剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表
这边 快来
Come over here, come on!
斯凯
Sky?
不要害怕
Don't be afraid.
这是你做的
You built this?
你怎么不跟别人玩呢
Why aren't you playing with the others?
有了天才的头脑就免不了要忍♥受孤独
Loneliness is often the byproduct of a gifted mind.
那是什么
What is it?
它叫里奥
Oh. This is Rio.
是我培育出来的稀有变种
She's a rare mutation that I cultivated.
给
Here.
来啊
-Go on.
它快死了
-She's dying.
我正在想办法救它
I'm attempting to prevent that.
这类变种必须存活下去
The mutation must survive.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
你想当我的助手
You want to assist me?
太好了
Very well.
我们可以一起孤独
We can be loners together.
真庆幸还有些东西没有变
Good to see some things haven't changed.
一切仿佛就在昨天 我在这里偶遇了一位
Seems just yesterday I stumbled upon an aspiring young scholar
出身底城却胸怀大志的年轻学者
from the undercity here,
他就在这片钢铁绿洲沉思着
ruminating in his steel oasis.
你的病情我都听说了
I heard your prognosis.
我真的很遗憾 孩子
I'm terribly sorry, my boy.
您预想过死亡吗 教授
Do you contemplate death, Professor?
只想过朋友的离世
Only that of friends.
您的功勋肯定足以死后留名了
I suppose your legacy has been well-secured.
作为皮城的创始人之一
As one of Piltover's founders,
您这光辉的一生 还有什么没能施展的呢
what haven't you to show for your remarkable life?
你该为自己 已经做成的事情骄傲 维克托
You should be proud of what you've accomplished, Viktor.
都是一场空
Figments.
我的贡献注定是转瞬即逝
My contributions will be short-lived,
连您都会很快遗忘
even in your memory.
我见过的学生很多
I have seen many students.
令人心痛的是 越是光芒万丈的人
It's a sad truth that those who shine
越会更快地燃尽生命的能量
brightest often burn fastest.
我不知道你还是个艺术家
I didn't know you were an artist.
我的事你不知道的多着呢
Hm. There's quite a lot about me you don't know.
听着 我很抱歉昨晚不辞而别
Listen, I'm sorry for disappearing last night.
正事要紧
-Duty calls.
维克托快死了
Viktor's dying.
可能是裂沟的毒气侵蚀了他
I think it has something to do with gasses in
因为他在裂沟长大
the fissures where he grew up.
正是我们想用海克斯科技去改善的事
Exactly the sort of thing we wanted to fix with Hextech.
改善民生
Improving lives.
解决切实问题 不只是促进贸易往来
Solving real issues, not just trade disputes.
维克托曾经救过我
Viktor saved my life once.
现在他需要我 我却无能为力
Now, he needs me and there's nothing I can do.
我真恨自己这么没用
I hate feeling so useless.
没想到你们俩关系这么好
I didn't realize you were so close.
他就像我兄弟
He's like my brother.
为什么跑来跟我说这个
Why did you come to me with this?
因为在你身边 我就好像无所不能
I just…Nothing feels impossible when I'm with you.
我是被我的家族流放出来的
I'm an exile from my family.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我没能达到米达尔达家族的标准
I fell short of Medarda standards.
梅尔 这理由我一个字都不信
I don't believe that for a second.
你信吗
Do you?
你该去陪着他 杰斯
You should be with him, Jayce.
虽然人无法改变风雨欲来的命运
We can't change what fate has in store for us,
但是不一定非要独自面对
-but we don't have to face it alone.
你画得真美
It's a beautiful painting.
查克
-Chuck!
是丘兰姆 我叫丘兰姆
Thieram. Uh… My name's Thieram.
真会装 查克
Nice try, Chuck.
你们这儿闹腾什么呢
What's all the hubbub?
老大要我们抓个人回来
Uh. Boss wants us to grab someone up.
抓个人 是人就行
Someone? Anyone?
你们要抓谁
-Who are you grabbing?
抓小妞儿
-Some girls.
不是 我不抓小妞儿
I mean, I mean not… I'm not grabbing girls.
除了干那行的 我估计
Oh, other than the… those ones… I guess.
注意听 我问的是抓谁
Focus. Who are they?
这么好玩的事怎么不叫我
Why wasn't I invited to the party?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
她们和塞薇卡打了一架
They… they got in a fight with Sevika.
狠狠修理了她
They did a number on her.
是吗 修好了吗
Oh really? Which number?
我就打个比方
It's like a saying…
你回答得非常好 查克
You're doing great, Chuck.
补偿你的 给你添麻烦啦
Here, for your troubles.
-你们跑不掉的 -在这边
希尔科的爪牙就在后面
Silco's goons aren't far behind.
咱们不能停
We have to keep moving.
那是什么玩意儿
What the hell is that?
招牌
The sign.
算了 扶我到边上
Never mind, just help me to the edge.
你这样可以…
-Can you do this in your--
该死
Shit.
快点 跟我来
Come on. Let's go!
我们跟丢她了
We lost her.
跟丢了谁
Lost who?
自打我害你丢了只胳膊 你就跟我不大对付
I feel like you and I got off on the wrong arm.
要不再捅捅另一只
Maybe we should try the other.
我说就是了 跟丢的是你姐
No need. It's your sister.
她回来了 正在找你呢
She's back. She's looking for you.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
她身边还有个女执法官
She's with some girl enforcer.
怕是已经取代你了
Guess she replaced you.
你撒谎
You're lying!
我撒谎干吗
Why bother?
她都回底城来了
Her back in town,
那你崩溃失控就只是早晚的事了
it's only a matter of time before you implode
最后希尔科一定会醒悟过来
and Silco finally gets the message
你当年怎么帮家人的
that you're about as good
就会怎么帮我们的事业
for our cause as you were for your family.
小祸害
-Jinx.
这回答绝了 小甜心
Ten outta ten, toots!
我觉得我已经知道 该怎么让希尔科醒悟过来了
I think I know just how to deliver that message.
该让爸爸陪咱们玩玩了
Ah, about time Daddy joined us.
先前你太忙了 是小蕾恩让我进来的
You were so busy, little Ren here saw me in.
我们去外面谈
Let's talk outside.
没见我们玩着呢
Can't you see we're playing?
你还记得咱们的老朋友蔚 对吧
You remember our old friend Vi, don't you?
范德尔的女儿 当年她就你这么大
Vander's daughter. She was about your age.
她的爸爸出远门去了
Her father went on a long trip
你♥爸♥爸跟我担♥保♥说蔚也跟着去了
and Daddy here assured me that she left with him.
但是她好像根本就没去成
But it seems she never made it.
是不是很可怜
Isn't that sad?
你能想象 你跟爸爸分开得有多伤心吗
Could you imagine being separated from your father?
蔚在一个安全的地方
She's… in a safe place.
她就在黑巷
She's in the Lanes.
这绝不可能
That's not possible.
还有个执法官陪着她
There's an enforcer with her.
一个女孩 和她年纪差不多
A girl. Roughly the same age.
凯特琳 她是吉拉曼恩家的
Caitlyn. She's a Kiramman.
她家有权有势 她可以为所欲为
Just like them, she does whatever she wants.
我根本管不了她
I… can't control her.
那我还要你干什么呢
Then of what use are you?
我会尽力找到她的
I'll track her down.
这事我可以搞定
剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表