剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表
你刚才没得选
You didn't have a choice.
他也知道干那行的风险
He knew what he was signing up for.
到此为止吧
We're done here.
咱们连希尔科的边都没摸着呢
We haven't even scratched the surface.
他还在外头逍遥着
Silco's still out there.
你还不明白吗 这下我也犯罪了
Do you not understand? I am part of this now!
下次再有父母得知
The next parents who get
自己的孩子回不了家了
a message their kid isn't coming home…
我都不知道怎么面对
I don't even know where to take it.
这孩子就扔在这儿吗
Do we just leave him here?
你本来就一直在犯罪
You've always been a part of this.
因为你从来看不见现实
You just never had to look it in the eye.
死了一个孩子
One dead kid?
他的老家死过成千上百个孩子
There's hundreds more where he came from,
都是希尔科 还有你们这些
thanks to Silco, and thanks to people like you
真鸵鸟伪君子的功劳
who stuck their heads in the dirt.
行动取消
-This is over.
我要继续
-Not for me.
把拳套脱下来
Take those off.
来抢吧
Make me.
我不能让你带走拳套
I can't let you leave with them.
那你恐怕得再杀一个阴沟货了
Then, I guess you're gonna need to kill another trencher.
你一个人办不到的
You won't make it alone.
上城已经有好一阵子没这么嚣张过了
Been a while since topside's gotten this bold.
不管你怎么说已故的警长
Say what you want about the late Sheriff.
他好歹有些用处
He had his uses.
只可惜金克丝不这么想
Too bad Jinx didn't think so.
以后再收买♥♥一个就是
We'll buy another.
你到底会不会出手收拾
You gonna do anything
杀了我儿子的混♥蛋♥
about that piece of shit that murdered my boy?
我猜猜 金克丝会处理的 是吧
Let me guess, "Jinx will take care of it."
你每次都说的跟她什么都能处理似的
Just like she's been taking care of everything else.
我们对你儿子的死都深感悲痛 荏妮
We all mourn the loss of your son, Renni.
但至少有一件事情值得宽慰
At least, we have the solace
他是为了我们的事业才牺牲的
of knowing he died fighting for our cause,
而不是死于什么鸡毛蒜皮的私人恩怨
instead of some petty personal dispute,
毕竟这里容易起口角
as so often occurs here.
你还有脸说为事业牺牲这种鬼话
You're one to talk about sacrificing for the cause.
金克丝到底死哪儿去了
Where is Jinx anyhow?
帮她收尸
Help her with the body.
维克托
Viktor…
我知道这份报告可能永远没机会发表
I know this will probably never see the light of day,
但看着你如此不知疲倦地忙碌
but watching how you work so tirelessly to make
为了创造更美好的世界
the world a better place…
我觉得自己再不努力就太惭愧了
Well, I couldn't forgive myself if I didn't try.
人人都该尽自己的一份力 对吗
Everyone's gotta do their part, right?
不行
Okay.
诺克萨斯出产的红酒比较烈
Noxian wine is bold by comparison.
那里的气候会让葡萄变硬
The grapes are hardened by the climate.
也因此 能在那里存活下来的生物都很硬气
But then, so is everything that manages to survive in Noxus.
梅尔 要不要喝…
-Mel, would you like--
退下
-Leave.
不许招惹杰斯
Stay away from Jayce!
你还真挺喜欢他的
You really are fond of him.
还有你最好滚回你那艘破船
Better yet, march back to your ship
别在我的地盘上捣乱
and get the hell out of my city.
控制一下情绪 我可没这么教过你
Get ahold of yourself. I taught you better.
我们有麻烦 梅尔
We're in trouble, Mel.
杀了你哥哥的那个人还是不肯罢休
The man who killed your brother doesn't believe the score is settled,
他的财力和军力又远在我们之上
and his resources exceed ours.
既然海克斯科技有可能被改造成武器
If there is a chance Hextech can be weaponized,
我们就得弄来
we must have it.
