子坏了是不是?
What the hell were you thinking?
-我以为我们可以好好干一票大的
That we can handle a real job.
-我以为我们可以好好干一票大的
-我以为我们可以好好干一票大的
A real job?
-干一票大的?
A real job?
我们得了线报 计划得很好 没人发现
We got our own tip, planned a route, nobody even saw.
-你们轰塌了一栋楼 -那不是…
-You blew up a building. -That wasn't…
你动脑子想过 你会出什么事吗?
Did you even stop to think about what could have happened to you?
想过他们吗?
Eh? To them?
那个线报又是从哪里来的?
Where did you even get this tip?
-就是在本索店里听人说的 -谁说的?
-We just heard it at Benzo's shop. -From?
小不点
-Little Man.
是我带他们去的
I took us there. If you wanna be mad, be mad at me.
你要是想发火 冲我来就好了
I took us there. If you wanna be mad, be mad at me.
亏你还老念叨着 咱们得在这里打出自己的地盘
But you're the one who always says we have to earn our place in this world.
我也跟你们念叨过好几回
I also told you time and time again, the Northside's off-limits.
不许踏进上城那地界半步
I also told you time and time again, the Northside's off-limits.
-皮尔特沃夫的营生咱不能碰 -凭什么?
-We stay out of Piltover's business. -Why?
他们油水那么足 咱们这里就仨瓜俩枣
They've got plenty, while we're down here scraping together coins.
还不够塞牙缝的
They've got plenty, while we're down here scraping together coins.
你什么时候活得跟裤衩似的 人家放什么屁都兜着?
When did you get so comfortable living in someone else's shadow?
其他人出去
Everyone out.
-坐下
Sit down.
-我站着吧 -坐下
-I'm fine. -Sit. Down.
那帮小子都当你是老大
Those kids look up to you.
-是 我知道 -你知道 你知道个六
Yeah, I know.
-是 我知道 -你知道 你知道个六
You know, but you don't know.
有人拿你当老大 你就不能只考虑自己
When people look up to you, you don't get to be selfish.
-我没有 -你说跑 他们就跑
-I'm not-- -You say run, they run.
你让游泳 他们就往水里扎
You say swim, they dive in.
你要放火 他们就给你浇油
You say light a fire, they show up with oil.
但不管出什么事 责任在你
But whatever happens, it's on you.
就像底城不管出了什么事 责任都在我一样
Just like it's on me what happens to us down here.
咱们只要惹了皮尔特沃夫
We make ourselves a problem for Piltover, and they will send the enforcers.
人家就会派执法官来收拾咱们
We make ourselves a problem for Piltover, and they will send the enforcers.
那又怎样?你理他们干吗?
So? Why answer to them?
这地界是咱们的 就该有人让他们长长记性
These are our streets. Someone should remind them of that.
你怎么就听不明白?你用那种方式
You're not hearing me. That path?
用这个 根本解决不了你的问题
This?
用这个 根本解决不了你的问题
It's not gonna solve your problems.
只会把篓子越捅越多
Just makes more of them.
懂了吗?
We clear?
这伤是怎么弄的?
-How'd you get this?
有个傻帽一直缠着我们
Some idiot was following us.
在咱这边吗?谁?
On our side? Who?
-不认识 他要的是东西
I don't know. He was after the stuff.
-那东西呢?
Where is it now?
我们没保住
We lost it.
都没保住吗?
All of it?
正好
Good.
没什么能证明 你们跟那边的事有关系了
Nothing can tie you to what happened up there.
以后你们得安分点了 知不知道?
You're gonna have to lay low for a bit, understand?
行吧
Okay.
-我们不会有事 对吧?
We're gonna be fine, right?
-我会摆平的
I'll take care of it.
-我们不会有事 对吧? -我会摆平的
对了 你肯定也没给 那傻帽好果子吃 是吧?
Oh, you did put that idiot on his ass, though, right?
Mm.
起来 克莱格 咱们出去一趟
Get up, Claggor. We're going out.
等等 现在吗?
Wait, now?
-嘿 这是我的
剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表