剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表
你这记性随你♥爸♥啊
You have your father's memory.
别把您拍马屁的功夫用在我身上
Don't try to ingratiate yourself with me.
梅尔
-Mel.
也别来这套
-Or that.
你哥哥没了
Your brother's gone.
出什么事了
What happened?
他惹了个不该惹的人
He crossed the wrong man.
当时我大意了
I was distracted.
结果铸成了无法补救的大错
That's a mistake I can't take back.
你那位杰斯塔利斯 开始用海克斯科技制♥造♥武器了
Your Jayce Talis has turned his eye to Hextech weaponry.
我就知道
I knew it.
要开战了
War is coming.
你们放任底城的问题恶化 已经放任得太久了
You've let the problems of your undercity fester too long.
皮尔特沃夫不是诺克萨斯
Piltover isn't like Noxus.
我们不必靠发战争财来维持生计
War isn't our first and every recourse.
我赞助海克斯科技是要保卫这座城市
I sponsored Hextech to protect the city,
而不是把它夷为平地
not burn it to the ground.
我可没瞎猜 事情明摆着
It's not conjecture, it's a fact.
武器一旦打造出来 就一定会派上用场
Weapons can't be unmade and they are always used.
我来就是要指点你做出正确的决策
I'm here to help guide you to the right decisions.
我用不着您来指点
-I don't need your guidance.
那可不一定
-We'll see.
米达尔达小姐
Miss Medarda?
-怎么了 -怎么了
-Yes? -Yes?
他是找我的 宝贝
He's for me, dear.
我该去品尝本地美食了
I'm off to sample the local cuisine.
我们得向议会汇报案情 就今晚
We'll present our case to the Council tonight.
这都是你一个人弄的
You did all this yourself?
你都没去过底城就能弄来这些
Without even going down there?
我还以为只有爆爆这么爱钻研
And I thought Powder could get obsessed.
她那些遭遇 不是你的错
What happened to her, it's not your fault.
我俩的爸妈还活着的时候
When my parents were still alive…
我和爆爆也像这样 同睡一张床
me and Powder used to share a bed like this.
不过那床比你这张小一半
Except, maybe, half the size.
我们有个游戏
We played a game
就是把自己当怪物 然后比谁更大更可怕
where we pretended to be bigger and bigger monsters.
比如她会说
So she would say,
“我是能分泌毒液的鼻涕虫怪”
"I'm a slug monster with venom for ooze."
我就说
And I'd say,
“那我是爱吃鼻涕虫的尖钉螃蟹怪”
"Well, I'm a slug-eating crab with razor spikes."
有时候 我演得太嗨了 她就吓着了
Sometimes, I… I'd get carried away and she'd get scared.
我为了不让她哭起来吵醒爸妈
I didn't want her to start crying and wake my parents up, so…
就假装把我的怪物全都赶跑
I pretended to chase my own monsters away.
我跟她说
I'd say…
“只要我在 就没有怪物能伤害你”
"No monster's gonna get you when I'm here."
可后来真有怪物了
Then a real monster showed up.
我却逃跑了
And I just ran away.
我抛弃了她
I left her.
知道吗 爆爆 你比你想的要强大
You know, Powder, you're stronger than you think.
蔚
Vi?
我对不起你 爆爆
I'm so sorry, Powder.
你的妹妹就是金克丝
-Your sister is jinx.
不
-No!
不
No, no. No!
我知道这一定很痛
I understand this must be painful.
但恐怕这还不是最痛的
-I'm afraid it will only get worse.
不要 不
No!
你到底做了什么
What have you done?
我救了她的命
I saved her life.
喂 看着点儿 毛球
Hey, watch it, furball.
这样
Like this.
离她远点
Get away from her.
拜拜
Bye…
设计得真精巧
Oh, ingenious.
就是这轮子里的叶片 好像位置偏了点
Though these blades seem improperly pitched.
你错了
You're wrong.
这是专为裂沟设计的
It's designed for the fissures.
因为空气密度大
The air is denser.
你还好吗 小伙子
-Are you all right, lad?
没什么事 我就是把脚给崴了
Yeah, I'm fine, I just sprained my ankle.
