剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表
那有危险物品被抢走了吗? 这个很难说
-Did they take anything dangerous? -Hard to say.
我们连搜查到的东西都不认识 更别提我们没搜查到的了
We don't exactly know what we did find, let alone what we didn't.
一提起魔法就把民众给吓坏了
This mention of magic has the people afraid.
务必要将那些歹徒绳之以法
The culprits must be apprehended.
我们会全力以赴 议员 我向您保证
We're doing our best, Councilor. I assure you.
你这态度让我怀疑 你就算全力以赴也不一定能完成任务
Your attitude makes me question if your best is up to the task.
反正我们能抓到人 放心好了
Oh, we'll find them. Don't worry.
我们把底城人从头到脚审了个遍 还把半个区的商♥铺♥都给查封了
We've conducted exhaustive interrogations, frozen commerce for half the district.
我绝无冒犯之意 议员
With all due respect, Councilor,
但您不觉得 我们已经折腾得够狠了吗?
don't you think we've pushed them hard enough?
再怎么折腾也不为过
Do whatever it takes.
必要时就该把底城翻个底朝天
Turn the undercity upside down if you have to.
抓到人最要紧
Just find them!
欢迎光临福根酒馆
Welcome to The Last Drop.
您要点什么? 四只阴沟里的老鼠
-What can I get you? -Four sump-rats will do.
进去搜查
Search the place.
你们来这趟纯属白费力气 不如喝杯好酒吧?
While you're wasting your time, how about a proper drink?
那就拿你这里最烈的酒来
I'll take the strongest shit you got.
这酒你可得悠着点喝
Mm. You be careful with that.
我差点忘了 我碰到了你的一个老朋友
Nearly forgot. I ran into an old friend of yours.
他讲了几个故事
He had some stories.
你以前可不爱当和事佬 不是吗?
You weren't always the peacekeeper, were you?
说的是啊 过去的事谁也躲不掉
Yeah, well, you can't escape the past. Right?
非逼我再戴上它们可就不好办了
Be a shame if I had to put them on again.
铸铁的 很难洗的
Cast iron's, well, it's hard to clean.
你们底城的人全都一个德性
You people down here are all the same,
以为傲慢就是勇敢
mistaking arrogance for bravery.
你觉得自己是个有原则的人
You think you're standing up for something,
但我们都很清楚
but we all know there is a crime
这地方的每一分钱都不干净
behind every coin that passes through this place.
你不过就是个小人物 躺在一个
早就被全世界抛在脑后的地洞里 You're just a small man in a little hole the world forgot to bury.
你们全都等着我来给你们收尸
And I'm gonna bury the lot of you.
你们都没事吧?
-Are you all okay?
不 怎么会没事?
No, we're not okay. They almost saw Powder.
他们差点发现爆爆 万一她被抓走怎么办? 谁都别想抓走你们
-What if they took her? -No one is taking any of you.
-只要我还在 -可眼看着他们就要动手了啊
-Never let that happen. -It's already happening.
你也听见了 他们不会罢休的 我们得反击才行
You heard him, they won't stop. We need to fight back.
你不肯去 我去
And if you won't, I will.
这对话可真耳熟啊
I've heard this kind of talk before.
我们来这里干吗?
Why are we here?
原来你还是不明白
You still don't understand.
我确实不明白 你怎么会和他们同流合污?
What I don't understand is how you can work with them.
当年我们都在这里见过他们干的好事
We were here. We saw what they did.
我从小就知道我比他们低贱 我的家被他们踩在脚底下
I grew up knowing I'm less than them, that my place is down there.
我希望爆爆能过得比我好 我愿意不惜一切去争取
I want Powder to have more than that, and I'm willing to fight for it.
我曾经也是 我也愤怒过 就像你一样
So was I. I was angry, just like you.
我带着咱们的人冲过了这座桥 以为世界能就此改变
I led us across this bridge, thinking things could change.
如果我没有
If I hadn't…
你们的父母现在还活得好好的
your parents would still be alive.
我知道上城人伤害了我们 你想让他们付出代价
I know you wanna hurt the topsiders for what they've done to us.
可你愿意谁牺牲呢?
But who are you willing to lose?
麦罗?克莱格?
Mylo? Claggor?
还是爆爆?
Powder?
只要开战就没有赢家 蔚
Nobody wins in war, Vi.
那我们怎么办?那帮执法官还会再来
What are we gonna do?
The Enforcers will come back.
我也不知道 我会想办法的
I… I don't know. I'll, uh, I'll figure it out.
我是不是打扰你了?
Am I interrupting?
你这人怎么回事?那是什么? 我的名字又被列在什么清单上了吗?
The hell's your problem? What's that? Another list with my name on it?
这个嘛 还真是 但这回是列在你自己的笔记本上
Actually, yes, but only because you signed your notes.
而且还每页都有 有点自恋了 你不觉得吗?
Every page, I might add. Eh, a little egotistical, don't you think?
你来就为了说这个?来羞辱我?
Is that why you came? To insult me?
不 我是被你在受审时 说的话给打动了
No, no, I was… I was intrigued by what you said at the trial.
也就打动了你一个
That makes you the only one.
确实 我来是想找你聊聊你的研究
Yes, well, I wanted to talk about your work.
-就是你提出的海克斯科技学说
This Hextech theory of yours.
It's not a theory.
-那不是学说
我亲眼见识过魔法有怎样神奇的力量 它能拯救生命
I saw with my own eyes what magic can do, the lives it could save.
你根本无法想象它有多美妙
You've no idea how beautiful it is.
现在全完了 没人肯相信我
And now it's gone. No one believed me.
我也从来没被相信过
Nobody's ever believed in me.
一个又穷又瘸的底城小子
A poor cripple from the undercity.
从踏进皮尔特沃夫的那一刻起 就只能当个局外人
I was an outsider the moment I stepped foot in Piltover.
我从没有过什么资助或者显赫的家世
I didn't have the benefits of a patron or a name.
我只是一味地相信自己
I simply believed in myself.
所以我才来找你 因为我认为你有一双慧眼
Which is why I'm here because I think you're on to something.
我想帮助你完成你的研究
I want to help you complete your research.
没人看好这能成功
No one thinks it can be done.
当你有了改变世界的能力 就不用看任何人的脸色
When you're going to change the world, don't ask for permission.
我都不知道你叫什么
I don't even know your name.
我叫维克托
It's Viktor.
蔚 你去哪里了? 大家都说黑巷要反抗了
-Vi, where you been? -Rumor is the Lanes are gonna fight.
你看 我做了这些对付执法官
Look, I made them for the Enforcers.
这两个是烟雾弹 这两个里头塞满了钉子
These are smoke bombs, and those two are full of nails.
这回一定能管用的 我相信
They're gonna work this time, I know it.
我也信
Me too.
你要知道 爆爆 正是你的与众不同让你强大
You know, Powder, what makes you different makes you strong.
牢牢记住这一点 好吗?
Always remember that, okay?
你脑子是进水了吗? 竟然跑到福根酒馆去?
What the hell were you thinking, going into The Last Drop?
你到底知不知道你闯了什么祸?
-Do you have any idea what you've done?
我是去结案的 你听见议会的指令了
-I was getting results! You heard the Council.
你个蠢货 争端一旦挑起来就会没完没了
-You're a fool. There is no stopping what happens now.
也许现在还来得及
Maybe it's not too late.
(本索杂货铺)
剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表