剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表
滚吧
-Get out.
你动摇过吗
Were you tempted?
为这种货色可不值当
Not for a worm like him.
但他不会是最后一个
But he won't be the last.
这地方很适合设埋伏
Perfect place for an ambush.
可你竟然没带锤子来
And you without your hammer.
我这几天想起
I was reminded recently
我们最初是怎么联合起来的了
of what brought us together in the first place.
为了抵御共同的外敌
The threats beyond our walls.
这座城的人记性都不太好
This city has a short memory.
也为了进步
"Progress."
这我倒是从来没想过要阻挡
Far be it from me to stand in the way.
通商航线免费 特赦底城犯人
"Free trade routes, blanket amnesty,
进出海克斯飞门不受限制 实行自治
unrestricted access to the Hexgates, sovereignty."
你真以为你有资格要求这些
Do you really think you're in a position to demand all this?
你的手腕让我挺欣赏的 小子
I give you credit for your stunt, boy.
没想到你还挺有魄力
Didn't think you had the stomach.
但你先给我来了个下马威 跟着又来找我谈判
But the big display followed by a request for parley,
心眼儿可就藏不住了
you're tipping your hand.
你害怕了
You're afraid.
我是害怕了
I am afraid.
今天我认清了上下开战会有的后果
Today, I got a glimpse of what war between us might look like.
你们没有胜利的可能
Your people wouldn't stand a chance.
议会也不会管你们的死活
The Council couldn't care less.
我是想让你们免于被毁灭的命运
I'm trying to save you from annihilation.
好吧
Well, well.
你早不是天真的学生了 对吗
Not the fresh-faced Academy pledge, are you?
你要和平 这就是代价
You want peace, this is the price.
你愿意立刻停止微光的生产
You'll discontinue the production of Shimmer?
一半已经停了
Half there already.
宝石也得还回来
Return the Gemstone.
我还要金克丝 她得为她的罪行受罚
And I need Jinx. She has to pay for what she's done.
那不是她的罪行 给她下令的人是我
They weren't her crimes. She was working for me.
相信我 要是按我的私心
Believe me, if I had it my way,
在静水监狱蹲到死的就该是你
it'd be you rotting in Stillwater,
可既然要跟毒蛇做交易
but we can't make a deal with a snake
总得先留它一命
and cut off its head.
你我都有不得不做的丑事
We both have our shitty parts to play.
交出金克丝
Get me Jinx.
我就助你圆了你那个梦
And I'll give you your nation of Zaun.
太不可思议了 你只活了这么些年
Astonishing. You say all this came
这一切真的都是你造出来的
about in your own brief lifespan?
你怎么能在这么短暂的生命里 完成这么雄伟的发明
How were you able to accomplish so much so quickly?
你被生活逼急了也会爆发小宇宙的
You'd be surprised what you can pull off when your life depends on it.
为什么做成这样
Uh, why this form?
肯定有其他效率更高
Surely, there are more efficient
安全性也更好的交通方式
and safer methods of transportation.
野火帮
Firelights!
光给人生存必需的物品是不够的
It's not enough to give people what they need to survive,
还要给他们生活的希望和乐趣
you have to give them what they need to live.
这一刻我曾在脑子里想象过千百次
A thousand times I've imagined this moment.
万万没想到会是这样
Never like this.
你我渴望过的一切
All we ever wanted.
那小子一口就答应了
The boy didn't even haggle.
我不是该觉得无事一身轻了吗
And what do I lose but problems?
我知道我怎么了 兄弟
Oh, it all makes sense now, brother.
还有什么 比养个女儿更让人无所适从的
Is there anything so undoing as a daughter?
(福根酒馆)
滚开
-Piss off.
(《轻风捶面》)
所有人出去
Everyone out.
看来你得再练练防守
Well, your guard needs working.
我也想安慰你都会好的 孩子
I wish I could say it gets easier, kiddo.
但那是假话
But I'd be lying.
我能说的就是她依然需要你
What I can say is…She still needs you.
大家都需要你
They all do.
你怎么说
-So what do you say?
这才是我的女儿
That's my girl.
希尔科
Silco.
打得漂亮 姐姐
Bravo, sis.
各位议员 近期我未经准许
Councilors…My recent unsanctioned activities
到底城贸然行动 领悟到两件事情
in the underground have shown me two things.
我不适合管理生活在底城的民众
I'm not fit to govern the people who live there.
你们也是
And neither are you.
我们已经错失了宝贵的机会
Our opportunity to demonstrate our compassion,
展现同情之心
our dedication,
奉献之举和团结之意
our solidarity has passed.
他们信不过我们是有道理的
They're right not to trust us.
再说下去就过分了 杰斯
You're walking a fine line, Jayce.
我无意冒犯 但我真的已经不在乎
With respect, I don't give a shit what any
你们这些人怎么看我了
of you think of me anymore.
除了你
Except you.
你是对的
You were right.
一直都是对的
You were always right.
我很快就会退出议会 但我和维克托
My days here are numbered, but I've come with Viktor,
我的搭档 一名祖安人
my partner and a Zaunite,
还有最后一个提案
with one final proposal.
杰斯已代表皮城 与希尔科达成了和平协议
Jayce has brokered a peace with Silco.
作为交换 他答应让底城实行自治
In exchange for the undercity's independence.
什么 简直荒唐
What? Nonsense!
我们有流程…
We have procedures…
我曾经真的以为我已经忘了这地方
Really thought I buried this place.
不过我早该明白的
But I should have known better.
爆爆
Powder?
没有什么不能死灰复燃
Nothing ever stays dead.
就我俩吗
Are we alone?
现在是
-For now.
也可能永远是
Maybe forever.
想不想知道个秘密
Wanna know a secret?
希尔科以为是他造就了金克丝
Silco thinks he made Jinx,
就凭他那些愤怒的牢骚
with all his rants
还有充满血泪的教训
and his hard-won lessons.
“抛开你的疑虑 金克丝”
"Excise your doubts, Jinx."
“成为敌人恐惧的化身 金克丝”
"Be what they fear, Jinx."
好像他就停在范德尔背弃他的那天了
Like everything was the same as when Vander left him.
但金克丝不是他造就的
But he didn't make Jinx.
是你
You did.
对不起 爆爆
I'm sorry, Powder.
我不是故意离开你的
I never meant to leave you.
你也没离开
You never left.
我总能听到你
I always heard you.
街上老有黑影
Shadows in the streets,
我的脑后总会感觉到刺痛
prickles on the back of my neck.
你的声音支撑着我
Your voice. Pushing me.
在我陷入黑暗的时候将我惊醒
Picking me up when all the colors were black.
我还能活着都是因为你
You're the reason I'm still alive.
我在那座破监狱里熬过那么多个夜晚
I spent so many nights in that shitty prison.
躺在冰冷的地上饿着肚子
On the freezing floor, hungry,
流着血不停地数着日子
bloody, counting the hours.
我唯一的念头
The only thing…
唯一能让我撑下去的念头
The only thing that kept me going was
就是回到你的身边
the thought of getting back to you.
我们还是姐妹吗
Are we still sisters?
任何事都无法改变我们的感情
Nothing is ever going to change that.
我一直都相信你会回来
-I always knew you'd come back.
你要做什么
-What's going on?
他夺走了我们的一切
-No. -He took everything from us.
他就是在这里背弃了范德尔的
Right here, he stabbed Vander in the back.
他还打算这么弄死我
Just like he planned to do with me.
这么多年他明明知道真♥相♥
All the time saying you
却一直跟我说是你抛弃了我
abandoned me when he knew the truth.
剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表