皮尔特沃夫不是你的试验基地
Piltover isn't your testing ground.
反正你都起了头了 我只是助推一把
I've only accelerated the process you started.
我起这个头就是要替皮城防你这种人
I wanted to protect the city from people like you.
我真不敢相信你不惜发动战争
I can't believe you'd start a war just
就为了自保
to cover your ass.
只要能保住我们的家族 战火滔天我也在所不惜
I would set the world ablaze to protect our family.
不
No.
我早就不是这个家族的人了
I stopped being part of this family
从你把我扫地出门的那一刻起
the moment you cast me out.
为什么 为什么你要赶我走
Why? Why did you do it?
因为你让我变得软弱了
Because you weakened me!
我受不了我做出任何决策
I couldn't endure the look
你都用那种眼神看我
in your eyes whenever I made the decisions,
要保全家族 那些决策都是必要的
the necessary decisions to keep us safe!
我们需要武器 梅尔
We need that weapon, Mel.
战争要来就让它来吧
Let the war unfold.
你也回家
And you come home,
回到我的身边效力
take your place at my side.
这才是你的归宿
It's where you belong.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也不知道你想在哪里安息
I don't know where you'd have preferred.
真的对不起
I'm sorry.
我是不是打扰你了
Am I interrupting?
还记得杰出创新者大赛吗
Remember the Distinguished Innovators competition?
我记得你在对手的车里给齿轮刻缺口
I remember you notching gears in the carriage over.
他们一开引擎
They started cranking the engine
整部车就哐当哐当的
and the whole thing was rattling.
我都以为会有齿轮掉出来崩人眼珠子
I thought a loose cog was gonna take someone's eye out.
好歹你没有紧张到吐酸水
At least, you didn't throw up.
那会儿没有想不通的事
Everything made sense then.
你必须把它毁掉
You have to destroy it.
我知道
I know.
我是说海克斯核心
The Hexcore.
我下不了手
I… I can't do it.
得你来 算我求你
You have to. Please.
你的病怎么办 没了海克斯核心…
What about your disease? -Without the Hexcore--
你就答应我吧
Promise me.
好吧 我来
Okay. Okay.
我答应你
I promise.
我们迷失了自我 丢掉了梦想
We lost ourselves. Lost our dream.
为了追求伟大
In the pursuit of great,
我们没能坚守善心
we failed to do good.
犯了错就得改
We have to make it right.
我在忙
-I'm busy.
当年你把范德尔排挤掉之后
When you took Vander out of play, I thought,
我还想着 总算出了个明白人
"Now here's a man who understands what
知道干大事业需要什么了
it takes to run an enterprise."
态度、直觉和眼光
The attitude, the instinct, the eye.
这些东西你一个不缺
The whole package, you were.
总能抢在别人前头做对的事情
Always two steps ahead.
但如今你落伍了 老家伙
But time's lapped you, old man.
你跟他混了 是吧
You're with him, are you?
是你不义在先 希尔科
You screwed up, Silco.
你们都太年轻 不记得
You're too young to remember
底城在成为一项事业之前
what the undercity was
是什么样子的
before it became an "enterprise".
当年我们都是穷光蛋
We had nothing.
你们知道我们是靠什么拼过来的吗
You know what bore us through those times?
靠忠诚
Loyalty.
兄弟姐妹互相扶持
Brothers and sisters back-to-back against whatever
无论当年遭遇多少不公
the world threw at us.
现在我却只能和你们这些 坐享先辈余荫的寄生虫
Now I'm forced to share the air with parasites like you,
同呼吸 共命运
who leach off their legacies.
今天就是你的死期了 希尔科
Today's the day you die, Silco.
这种小打小闹我这辈子见多了
That's a risk I've known all my life.
但我还是相信有人会保持忠诚
But I still believe in loyalty.
我本该杀了你儿子以示惩戒
I would have had your son killed for this.
但我想你已经提前受罚了
Though I suppose we're ahead on that account.
剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表