你是黑默丁格议员吗
Are you Councilor Heimerdinger?
我啊 已经不再是议员了
It's just Heimerdinger now.
你跑到河这边来干什么
What are you doing on this side of the river?
我本来是想过来 为底城的居民出出力尽尽心
I wanted to offer my assistance to the citizens of the undercity, but…
但是这里好像不太欢迎我
it seems I'm unwelcome.
你笑什么
-What is it?
今天咱俩真是同病相怜
-We're having the exact same day.
我看你这伤比崴脚严重
That looks like more than a sprain.
你得接受专业的治疗
You need medical attention.
我得先回家 在这儿待着不安全
I have to get home. It isn't safe for me here.
我腿受伤了 不知道怎么回底城去
I don't know how I'm gonna get there with my leg busted,
而且我的坐骑在你手里
and, well… you're holding my ride.
你们学院教不教军事史啊 塔利斯先生
Do they teach military history at your Academy, Mr. Talis?
请叫我塔利斯议员
It's, um, Councilor Talis.
我不清楚教不教
And I'm not sure.
埃冷尼亚的索门帕列克将军曾试着
The Alornian General Sonnem Parlec
想办法在蒙上眼睛的情况下应对敌人
used to find ways to meet his enemies blindfolded.
他曾经说过 人的真实意图总是藏在表面背后的
He said a man's mind hides behind his body.
但我估计他没试过我这种应敌之道
Somehow, I doubt he ever tried this.
您是梅尔的母亲
You're Mel's mom.
我不只是母亲
Among other things.
使劲捏 孩子 你捏不坏我的
Squeeze, child. You won't break it.
我还有其他公务要忙 恕我不能奉陪
I do have other matters, so if you'll excuse me…
底城面临的威胁是真的
The threat of the undercity is real.
你这个领导没有发挥作用
-Your leadership is impotent.
皮尔特沃夫或许不比诺克萨斯
We may not be Noxus,
但也不像您想的那样无力自救
but Piltover isn't as helpless as you think.
谁说皮尔特沃夫了
Who said anything about Piltover?
议会才是问题所在
The Council is the problem.
也就是藏在表面背后的东西
The mind hiding behind the body.
你根本没有足够的本事 应对眼下的危机
Navigating your current crisis requires expertise you lack.
您知道我们学院高级研发人员的
Do you know what the success rate
成功率有多少吗
for senior Academy inventors is?
只有3%
Three percent.
我们从来不惧怕失败
We're no strangers to failure.
这里之所以被称为进步之城
What makes this the City of Progress
就是因为这锲而不舍的精神
is that we keep trying until we get it right.
我很感谢您的建言 米达尔达夫人
So thank you for your advice, Mrs. Medarda,
但我还有整座城要管
but I have a city to run.
慢着
Wait.
我知道这小城和我女儿看上你什么了
I see why this province and my daughter have fallen for you.
你有年轻人的激♥情♥
You have the passion of youth.
而我有丰富的阅历
I have experience.
我也希望你能成功继任 杰斯
I want you to succeed here, Jayce,
好让世界共享海克斯科技
to grace the world with Hextech.
但如果你不能接受既定的现实
But if you don't accept certain realities,
恐怕你的下场就会和帕列克将军一样
I fear you'll end up like General Parlec.
蒙着眼睛被敌人屠戮
Slaughtered with your eyes closed.
我有三个供应商都说
Three of my suppliers have said
准备暂缓发货
they intend to delay shipments until fall
等秋天事态平静了再作打算
to give things "time to cool off."
咱们眼下更需要担心的不是收益问题
We have greater concerns than a dip in profits.
警长背叛了我们
The Sheriff betrayed us.
我们还不够了解情况
We need better information.
行动才是关键 不然还会有人丧命
We need to act. Before anyone else gets killed.
也许马可斯是在私自执行什么任务
Perhaps Marcus was operating independently.
底城并无权贵 能给他什么他在上城捞不到的好处
What could anyone in the undercity offer him that he didn't have up here?
不是给他好处
It's not what they offered him,
而是拿坏处威胁他
it's what he had to lose.
各位议员 小女对目前的状况 有一番独到的见解
Councilors, my daughter has a unique insight into our situation.
剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表